What should my next glass purchase be?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well, now that we have heard from @~vapeslut.xo~ I think y'all may have pulled me over the edge. We must be pretty high up, tho, cause I can't really see the ground down there...

I really do want that inline perc.

Oh yeah, great photos! So that, it is like a classic water sprinkler to me, inline sprinkler head I do declare it to be officially! And yeah the size seems pretty on point to me... :brow:

Last edited:

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Well, thanks to this thread, here is "My Next Glass Purchase". I would especially like to thank, sincerely, @SSVUN~YAH , and not so sincerely, everyone else in this thread! lol, just kidding...with out further ado the Joda Glass x Coojo Glass x AGlow Glass Fumed 14mm bubbler.
YZglygo.jpg

PXeYEVJ.jpg

JT5Paek.jpg

unnQxD6.jpg

A79wu24.jpg

wflh7Eq.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Well, thanks to this thread, here is "My Next Glass Purchase". I would especially like to thank, sincerely, @SSVUN~YAH , and not so sincerely, everyone else in this thread! lol, just kidding...with out further ado the Joda Glass x Coojo Glass x AGlow Glass Fumed 14mm bubbler.
YZglygo.jpg

PXeYEVJ.jpg

JT5Paek.jpg

unnQxD6.jpg

A79wu24.jpg

wflh7Eq.jpg

Well, that's a pretty little banger hanger right there :love:

snackmaster

OK here’s a custom large next to a custom small. Impulsively added the small to my order once it was clarified on here it actually had a base. Asked gooroo to make it like a mini version of my first request :ko:. I haven’t actually done anything more than a quick water test with it so can’t really comment on performance.
FA6F00E3-0155-4DDE-8B8E-4414D45FDA49.jpeg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
OK, well, if I am reading your background correctly that can itself on the large Inline is only 6"? Well, that kinda ends the "large inline is too big" argument, doesn't it? At least it does for me. I think I am gonna keep their MP tho instead of going custom.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It is tempting to do the removable MP, but I don't have anything with a top tube like that and I like the idea of it being one piece and that I can pick up by the stem. I'm betting it will be ordered before the weekend is up. But, IT IS MY LAST PIECE. I'm serious now. I mean it... :disgust:

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I agree with your assessment @cybrguy I'm really digging that left can with detachable mouthpiece.

BTW, the little bubbler I got from @SSVUN~YAH ...I love it! I've pulled 6 dabs in the past hour so far from the 25mm @710Coils deep-dish and I love it as mush as my inline recycler.
Its such a sturdy lil stunner!! Glad you appreciate that beautiful piece!! ❤

Shit Snacks

@CrazyDiamond +$30 for removable mp in that spot

@Shit Snacks perspective is a little fucky so it’s more like 6.5 from table top to can top, but yeah it’s not that large. It’s in the same ballpark as the FC-UFO.

Think you meant to tag @cybrguy ^ ;)
But I am curious too so thank you!

Yeah I am still tempted but no rush feeling no pressure, they both do look nice and versatile, even the standard configurations, despite the logos, which can be requested without any extra customization charge if I recall correctly...? Good Stuff GooRoo :tup:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
despite the logos, which can be requested without any extra customization charge if I recall correctly...?
Yeah, I think so. I'm gonna ask for their Roo logo on the stem, and if not there on the mouthpiece. I would like the can to be logo free. I think I can pass on the "Home Defense Series" tho it makes me laugh. I promise to tell everyone who uses it that Goo Roo is in Portland... :rolleyes:

~vapeslut.xo~

Just discovered the most comfortable setup!
If you have the Mega Globe, get a longer whip!!
1623470092404.png

Surprisingly,
it tastes way better than the original whip!
I dont know why that would be, but it is...

Shit Snacks

View attachment 9062

Surprisingly,

Nice! I bet the one that comes with is not high quality silicone... Yeah the Amazon silicone tubing is the best, reliable and clean, easy to keep clean, not all tubing is equal!

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
View attachment 9062

Surprisingly,
I made a post on Reddit about that specific whip tubbing on my old Reddit account after figuring out the size, I don’t even own the globe anymore lol but that tubing was better than stock IMO

Top Bottom