Vapman

DonMarteng

Hey guys,
I just posted a Vapman Station + Vapman in the classifieds.
If you want one and live in EU mainland check it out, might be gone fast.
Even though Im not vaping anymore Im still keeping one Vapman, because it has been a good friend along the way!
Take care everyone, Vapman was always my favourite :)
Thanks René and good luck to the new fellas, Im sure it will be a big success!

RxPlorer

I’ve decided to grab a new vapman as my first battery-free vaporizer. Since we’ve got another 4-6 weeks to wait, I’m hoping to find a great torch in the mean time.

so far it seems like a single-jet torch with an angled head is probably a good start. Im also looking for high reliability fairly quiet operation, in a compact package. Any suggestions? TIA!

passenger

is this thing on?
napvam.jpg

...hard to deny the beauty of the basic vapman...

Woodisgood

I’ve decided to grab a new vapman as my first battery-free vaporizer. Since we’ve got another 4-6 weeks to wait, I’m hoping to find a great torch in the mean time.

so far it seems like a single-jet torch with an angled head is probably a good start. Im also looking for high reliability fairly quiet operation, in a compact package. Any suggestions? TIA!
I also could do with another decent torch, mine are a bit unreliable.

Woodisgood

My favourite torch is the official vapman torch that came in different bundles.
Maybe youll find that model somewhere else?
It has a bit more power than the Honest ones and feels pretty high value for a standard plastic lighter.

I've looked but not been able to find it in the UK, I think it might be available direct from the vapman shop once it opens in August though.

Squidge

Butane powered
Hi all,

Finally got my Vapman, only tried it once so far and definitely need more practice. Lol

I was admiring it just now and mine has a couple of spelling mistakes on it... Mine says "vapmain" and "swiss madee". Has this happened with anyone else's?

I did buy this from a legit UK retailer.

TIA,
Squidge

Last edited:

Gourmet

My guess is the vapman slipped slightly when the font was burned in. During this process the vapman is rolled over the rounded hot lettering shape, there may be some shifting. All other details are so accurately done, I think a counterfeit is very unlikely.

It seems that a very individual piece has been created similar to the Blue Mauritius.:love:

Squidge

Butane powered
I didn't think it was counterfeit. I bought it from the same retailer as a couple of others on this forum. I wanted to know if another unit had the same mistake.

TBH, Vapman isn't popular (read profitable) enough to make it worthwhile to fake. Rolex? Yes Volcano? Yes. Vapcap? Yes. Vapma(i)n? No, not yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom