Weird News Stories of the Day.....

florduh

Been sayin this for years. These vegans are a ticking time bomb. One day The Hunger will overtake them and they'll try and eat a motherfucker.

florduh

Color me shocked. I love seeing jacked 49+ year old cops, obviously shooting about a gram plus per week in steroids. I guess "the laws the law" never needed to apply to simple drug possession after all.

I'm not shocked because there's fuck tons of criminal cops. When that expose about how the LA County Sheriffs are infested with criminal gangs, I just thought that was common knowledge. No reason to think there's anything unique about that particular police dept either. Except they seem to be unusually brazen:

LOL. They raided one of the city officials investigating their gang problem. Sometimes, ya gotta send a message.

cat squirrel GIF

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
What a Moran

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Figures Duggar would find a way to finger his co-worker

Last edited:

1973PortlandToker

"President Joe Biden announced Thursday he is pardoning people with federal convictions for simple possession of marijuana, a historic move that could help more than 6,500 people and sends a powerful message on how such actions should be treated." . . .

"He's also asking the departments of Justice and Health and Human Services to review how marijuana should be scheduled under federal law. "

Currently cannabis is listed on Schedule 1, along with heroin and cocaine. Absolutely mindless.

For a change of pace:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
"Is that a python in your pocket, or are you...."

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Taste the Texas

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Erin Fedewa, a marine biologist with the Alaska Fisheries Science Center, told AFP the shocking numbers seen today were the result of heatwaves in 2018 and 2019.

The "cold water habitat that they need was virtually absent, which suggests that temperature is really the key culprit in this population decline," she said.

Historically an abundant resource in the Bering Sea, their loss is considered a bellwether of ecological disruption.

Top Bottom