What should my next glass purchase be?

~vapeslut.xo~

Good due diligence :tup: :bowdown:

Haha was going to say maybe @cybrguy had been catfished in the past :p:lol:
Happens all the time :) :horse:Ill tell ya a secret...i share some of my hubby's online accounts :razz:
( for good reason, but I wont spill the beans here ;) ) So sometimes people get confused. Totally not a problem xD.

Sooo, back to the Goo Roo! With the Goo Roo here, AND my coil,
i am strictly using my Elev8r now! This is the most i've used it since
i got it!

I am loving how evenly it vapes, and I am loving the effect i get!
I am also slightly concerned about my tolerance now....as the
Elev8r bowls are wearing off quicker and quicker...in comparison
to when i used it before.

I also still have a PIRO coming in the mail...and I still have 2 DHGate glass pieces on the way!

<--- Currently wondering if i can find a way to attach my whip to the Goo Roo...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I did actually! I can't find anything :(
(I also checked Lamart shop again and dont see the adapter?...Pretty sure i clicked on every listing.)

Here it is^

From Delta3D, I think a fat enough SonG universal adapter could fit, or you can make you want to specifically fit if you email him!

~vapeslut.xo~

Here it is^

From Delta3D, I think a fat enough SonG universal adapter could fit, or you can make you want to specifically fit if you email him!
Oh perfect!! I seee now. Thank you so much. It was hard to know what i was looking for!

Also, I'm back to wanting this piece...LMAO.
1623559376172.png

EDIT:
This is tough to admit but the Goo Roo is not the perfect piece for the Elev8r!
(It works great with my log though. I expect it to work great with my PIRO too!)

It's a bit 'chuggy' for the Elev8r. Like smoke will milk up, but it will clear without
me pulling the bowl, and then it takes some forceful inhaling.

Wondering if anyone in this thread has used a piece with a "Seed of Life" perc?
It is one of the popular perc options, and one I haven't tried!
Much hype about on Reddit, when I was looking for glass pieces specifically for the Elev8r :)

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
1623559376172.png
OK, so I am a little confused. What is it about this piece that you prefer over the big Inline? It seems pretty similar with maybe a narrower can. Am I missing something?

Shit Snacks

OK, so I am a little confused. What is it about this piece that you prefer over the big Inline? It seems pretty similar with maybe a narrower can. Am I missing something?

I figured it was the style, purple mouthpiece :brow: but yes I recall correctly it was also more expensive, looks like a nice sprinkler showerhead upward inline perc, but yeah it would be very similar... So I don't know!

mixchu69

Oh perfect!! I seee now. Thank you so much. It was hard to know what i was looking for!

View attachment 9092

EDIT:
This is tough to admit but the Goo Roo is not the perfect piece for the Elev8r!
(It works great with my log though. I expect it to work great with my PIRO too!)

It's a bit 'chuggy' for the Elev8r. Like smoke will milk up, but it will clear without
me pulling the bowl, and then it takes some forceful inhaling.

Wondering if anyone in this thread has used a piece with a "Seed of Life" perc?
It is one of the popular perc options, and one I haven't tried!
Much hype about on Reddit, when I was looking for glass pieces specifically for the Elev8r :)

I really dislike mouthpieces like that. I think I am like @ataxian, preferring small mouthpieces.

510vaporent

I don’t consider this piece to be chuggy at all, and I have been enjoying it with everything I’ve used it with so far. First thing I tried was a cold start dab with it, and I felt like it worked perfectly. I also tried it with my elev8r and dynavap and thought it worked great with those as well!

I guess I don’t have a ton of requirements for a piece. I just want something that is free flowing, easy to keep clean, stacks bubbles nicely, and feels good in the hand and mouthpiece. Also I like simple looking pieces. I dont see myself buying any more glass for awhile 🤞

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I am expecting it to be less chuggy than the HD3, tho that is not overly so at all. Inlines tend to be gentler percs and that is why I am so anxious to have a good one which this looks to be. And there is enough space above it so one can adjust their water level to their own preferences.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I really dislike mouthpieces like that. I think I am like @ataxian, preferring small mouthpieces.
I did not like a big gapping hole of bong??
The 1st one’s I tried in the early 1970’s while a 33 LP folk rock played.
Paper joint’s were easier 4 enjoyment of CANNABIS (POV)
Turn da blue dot around the sun in our neighborhood a few time’s into da future 2 about 2013 and water path was conducted with a smaller piece to take in da vapor in-2 the lung’s1
Waterpipe’s with a smaller inhaler R CIVILIZED N da vain world inhabited by it’s inhabitant’s.

Fill your preferred vaporizer with CANNABIS best 4-your need’s?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It doesn't look very different than the default mouthpiece that comes on the big Inline. Even with my facial hair I don't seem to mind that kind of MP, tho I am liking the narrower one on the HD3 very much. The HD3 is really my first piece with a MP this narrow. With only a few exceptions, nearly everything I have has a trumpet MP more or less.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I figured it was the style, purple mouthpiece :brow: but yes I recall correctly it was also more expensive, looks like a nice sprinkler showerhead upward inline perc, but yeah it would be very similar... So I don't know!
It seems to me that the perc in the big Inline (and the other one that @~vapeslut.xo~ points out) is pretty much a straight inline perc, which can have it's holes on either side. It is the fingerlike shape that makes it an inline. A sprinkler perc tends to have little tubes pointing up or to the sides kinda like an upside down tree perc, tho usually not parallel. It is meant to look like the water sprinkler in your yard. A showerhead tends to point down and be circular like the one in your bathroom.
Most percs get their names from how they look and what they look like. There are many different ones and people often describe them differently. And many are a hybrid of more than one style.
Please pardon me for being pedantic.

