Venty by Storz & Bickel

AndyO

Again, the people who don’t get an E04, don’t complain about not getting it, and don’t come to forums to air that complaint about not getting it. 100% of the people standing in the warranty repair line with you need warranty repair on their device, that does not mean 100% of devices need warranty repair.

I guess I'm thinking of it from the selfish perspective of someone who owns one, but who never uses it purely because I don't trust it. (I only really use battery vapes when I'm out of the house... and if that battery vape fails, my day's knackered, I have to go home.)

Logically, in my head, I know what you're saying is 100% right.

But you don't choose your vapes with your head, the device you reach for is the result of a whole bunch of factors. And if I don't trust it, I'm never going to reach for it (and I never do.)

So I was wondering if there's a point at which I could go to the second-hand market and say "it has X amount of hours, it hasn't had any errors, and thus it's considered 'safe' by the online community." Probably wishful thinking when I lay it out like that, certainly it's not something S&B are ever going to admit.

AndyO,
Reactions: cosimo

chillAtGVC

Yep. I been using mine daily since late Feb. I've dropped it, knocked it onto the floor, knocked it over, etc. The thing is a beast.

chillAtGVC,
Reactions: cosimo

LesPlenty

Company Rep
What's the most hours anyone has seen before an E04?
My friend got 47 hours of run time from his first unit, the latest failure was 38.1.
He just purchased a Mighty+ Medic and will look at the Venty again in 6 to 12 months...hopefully sorted by then.

LesPlenty,
Top Bottom