• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

japecan

Left the Station outside but the room still smelled like burnt wood, combustion, i use to smoke two years ago this made my stomache quessy :(. I think David/Vapman didnt understand my email but it was naybe to simple and i was in shock too”
Hello,

I just bought a Used Vapman Station and have been using it all afternoon, what a great device! About 10-15 min ago i turned it on went to kitchen and came back to smoke.” He replied “
Great to hear that!
Best regards
David
VAPMAN GmbH/Srl
Vill 10/A / Vill 10/A
I - 39037 Rodeneck / Rodengo (BZ)
Mwst. Nr. / Part. IVA: IT 03100480213
E-Mail: info@vapman.com

So i sent the picture. Just wanted them to be aware. Still sad, but its only a device that i had so looking for another :).

japecan,

japecan

Es lohnt sich vielleicht, sich daran zu erinnern, dass Englisch nicht Davids Muttersprache ist.
Yes I understand that is his second language :) that's why I sent a photo the second time because he responded by personal email :). The website didn't let me attach a photo when I sent my first concern :). BUT all is better because David replied about 10 min ago (Mountain time) with:::::

Hello Robert,
oh man sorry I just now see what you meant.
This station goes back to René's time, I have just spoken with René about this and he will find a solution together with you. He is currently with us in South Tyrol and will be back home next Monday.
In the CC is his email, just write him a Little follow up that he has your email 😊
He will answer on Monday.
Have a great week man!
We are so sorry About that…
Best regards
David
VAPMAN GmbH/Srl
Vill 10/A / Vill 10/A

WOW, Im happier.

beluga808

Yes I understand that is his second language :) that's why I sent a photo the second time because he responded by personal email :). The website didn't let me attach a photo when I sent my first concern :). BUT all is better because David replied about 10 min ago (Mountain time) with:::::

Hello Robert,
oh man sorry I just now see what you meant.
This station goes back to René's time, I have just spoken with René about this and he will find a solution together with you. He is currently with us in South Tyrol and will be back home next Monday.
In the CC is his email, just write him a Little follow up that he has your email 😊
He will answer on Monday.
Have a great week man!
We are so sorry About that…
Best regards
David
VAPMAN GmbH/Srl
Vill 10/A / Vill 10/A

WOW, Im happier.
Wow man, that's customer service :rockon:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
That's interesting. I'd assumed ex-pat Austrians on the basis of David's accent ('Wapman') but I stand by the sentiment of my post ;ol)
I reached them writing in italian and they answered me in english. Bolzano (or Bozen if you are german) is known as a german/Austrian sort of “enclave“ in italy. people there wish they were german, at least this is my understanding

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I'm sorry if this has already been covered.

We know that Vapmans give supremely efficient extraction etc, but many users - myself included - reckon that tiny amounts get them disproportionately blazed than larger amounts in similarly "efficient" vapes with larger bowls (e.g. Anvil, Dani).
Has anyone ever looked into this who isn't half baked? I can imagine the evidence comprising a combination of temp steps and the superior effect of taking multiple deep inhalations over minutes that might otherwise be inhaled/exhaled in a single huff - but I'm no scientist.

Has this been discussed already? Is there a consensus?

coolbreeze

We know that Vapmans give supremely efficient extraction etc, but many users - myself included - reckon that tiny amounts get them disproportionately blazed than larger amounts in similarly "efficient" vapes with larger bowls (e.g. Anvil, Dani).
Has anyone ever looked into this who isn't half baked? I can imagine the evidence comprising a combination of temp steps and the superior effect of taking multiple deep inhalations over minutes that might otherwise be inhaled/exhaled in a single huff - but I'm no scientist.

Personal experience: When I do low temp back-to-back hits to completion heating with the station, I end up way higher than I would by torch or using most other devices to roast that small amount.

Radwin Bodnic

I think it might be THAT efficient.
Temp step and longer session time might also help extracting more cannabinoids. We also know there are certains terps and cannabinoids that are bronchodilators : their actions helps absorbing others compounds, including more cannabinoids. But this effect isn't instantaneous and maybe isn't even active yet if you extract all of your bowl in 1-2 hits.

I am also a firm believer that the Vapman ritual and deep inhalation technique gives a state of mind that is more "open" to the effects of cannabis. IMHO Vapman has a "trip setting" built into its ritual.

And last but not least, a well used Vapman will age over time. The reclaim behind the screen and inside the middle piece should vaporize a bit, adding potency to your buds vapor every time you heat it enough.

@coolbreeze low temp back to back is totally manageable with the torch. Just keep the flame short.
You can extract as much staying low temp than going high temp but it will take longer...

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Quick shout to say bravo @vapman team for bringing back the Lotus!

These two vapes totally *re-ignited* my love of torch-based vapes and I’m excited to see them under the same roof, esp in your more than capable hands.

Congrats!
Lotus is coming back!
Vapman, based in the EU, has decided to add the Lotus to its vape line-up and is enthusiastically working to make that happen.
More info later.

darkstar72

These two vapes totally *re-ignited* my love of torch-based vapes and I’m excited to see them under the same roof, esp in your more than capable hands.

Congrats!
This is an interesting development. Thanks @Max Jitter for allowing the Lotus to continue by finding a way to work with the Italian Vapman guys.

coolbreeze

Indeed! Very well done!

Since dreams are becoming realities...
5ottck7j09141.jpg

No pressure. ; )

coolbreeze

Dude, you are like the Smithsonian of cool toys. 👍
I quit smoking right about the time some of these ingenious early manual vapes were running their courses so I searched high and low and lucked into some of them before they completely disappeared. I always enjoyed little crafty things that are clever and useful and well-made. These I had in my pocket for almost 40 yrs. Bet my Vapman will last at least that long. ; )
IMG-4149.jpg

Dr. G

Old Resident
I wanted some things but the shipping to the US is $32 for a couple of eggs...I really think that is some crazy shit. So, I decided not to get something I really wanted. It is a shame things are so wacked out.

Dr. G,

Squidge

Butane powered
I wanted some things but the shipping to the US is $32 for a couple of eggs...I really think that is some crazy shit. So, I decided not to get something I really wanted. It is a shame things are so wacked out.
Isn't that because of the cost of DHL? Could you message the boys and ask if there's a cheaper option if you're just getting the eggs?

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Isn't that because of the cost of DHL? Could you message the boys and ask if there's a cheaper option if you're just getting the eggs?
I already asked the same question and they answered me it is not possible. Their shop is very far away fro postal office so only dhl pickup is possible

Andreaerdna,
  • Sad
Reactions: Squidge
Top Bottom