• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Weird News Stories of the Day.....

florduh

A kid flips off a passing cop. The cop does not appreciate this. Hilarity ensues.

So, antagonizing cops is a bad idea. But this kid offers a masterclass in flexing your rights. Though based on your skin color I'd probably be careful with this kind of stuff. Makes for very funny content though.

florduh,
  • Love
Reactions: Ramahs

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
In a March 2019 ruling, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in Cruise-Gulyas v. Minard that raising your middle finger and gesturing to the police is protected by the First Amendment.

Fun and funny until it isn't. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Any cop in need of being flipped of is probably not the cop you want to further antagonize.

florduh

In a March 2019 ruling, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in Cruise-Gulyas v. Minard that raising your middle finger and gesturing to the police is protected by the First Amendment.

Fun and funny until it isn't. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Any cop in need of being flipped of is probably not the cop you want to further antagonize.

The kid definitely has spoiled white kid energy. But it was still very funny. Well, the cops violating his Fourth Amendment rights isn't very funny. But watching their shit getting pushed in by a child was great. Also instructive on how cops will reflexively lie in an attempt to get you to incriminate yourself. And bully you into giving up your rights.

But yes, you're right. Don't poke the bear. Not worth it.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Lottery Winner Sued by Pastor and Loses

The stars lined up in 2015 for Marie Holmes, a poor single mother, who won the North Carolina Powerball lottery that was worth a cool 188 million dollars.

However, things took a dark turn for Holmes and she could have never predicted that someone out there would want to take advantage of her, especially a pastor!

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Flight Path of Stolen Plane

60c240f54227b1e813aa33ba41e364387649d37a969fc1dc48d922eddc8abe68.png

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
A kid flips off a passing cop. The cop does not appreciate this. Hilarity ensues.

So, antagonizing cops is a bad idea. But this kid offers a masterclass in flexing your rights. Though based on your skin color I'd probably be careful with this kind of stuff. Makes for very funny content though.
🤣🤣🤣 Ha ha ha. This kid is awesome!

Though, yes, I do feel like the kid was in serious danger when the pig turned off his body cam. I worry that the pig was considering doing something bad to this kid before the other piggy showed up. The kid probably came significantly closer that he ever realized to losing his life in this situation. Thankfully he didn't do whatever he turned off his body cam to do.

Either way, the kid displayed big steel balls in taking that risk, and I feel that I must commend him for that!

florduh

I worry that the pig was considering doing something bad to this kid before the other piggy showed up.

Yeah that seemed extremely shady. I was also bummed because we probably missed out on some more gems from the kid. He didn't know the cops had body cameras until the very end.

Either way, the kid displayed big steel balls in taking that risk, and I feel that I must commend him for that!

I don't think flipping of the cops is a good idea, though I get the impulse. It won't accomplish anything other than making you feel good for a second. Not worth the risk of dying or spending the night in a cage. But I commend him for the way he acted after they illegally detained him. These cops got the exact level of respect they deserved.

It was pointed out in the video, but the cops sort of "won" this little interaction though. They eventually harangued him into giving his ID. They had no right to ask for this, and the kid knew it. He eventually gave in (while calling them "fucking idiots" and "dumb pigs" to their faces), just to bring this charade to a close.

The cops don't have a right to detain you and demand your ID without probable cause that you committed a crime. No "papers please" bullshit. I do get giving up your rights to just get on with your day. I probably would. But then again, I don't go around saying dumb shit like "America is the freest country in the world."

Last edited:

florduh

Let's see how it's going over on Linkedin...

9m7xvow2l0m91.jpg

LOL. LMAO. If you called me at 8AM to schedule an interview at 11PM, I'd just assume your company is a complete clusterfuck that will be an absolute nightmare to work for. He's not selecting for "hustlers". He's specifically seeking out employees with zero self respect.

And $10 says this guy's made more than one "nOboDY WaNtS tO wOrK AnYMorE" posts over the past year.

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Let's see how it's going over on Linkedin...

9m7xvow2l0m91.jpg

LOL. LMAO. If you called me at 8AM to schedule an interview at 11PM, I'd just assume your company is a complete clusterfuck that will be an absolute nightmare to work for. He's not selecting for "hustlers". He's specifically seeking out employees with zero self respect.

And $10 says this guy's made more than one "nOboDY WaNtS tO wOrK AnYMorE" posts over the past year.

Misery loves company, he has no friends or life, he doesn't expect you to either. Too many idiots have bought into the idea thier careers are the most important part of their life. What you do for living doesn't define who you are unless you're a cop or a politician. The rest of us don't need to wear our job 24/7 and let it ruin the human underneath.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Last edited:
macbill,
  • Wow
Reactions: florduh

florduh

wHy dOeS eVeRYone HaTe uS?!?!

Everyone bitches about the cops...until they need them. Except this kid who called the cops for help, only to get murdered by them.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Private Companies Can't Regulate Speech

Top Bottom