Shit Snacks

It seems to me that the perc in the big Inline (and the other one that @~vapeslut.xo~ points out) is pretty much a straight inline perc, which can have it's holes on either side. It is the fingerlike shape that makes it an inline. A sprinkler perc tends to have little tubes pointing up or to the sides kinda like an upside down tree perc, tho usually not parallel. It is meant to look like the water sprinkler in your yard. A showerhead tends to point down and be circular like the one in your bathroom.
Most percs get their names from how they look and what they look like. There are many different ones and people often describe them differently. And many are a hybrid of more than one style.
Please pardon me for being pedantic.

All good, thanks for mentioning it, yeah there is so much variety and overlap!

I was actually thinking of the other kind of sprinkler, the straight line that moves in waves (or hose punched with holes), but I see how this is more like the old crazy sprinkler style:
Screenshot-20210613-120914.png

So, yes inline would be the finger style shape, typically after right angle joint although not necessarily, however it is available in a wide variety: like most common I think is with some slits on either side, like mine it has three slits on each side and that is it, but on the GooRoo it uses holes on the sides and mostly holes on the top (although they can put them facing downwards as well) which seems quite different from my inline on its own (though more similar to my inline beneath the honeycomb perhaps?)

I think with all the holes in the inline, that kind of makes it more like a shower head inline (as we established, the shower head is a flat panel full of holes, but the holes can be different shapes and sizes, and the shower head is self can be facing downwards or inverted facing upwards) so yeah I think shower head inline facing upward is reasonable classification of the perc in both the BiaoT and GooRoo we are discussing!

Standard shower head would be the seed of life style, round cylinder shaped perc in the other piece she and I linked above, that one is facing upwards and it has fancy x-shape slits and holes... I think this is the style of perc I want next!

I think it could be really good as the bottom for a modular piece to put hydro tube on? I don't know, still waiting to hear from Sunshine store, if they can put 18 mm male instead of the mouthpiece on that little shower head as I was calling it... That perc seems to be round cylinder facing downward, however it only has slits on the sides, because the bottom of the perk touches the bottom of the glass can, so I guess it is really more semi circ perc than shower head, and seems like it would be more chuggy with another waterpiece on top?? Probably nice enough on its own though...

~vapeslut.xo~

OK, so I am a little confused. What is it about this piece that you prefer over the big Inline? It seems pretty similar with maybe a narrower can. Am I missing something?asdasd
Well it is about 5 inches taller, a wider mouthpiece and just bigger! With two stemline percs.
I think i really just want an old school BIG BONG! LMAO. I dont know.

I don’t consider this piece to be chuggy at all, and I have been enjoying it with everything I’ve used it with so far. First thing I tried was a cold start dab with it, and I felt like it worked perfectly. I also tried it with my elev8r and dynavap and thought it worked great with those as well!

I guess I don’t have a ton of requirements for a piece. I just want something that is free flowing, easy to keep clean, stacks bubbles nicely, and feels good in the hand and mouthpiece. Also I like simple looking pieces. I dont see myself buying any more glass for awhile 🤞
Maybe "chuggy" was not a good description! It does purr. But i think maybe there is something wrong with my Elev8r then.

The HI works beautifully through the Goo Roo! I dont see why the Elev8r should be any different :)
Maybe i will have to read through the Elev8r thread again, so i can see if anyone has a similar problem

Not like it doesn't get me high through the Goo Roo ... :rofl:

howie105

But i think maybe there is something wrong with my Elev8r then. ... Not much to go wrong with the ELEV8R as it interacts with a glass piece, I mean it's an oven pulled through a 14.4 male coupler. What am I missing, maybe I can improve on something I am not aware of? Thanks

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well it is about 5 inches taller, a wider mouthpiece and just bigger! With two stemline percs.
I think i really just want an old school BIG BONG! LMAO. I dont know.
I get the desire for bigger, it is not an uncommon refrain. :lol: I personally was worried about TOO big, but that worry has been alleviated since with more pictures and testimonials.

It would be interesting to see the 2 pieces side by side. Some part of the appearance of the bigger mouthpiece tube may be an optical illusion caused by the narrower can, tho it still is likely a little bigger. It does seem taller.

Part of the reason I didn't go with @snackmaster removable stem even tho I like pieces that come apart for cleaning is that in this case I think the integrated MP tube will actually make it easier to clean with more direct access to the perc. The removable stem is cooler looking to me, but I think the original design may be easier. I like easy.

snackmaster

Part of the reason I didn't go with @snackmaster removable stem even tho I like pieces that come apart for cleaning is that in this case I think the integrated MP tube will actually make it easier to clean with more direct access to the perc. The removable stem is cooler looking to me, but I think the original design may be easier. I like easy.
It's really not particularly difficult to clean but I agree the original design would be easier.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I had already made the decision in my head, and even tho it was the discount that originally motivated me to get both pieces, the only thing that would have stopped me would have been complete cancellation of the price break. It was too bad I missed the extra 10% by minutes, but it wasn't gonna stop the sale. After all, it was a Black Friday sale price that they just never ended...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I made no changes to the HD3 and that shipped on the monday after my weekend order. I ordered the Inline on Saturday but asked for less logomania so it may be a few days. No big thing.
Kicking myself now for not getting in on the 25% off, but, that heady I got from @SSVUN~YAH produces tremendous flavor :rockon:
Maybe when 7/10 rolls around or 7/4 they will have that fatty discount again.
Your visit to the classified may leave you with a desire to rebuild your toy store fund bank as well. I know the last couple weeks has clearly emptied mine for now...

Last edited:
Top Bottom