Venty by Storz & Bickel

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
[
IMG-3237.jpg

According to their site:
The VENTY is our fastest device and the first Vaporizer of its kind to feature an adjustable airflow. Though portable, it is highly efficient and takes merely 20 seconds to heat up, while allowing an amazing airflow of 20 liters/minute at the maximum stage. If you are looking for an S&B allrounder, the VENTY is the Vaporizer for you!

• Adjustable airflow up to 20 liters/minute
  • Fast heat up of only 20 seconds!
  • Features our newly designed convection & conduction mini-heater = no burn, just big, tasty vapor clouds.
  • Precisely adjustable temperature from 40°C to 210° on the device. (104F - 410F)
  • USB-C charging including Supercharge function: 80% charge in 40 minutes.*
  • Bluetooth connectivity and Web App control
  • Integrated Boost & Superboost Temperature for maximum convenience
  • 2 high-power Lithium-Ion Batteries
  • UL-certified
  • 2-year warranty + 1 year upon registration
Retail Price $450

Last edited:

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
I think this should be moved to the main page as it is already available, no? https://www.storz-bickel.com/en-us/venty

Looking forward to seeing this in action. I have my doubts but am hoping there are some price drops for the holidays. $450 is quite steep all things considered. Digging the look so far though, can't wait to see it in the hands of others.
Need to be moved by a mod iirc, I’ve reported it so hopefully it’ll be fixed shortly

MDude

I will say, happily surprised by 20 second heat up (if true), but price is about where I figured they’d go and at $450, I think can wait 2 min for my Mighty to get to temp
Especially considering the vapor quality can't be thaaat much better than Mighty.s

Looking forward to seeing somebody use it with max open airflow @130W max temp setting.
I think 130w will only have an effect in how quickly it will come to temperature.

seki

The 20 second heat up time and wattage were genuinely surprising to me. I expected improvements in those areas to be much more modest.

I could be mistaken, but adjustable air flow is something that isn't super common with these battery powered units. You generally see it more in manual devices like Omnis, Anvils or Danivaps. The adjustable airflow along with the flowmeter are an interesting innovation if they work as advertised. If I understand it correctly, the heater adjusts itself based on your draw speed to provide consistent vapour delivery.

The price is a little high 🙃

Yeah, this was the one thing I wasn't surprised at. I wasn't planning on getting one before, but am definitely priced out now. The changes and updates are interesting though, and I'd be really interested to try one.

I took a screengrab of what I think is the heater:
venty.jpg

Can't tell what it's made from, and I didn't hear anything beyond him calling it a micro-heater, but it seems like it still might be aluminum just going on the colour.

Last edited:

blackstone

That it has a flow meter built in is very interesting, don't think I've heard of that in a vape before, only sampling of current temperatures in various places etc.
With that, the 130 watts, and double the air flow of Mighty/Crafty it should be interesting what it does and feels like.
Maybe closer production to Volcano Hybrid with a whip? Maybe better taste than whip too.
Adjustable airflow reminds me of how people used to slightly cover the intake holes to good effect on cheaper vapes.

GoldenBud

With that, the 130 watts, and double the air flow of Mighty/Crafty it should be interesting what it does and feels like.
it's probably gonna use 130 watts for 1-2 second and then 30w-60w or so... but still looks like it may be much powerful than Mighty etc'
it's too small to use 130 watts for long time.. and 130 watts sounds too powerful for more than few seconds

NOLOGO

I just can't overlook the non-user replaceable batteries.

(But I bet that's one of the ways they get "safety certifications"- less chance for user error.)

But I honestly can't tell you the last time I heard of someone getting hurt from not using an 18650 correctly with their dry herb device.

I'd rather be able to replace the batteries myself than spend a small fortune on a disposable plastic device. I honestly find this sort of business model insulting to all of us consumers, as well as the freakin' earth. (IMHO)

This is 2023.. nearly 2024!
Get with the times, S&B!!

Also, what a buildup only to see it's basically a refined, slightly smaller Mighty THAT THEY'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOR SEVEN YEARS!!! 🤣 😭💨

hweezi

formally cwheezy
That it has a flow meter built in is very interesting, don't think I've heard of that in a vape before, only sampling of current temperatures in various places etc.
Maybe closer production to Volcano Hybrid with a whip? Maybe better taste than whip too.
Adjustable airflow reminds me of how people used to slightly cover the intake holes to good effect on cheaper vapes.
Sounds like the Omnivap function. I don't know why you would want that unless you're using concentrates which aren't optimal in the first place.

Texus

Look forward to reviews of this one. Let's see how all of these features add up in practice. But seems that the Mighty and Crafty's biggest issues are addressed: the slow heat up time.

But that price is a lot and I'm real curious what the battery life looks like considering that this is the biggest downside of the similarly sized Crafty. Also a bit bummed that there still is no swappable battery.

Top Bottom