Vapor Halogen Wand

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
Hello FC community, I have now made the VHW portable and with a magnetic tray. Now you have the ability to take this VHW anywhere powered by a 140 watt power bank with hours of vaping without having to plug in. Also comes with a 24 volt adapter if you want to plug in.
Now introducing my 2nd VHW in my signature series collection.

Last edited:

karotene

Hello FC community, I have now made the VHW portable and with a magnetic tray. Now you have the ability to take this VHW anywhere powered by a 140 watt power bank with hours of vaping without having to plug in. Also comes with a 24 volt adapter if you want to plug in.
Now introducing my 2nd VHW in my signature series collection.
Hat's off for the beautiful design.
How are you attaching the leads of the halogen bulb? Is it a socket?

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
Last edited:

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Just received the DDave MegAdapter so of course I gave it a quick spin with the VHW.

This is the best bowl I've found so far although the Connoisseur bowl is pretty sweet too.

Perfect distance from the flower for big or small bowls. The flavor just lasts forever and the ABV comes out nice and even due to the large surface area. I like the wide midsection where the screen is situated.

Very happy!
Happy Episode 18 GIF by The Simpsons

R1ng0

Hi Vaperooni mine arrived thanks I'm loving it just 1 thing probably my dumb arse not understanding but on the power supply there is a multi variable tuner what should it be set to and is there an appropriate setting to for example 160C currently its on 12.5 as I thought it might just be straight dc voltage Thanks :) and apart from that I love it

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
Hi Vaperooni mine arrived thanks I'm loving it just 1 thing probably my dumb arse not understanding but on the power supply there is a multi variable tuner what should it be set to and is there an appropriate setting to for example 160C currently its on 12.5 as I thought it might just be straight dc voltage Thanks :) and apart from that I love it
Hello @R1ng0 , I would set the adapter between 9 volts to 11 volts on the adapter depending on the size of the injector bowl. 12.5 is all the way up on the light dimmer. I only set it at 12.5 to warm up the VHW, Then back it down to 9 volts to 11 volts AC/DC. 9 volts is about 160 C, Cheers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom