Vapor Halogen Wand

Hagbard Celine

Yes the dial is for portability. And the adapter is plug in only. The power bank battery charge will last for days and will alow you to go any where like a wireless phone. @Ed's TnT vape store has them available. https://edstnt.com/products/woodscents-traveling-light-controller

Hi again Vaporooni. I'm interested in these portable batteries and have another related question. I'm curious if you know whether this alterdate INIU battery would also work and how much difference there might be to the one you linked? This is just their 25000mah battery instead of 27000mah. Its a bit smaller, so probably easier to lug around. Do you think this one would work okay as well:

Hagbard Celine,

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
Hi again Vaporooni. I'm interested in these portable batteries and have another related question. I'm curious if you know whether this alterdate INIU battery would also work and how much difference there might be to the one you linked? This is just their 25000mah battery instead of 27000mah. Its a bit smaller, so probably easier to lug around. Do you think this one would work okay as well:

I noticed that the out put is only 100 watts and the battery I use has 140 watts output. The vapor and the AVB might be light at that out put. You won't need a dimmer dial at that out put. You will need a micro dose bowl, This way the heat is close to the flower. 100 watts is about 350 degrees Faranheit, where 140 watts is about 450 degrees Faranheit.

Last edited:

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
Great info, thx. Considering this I’d probably stick with the larger battery. I’d rather not be limited in that way
You may still be able to use the smaller bank. I just tested this on a micro dose bowl and found I needed a dial to turn the temp down. I use deeper bowls, So there is big difference in temp settings. Limited-time deal: Portable-Charger-Power-Bank - 40000mAh Power Bank PD 30W and QC 4.0 Quick Charging Built-in Bright flashlight LED Display 2 USB 1Type-C Output for Most Electronic Devices on The Market(Carbon Black) https://a.co/d/7spY8ME

Last edited:
Top Bottom