Vapman

Squidge

Butane powered
I came across this keynote by Frenchy, and it got me all keyed up to find some high quality traditional hash.

Is anyone using the vapman and concentrate sieve for traditional hash? Does good hash leave much residue on the screen, and what’s the cleaning process, just an basic ISO wash? Cheers

Do a search: key word "hash" by member "NorVape" . He often used traditional hash using the Vapman and concentrate screens.

"Gourmet" is another source of information.

somaway

Long live real hash!!!
After years and another lifetime enjoying the best hash from the most magical places in and around the Parvathi valleys and not being able to easily enjoy the same kind here in the US without going through all kinds of stuff , have been sooo pleased to discover and follow Frenchys narratives and to enjoy the products .......
......temple ball hash in the Vapman is divine!!!.......

Use it with a concentrate screen ...pinch off a wee bit , make into a snake and onto the screen and enjoy.......It is superb.!!!
once done , a wipe of the midsection, then I remove the screen, do a quick burn with the torch and all clean and new again ready for the next load ....

Heres to you ... all you Master Hashishins.!!!!!!
Thanks .......much... ..

Bioboni

I've vaped loads of (good quality) hash in the vapman,
but the high temperature needed to vaporize it isn't healthy for lungs.

Not sure if I damaged my lungs this way,
but i've quit vaping hash a year ago and my lungs r still more sensitive than they were before my hash journey.

So to people wanting to vaporize hash i'd say stick to herbz.
This has nothing to do with the perfect vapman vaporizer... it's just the nature of vaporizing hash imo.

passenger

is this thing on?
Well, no matter what exactly you vape in it, if it requires a higher temperature, you get hotter vapor. To compensate it you can drop your Vapman upside down in a 14mm female joint and problem is solved. Inbetween I run my Vapmen most of the time through a dry bubbler and it's great for the lungues or at least much less harsh... I would recommend that in most cases actually. Looks like this:
Vapman in 14mm inside cut

ezpz

To compensate it you can drop your Vapman upside down in a 14mm female joint and problem is solved.
Thanks for this. I had no clue the vapman can be used in a bubbler. I put all my glass away so I wouldn't get tempted to cloud chase with my fw7. Gonna try it in my newest bubbler when I get home. Not that the vapman needs extra cooling (because I usually go low and slow), but it's always fun to add glass. Do you heat it upside down on the rig? Or torch first and then put it on the rig?

passenger

is this thing on?
Station for me most of the time. You can heat it upside down, no worries.

There are slight variations in the middle parts, an inside cut joint like the one that I've linked works best, as they start a little wider in most cases. The mouth piece serves like a stabilizer for a looser fit. I stick parts of a toothpick in the air intakes in the middle piece if i am going to use it in a waterpiece.

Last edited:

ezpz

There are slight variations in the middle parts, an inside cut joint like the one that I've linked works best, as they start a little wider in most cases. The mouth piece serves like a stabilizer for a looser fit. I stick parts of a toothpick in the air intakes in the middle piece if i am going to use it in a waterpiece.
Thanks. :tup: I can't wait to get home and try. Work day gonna be a lot longer now. :rant:

Woodisgood

By inside cut joint, do you mean the joint in the bubbler?

Woodisgood,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

EZ Wind

Lost Sailor
Got my greenheart Vapman almost a week ago (very fast shipping from VGEZ!) and I'm really shocked by how much I like it. So much different than the FW7 and Ed's WS I've been using for the last several months. Although the heat up time from cold is about the same as the FW7 on low temps, it's more engaging because you're actively heating it instead of mashing a button and waiting. The taste, effects, and efficiency are on another level with the Vapman. Of course it's also very intricately crafted and beautiful to look at and hold. I didn't think I'd like the tiny mouthpiece after using the large cooling stem of the FW7 and doing exclusively water hits with the WS, but the small mouthpiece combined with almost zero draw resistance makes for very cool and comfortable hits. Even with low temps and barely visible vapor you can get shockingly good effects. From .05g!

