What should my next glass purchase be?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So I cleaned my Kathy inline honeycomb last night to use with Ruby G43, yeah you were right this is not a very big can and it is actually a pretty compact rig!

PXL-20210612-084154912.jpg

GooRoo inline is definitely a bit bigger, however this one still works so well for me, that it has cooled off my temptation for a large or small inline now lol

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So I cleaned my inline honeycomb last night to use with Ruby G43, yeah you were right this is not a very big can and it is actually a pretty compact rig!

GooRoo inline is definitely a bit bigger, however this one still works so well for me, that it has cooled off my temptation for a large or small inline now lol

Single perk look’s easy to learn!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So I cleaned my Kathy inline honeycomb last night to use with Ruby G43, yeah you were right this is not a very big can and it is actually a pretty compact rig!

Yeah, I was thinking sizewise that was more in line with the D020-T...
D020-T.jpg

This is the only piece I have with a similar MP tube to the Big Inline (default) as my FC-187 is a sidecar. I think you called this a ratchet perc?

Shit Snacks

Yeah, I was thinking sizewise that was more in line with the D020-T...
D020-T.jpg

This is the only piece I have with a similar MP tube to the Big Inline as my FC-187 is a sidecar.

Oh! You do have the T, yes that is the example I was using before, that is the one I had before I got my inline honeycomb and sold it! The ratchet perc was fun, but much chuggier than a honeycomb especially without an inline underneath it! Before I sold it, I was actually using a honeycomb ash catcher with it and my pre FC owned LSV, before I sold all three together as a kit here.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Oh! You do have the T, yes that is the example I was using before, that is the one I had before I got my inline honeycomb and sold it! The ratchet perc was fun, but much chuggier than a honeycomb especially without an inline underneath it! Before I sold it, I was actually using a honeycomb ash catcher with it and my pre FC owned LSV, before I sold all three together as a kit here.
I was so happy 2 learn how to enjoy CANNABIS with a water device ?
It took decade’s 2 learn?
Paper joint’s is all I knew how 2 enjoy CANNABIS!
4 the way it tasted even if the seedless COLAS had flavor 4 the 1st 3 rip’s.
Blue 4 da perk attracted the purchase like the posted photo n @Shit Snacks post?
D - series line up in closet overflowing with glass!

Enjoy CANNABIS with one’s waterpipe’s 2-achieved NIRVANA (CIVILIZATION)?
1-day CANNABIS will-B accepted 4 all bipedal dweller’s!

Back 2-this post: 2-day enjoy your stash?

~vapeslut.xo~

So where are you guys putting your special requests on your GooRoo orders? I don't see a place for them on the order form. Or are you calling them in? Not that I would be placing an order anytime soon... :ninja:
When i called about a custom order, they told me to email them about it!
Not sure if anyone else received the same instruction. :)

Oh wow, that looks very similar! I feel like it probably is a very similar experience to the Large Inline,
if I were to try both. But i'm sure your tastes run more specific than mine :spliff:

Shit Snacks

Oh wow, that looks very similar! I feel like it probably is a very similar experience to the Large Inline,
if I were to try both. But i'm sure your tastes run more specific than mine :spliff:

Haha I was actually thinking the same thing though, that this regular side slit inline to honeycomb, Probably does perform similarly to your sprinkler head inline! I think the can on yours is just slightly larger? But yeah we won't know until someone can try both, and I'm not ready to order the large inline for myself just yet (Need FC vape rig potluck!)

Oops. I see that those of us who waited are getting less discount from the BlackFriday coupon. 15% rather than 25%. Anyone have a coupon still worth 25%?
Oh well, I'm going for it anyway. ;)

Oh wow, so now they caught on and don't mind us using it, but they felt like 25% was too steep of a regular discount lol when I was researching, earlier in the cheap glass thread, someone who bought from them said they had found a 420 code that was still working, so if you could track that one down it might still be 25% but who the hell knows!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Oops. I see that those of us who waited are getting less discount from the BlackFriday coupon. 15% rather than 25%. Anyone have a coupon still worth 25%?
Oh well, I'm going for it anyway. ;)
I ordered the Welded Tater Tot at 11:30 this morning, and the 25% worked. I got my shipping notice less than two hours later. So far, I'm impressed with Goo Roo glass. Glad I went ahead and got it if the code value has dropped.

Shit Snacks

I ordered the Welded Tater Tot at 11:30 this morning, and the 25% worked. I got my shipping notice less than two hours later. So far, I'm impressed with Goo Roo glass. Glad I went ahead and got it if the code value has dropped.

I guess you're the one who ruined it for us all, last straw! Just teasing, nice score, glad you got in just before it stopped! 15% off is still a fine discount of course, but I guess the party's partially over now lol easier for me to resist!

Yeah, $11 more wasn't gonna change my mind. I got the full discount on the first piece anyway. Maybe there should be a special FC discount, or better yet an @arb discount... :rofl:

Haha nice! So you did it, we'll get to hear how you feel about the large inline soon enough??

Yeah an FC discount would be pretty nice at this point, @arb for sure should have his own customer reward card from them :rofl:

~vapeslut.xo~

No, I checked that one too. That one is completely turned off.
These are the coupons I tried when I made my purchase!
QUARANTINE30
HOLIDAY20
BLACKFRIDAY
710SALE

EDIT:

I imagine all in there had to be at least 10 pieces sold from this thread, maybe 15. It was @~vapeslut.xo~ that got all our juices flowing to begin with. That user could get their own coupon too... (I would have said she but I have my doubts, no offense meant)
I asked for the same Logo on the joint that @~vapeslut.xo~ got.
Yes the user is a she LOL :tup:

Shit Snacks

These are the coupons I tried when I made my purchase!
QUARANTINE30
HOLIDAY20
BLACKFRIDAY
710SALE

Good due diligence :tup: :bowdown:

EDIT:

Yes the user is a she LOL :tup:

Haha was going to say maybe @cybrguy had been catfished in the past :p:lol:

Gotcha :nod: I did let them know the blurb on their site for the HD3 showed it as a 50mm can and they have fixed that.

Oh nice! Yet they have not updated photos for the small inline have they?

Top Bottom