Venty by Storz & Bickel

LaughingDog

As far as desktop goes, my Ditanium used to be my go to because of the power (ruby mod). The downside is your tethered to the desktop, slow heating, need to change screen after every use (titanium bowl option).

With the Venty I cut a piece of tubing from the dtanium and it perfectly seals around the venty and the other end perfectly mates and seals to my glass. This frees me up and makes the vaping process more fun. The Venty is the most powerful portable I've ever used. Past vapes include: Volcano hybrid, MFLB, pax, mighty +, potv1, rogue, e-nano, vape exhale cloud evo, arizer solo 1 2 and air max, Ditanium. So I have some experience, lol, ocvd, or whatever its called.

The Venty beats all the vapes I've ever owned. Biggest Advantages: Power, Nearly Unrestricted airflow, quick heat up time, form factor, portability, ease of use.

The only issue i've run into is if I pull with all I have I sometimes generate an airflow error but it is easily resettable.

chillAtGVC

Not a functional issue, but I detect corporate bean counters at work. I got it mid-Feb and use it once or twice a day. At least the buttons are still OK.

IMG-3622.jpg

Vyrus

B2, Venty, Dynavap, Volcano, XMAX V3, RBT Splinter
Not a functional issue, but I detect corporate bean counters at work. I got it mid-Feb and use it once or twice a day. At least the buttons are still OK.

IMG-3622.jpg

Mine looked absolutely fine but was a little curious, ran my thumb against the logo once and some of the orange came off immediately.

Had mine since January this year.

WirtDog

IMG-3622.jpg
I have been watching this Venty situation for months. It is sad and ridiculous how S&B has seriously damaged its previously great reputation. The OG Mighty and Mighty+ did not have these quality issues. With all the competition I seriously doubt if I will ever spend another penny with this company. Classic example of a great private company seriously damaged because they gave up management control. I feel for everyone that purchased a Venty and has had to go through all these problems. That experience is not for me!!

chillAtGVC

Well, this particular issue is purely cosmetic. You can pry my Venty from my cold, dead hands. I reached out to them on FB to let them know what happened. They suggested doing an RMA. I doubt that would get very far, it seemed more like a way to avoid directly responding to the issue. I feel bad for the long term S&B employees who have to deal with this.

Jack_72

Mine looked absolutely fine but was a little curious, ran my thumb against the logo once and some of the orange came off immediately.

Had mine since January this year.
All right, then I'll tell everyone not to come into contact with the orange logo and not to use the buttons, no problem.

Psyentist

Is there anyone here who has bought a VENTY and had 0 problems?? sorry to ask this but am very curiosa so :)
I’ve had my venty since early December.
I use it daily at the highest temperature settling with titanium dosing caps.
I’ve got the two battery protection settings activated and recharge when it’s down to one bar on the display.
I updated the firmware to the latest version about a month ago.
Zero problems and I rarely touch my other vapes these days, the venty is just so convenient, easy and gets the job done.
Touch wood though, I’ve probably jinxed myself now and will get an error when I go to use it tonight, haha.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am pretty blown away by Venty's performance.
I expected it to be good, S&B equipment is just that way.
I did my session at 156º and the clouds never diminished or ran out.
I had to stop just to think about it, and I am sure that at 156º the load isn't done.
I used the vent wide open... a very good reason to be delighted with the shear density of
the clouds!
Loving the size.
Like all portable innovations from S&B, it could have been balanced for standing a tiny bit better,
but I can't let that take points away... It lays down easily enough!
Me and Venty, we got some things to do...
Later

Jack_72

but I detect corporate bean counters at work.
The same can now be observed in the packaging with the thin, wobbly plastic inlay instead of the cardboard insert. The Mighty now also comes with the plastic inlay.

While the Venty no longer contains a filling aid, but still has a grinder, the Mighty+ now comes with neither a filling aid nor a grinder.

see: https://x.com/storz_bickel/status/1795462783196381241

MrGreenspoon

Is there anyone here who has bought a VENTY and had 0 problems?? sorry to ask this but am very curiosa so :)
I got my Venty in December and so far no problems. I use it multiple times daily.
I've been wondering for a long time whether I should post this here because every time I make a post like this, I have problems with my devices the other day :ugh:
But I'm brave and hope I don't regret it :lol:

But the over all build quality is not as good as on the Mighty or Crafty.

trontreez

Yeah I'm another happy Venty customer only problem is I burn through way too many cooling units ... do you guys clean yours? Just an everclear soak or something?

Also just tried some dry seive in one of those drip dosing capsules and little to no visible vapor ... what am I doing wrong? Or is the venty not compatible with concentrates?

Ok dry seive now works fine ... I just had to put a bit more in 😅

MrGreenspoon

Yeah I'm another happy Venty customer only problem is I burn through way too many cooling units ... do you guys clean yours? Just an everclear soak or something?
I have two cooling units to have always a fresh one while I clean the other.
I disassemble the cooling unit and put the parts in a bag of iso for 30 minutes with a few shakes in between. ( I don't soak the o-rings in iso I just wipe them of) After that I rinse the parts with water and dry them.

chillAtGVC

Disassembly, cleaning, and reassembly how the cleaning unit is covered in the user manual. I like cleanliness, so I disassembled and soaked in isopropyl alcohol about once a week, rinse dry, and then reassemble.

So far I have not had much success kief or hash in the Venti. I expect that 210 Celsius isn’t hot enough but I’m not sure. my stuff might be too old too, i got it a while ago.

Vyrus

B2, Venty, Dynavap, Volcano, XMAX V3, RBT Splinter

Only one minor cosmetic issue (some of the orange coming off the logo when I rub my thumb over it) but honestly that could just be caused by my hand soap. I've had it for months and had never rubbed it accidentally, but even that doesn't impact the use at all.

This is by far the best portable I've ever bought and I'm really happy with it.

Still thinking of getting the Solo 3 but that's just to satisfy my own VAS.

SockPuppetTheatrics

Also just tried some dry seive in one of those drip dosing capsules and little to no visible vapor ... what am I doing wrong? Or is the venty not compatible with concentrates?
I disassemble and soak in ethanol, using a cotton swab to scrub off visible buildup on any surfaces.

I've also noticed there's a tradeoff between using the coarser and finer screens at the base of the CU; the coarser screen lets more into the CU (so the CU itself clogs up more quickly), while the finer screen keeps material out of the CU but needs to be brushed off after each use to keep the screen from clogging.

SockPuppetTheatrics,

W1ngl3t

I have a disassembled Venty with the e04 error. Does anybody want to collaborate on finding what the issue is?
There is no physical damage to any of the components on the PCB and it would be helpful if someone with a working unit would take some multimeter readings to see where the differences are.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Picked up my Venty this afternoon, gonna charge it and do a quick burnoff before officially joining the club! I haven’t seen any other advice for first-time users but if anyone has any words of wisdom, I’d appreciate it for sure. Purely for peace of mind, I’m also doing a prayer/dance for the Vape Gods to bless my Venty and protect it from error codes of any sort. Thanks again everyone for your help here!

4-Aces King-High

I have a disassembled Venty with the e04 error. Does anybody want to collaborate on finding what the issue is?
There is no physical damage to any of the components on the PCB and it would be helpful if someone with a working unit would take some multimeter readings to see where the differences are.
My 2 cents; I am on my #5 or #6 Venty -crs. I have been getting code 04 at the lower end of the battery’s charge And Have been successful with the 10- second Reset. If you press up or down temp buttons The display screen will show a number code- I do not have info on the number codes. Good Luck to All And Happy Venty-ing.

Top Bottom