Vapman

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
Greetings Everyone, I wanted to share with you the rarest Vapman in existence. I have one and Michael has one. The two were made by Rene...the story starts about three years ago when Michael took a branch of Juniper from Sardinia and left it laying around his apartment. Rene took it back about two years ago and wanted to make at least 6 of them out of the piece of wood but, he was only able to make two. The aroma of the Juniper is sublime...it literally leaves an amazing scent...I am truly honored to have in my collection such a gem and I wanted to share these exclusive photos with you because I know some of you enjoy viewing the Vapman. I also have an image of my Boxtree wooden one, and my Greenheart which I think is gorgeous...please enjoy. Thank you.

Here is a photo of some of our Vapman's...my son has a few at his home as well...enjoy please.
toshiba satellite keyboard not working

Last edited:

warren0728

Greetings Everyone, I wanted to share with you the rarest Vapman in existence. I have one and Michael has one. The two were made by Rene...the story starts about three years ago when Michael took a branch of Juniper from Sardinia and left it laying around his apartment. Rene took it back about two years ago and wanted to make at least 6 of them out of the piece of wood but, he was only able to make two. The aroma of the Juniper is sublime...it literally leaves an amazing scent...I am truly honored to have in my collection such a gem and I wanted to share these exclusive photos with you because I know some of you enjoy viewing the Vapman. I also have an image of my Boxtree wooden one, and my Greenheart which I think is gorgeous...please enjoy. Thank you.

Here is a photo of some of our Vapman's...my son has a few at his home as well...enjoy please.
wow oh wow oh wow! all are beautiful! love that juniper vapman and the story behind it!

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
Could you elaborate?

Avoid: Beech, Hemlock, Oak, Oleander, Quebracho, Redwood, Sassafras, and Yew (listed as carcinogens). A number of trees and shrubs contain toxins that are harmful to humans and should not be used for smoking. The toxins can survive the burning process and end up making you sick. Some of these plants include mangrove, poisonous walnut, tambootie, and laburnun.

Juniper wood is not considered toxic to make a pipe out of, but it might not be the best choice due to its potential to affect the taste of your smoke due to its strong flavor profile; most pipe makers would recommend using dedicated pipe woods...

Last edited:
Dr. G,
Reactions: farf

farf

Smells like popcorn

This collection never ceases to amaze me. Well done and what an astounding setup!

René's handiwork is truly unmatched.

Top Bottom