Vapor Halogen Wand

Darth Gram Gram

0831231648-HDR.jpg

It is pretty compact! On my phone and 2 bowls in at the moment so I am afraid this is the best I can do at the moment haha

Darth Gram Gram

Any tips for why I can't seem to get as much heat out of my log anymore? I have tried replacing bulbs and experimenting with amounts of rubies but I have to crank up voltage to max and pack my bowl full to get a blonde roast on top.

Darth Gram Gram,

Hippie

Has the bulb slipped down the tube so it's sitting further away from the load?

Hippie,

Darth Gram Gram

You can send the Halo Log back to me for free repairs.
Wow, thank you so much! I would definitely pay you though, as I disassembled it and snipped off the crimp connectors and started to solder the connections when I noticed even a direct connection wasn't working for me. I think the female power adapter is at fault here. I will be sure to take you up on that offer and discuss further through DMs if that works for you!

Until it started losing heat due to whatever part stopped working, it was an amazing vape and you have been very helpful with everything!

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
Wow, thank you so much! I would definitely pay you though, as I disassembled it and snipped off the crimp connectors and started to solder the connections when I noticed even a direct connection wasn't working for me. I think the female power adapter is at fault here. I will be sure to take you up on that offer and discuss further through DMs if that works for you!

Until it started losing heat due to whatever part stopped working, it was an amazing vape and you have been very helpful with everything!
I have all the parts to make all the repairs, Just mail me the Halo Log and I will repair and mail it back to you the next day. And your very welcome!😁

Top Bottom