RxPlorer

Got my greenheart Vapman almost a week ago (very fast shipping from VGEZ!) and I'm really shocked by how much I like it. So much different than the FW7 and Ed's WS I've been using for the last several months. Although the heat up time from cold is about the same as the FW7 on low temps, it's more engaging because you're actively heating it instead of mashing a button and waiting. The taste, effects, and efficiency are on another level with the Vapman. Of course it's also very intricately crafted and beautiful to look at and hold. I didn't think I'd like the tiny mouthpiece after using the large cooling stem of the FW7 and doing exclusively water hits with the WS, but the small mouthpiece combined with almost zero draw resistance makes for very cool and comfortable hits. Even with low temps and barely visible vapor you can get shockingly good effects. From .05g!
It’s nice to see such consistently good feedback from new vapman owners. Can I ask; have you used a vapcap or other butane manual vape? I’ve been surprised to see some claims that VC beats out VM on flavor and smoothness, I just don’t think I’ll ever go with a vc. The major reasons being the burn risk from the completely exposed cap and the draw resistance.

EZ Wind

Lost Sailor
@EnemyLemon -

Here's my experience with Vapman and how it relates to other vape devices. I vape dry herb only -- no oils, concentrates, waxes, etc., and have not combusted (other than rare tokes at a parties) since 2017. I enjoy the ritual and don't mind if a vape requires learning a certain technique.

I have almost a dozen Dynavaps from 2018 to 2021, including both SS and Ti tips, both old and new "captive" style caps, and many aftermarket stems including a Ti Simrell. My wife uses Dynavaps pretty much exclusively and loves them. She has no interest in learning a technique and prefers the dead simple "click" of the cap. I usually use a torch for optimum control, while my wife likes her induction heater for convenience. The Dynavaps have a *much* more restrictive draw than the Vapman -- I agree that's the DV's main negative. I've never been bothered by hot cap although my wife did swap ends once and burned her lip. The DV taste is excellent with the first hit, but gets progressively worse until you end up with burnt popcorn taste after about 3-5 full click to click draws. The Vapman has such a tiny bowl you don't need to suffer through many hits of bad flavor to fully extract like with a DV. I prefer using the VM for several smaller tastier hits throughout the evening rather than one or two big bowls from the DV or other vape. I rank the Vapman firmly ahead of Dynavap for taste. The Dynavap is more pocket friendly and bulletproof durable though, so it will probably remain my go-to for travel and camping.

I don't use my OCWW or SBL butane vapes as much anymore because I have been reducing my intake and focusing on microdosing. But both are excellent artisan products capable of producing huge clouds with a practiced technique. The Vapman's technique is definitely a little easier to master because you have much lower risk of combustion. You're also not directly inhaling downwind from the butane torch with the VM, although that's never been a concern of mine. (Bourbon and cheeseburgers will kill me first.)

Well that's a lot of words, so hopefully I answered your questions!

Woodisgood

It’s nice to see such consistently good feedback from new vapman owners. Can I ask; have you used a vapcap or other butane manual vape? I’ve been surprised to see some claims that VC beats out VM on flavor and smoothness, I just don’t think I’ll ever go with a vc. The major reasons being the burn risk from the completely exposed cap and the draw resistance.

My only other vapes are vc and a Lotus. They are all a bit different in terms of taste and smoothness.

My subjective impressions:

VC - good taste that disappears quickly, average smoothness, v. high draw resistance. Quickest to use, and most efficient at times. The burn risk from a hot cap is low IME.

Lotus - light and airy clouds, brightest terpy convection flavor in first hit. Usually flavor is gone after that for me. Hardest to get consistent results (I need better torches!). Smooth unless you go too far and scorch. Perhaps hardest hitting?

Vapman - provided you go low and slow, it keeps good flavor for longest, turning toasty eventually. Usually very smooth unless you scorch things. Gives more of a "stonier" feeling than the other two in terms of effects. I reach for it when I have a bit of time to kick back, enjoy and concentrate on a little session. It gives off a cosy feeling. Holding a warm Vapman alongside a cup of tea is like my version of a pipe and slippers. 🫖:leaf::peace:

vapman

Manufacturer
As promised here is a picture of us three in South-Tyrol surrounded by the Dolomites. Michael and David did a good job setting up and organizing the new vapman company in Italy. I am very grateful and happy to have found these two young lads committing their heads and hearts to vapman. At the same time, Michael and David are also feeling fortunate about their chance to carry vapman into the future. It is a win win situation, I wish these two sympathetic lads the best of luck from the bottom of my heart.

vapman

Woodisgood

HAs promised here is a picture of us three in South-Tyrol surrounded by the Dolomites. Michael and David did a good job setting up and organizing the new vapman company in Italy. I am very grateful and happy to have found these two young lads committing their heads and hearts to vapman. At the same time, Michael and David are also feeling fortunate about their chance to carry vapman into the future. It is a win win situation, I wish these two sympathetic lads the best of luck from the bottom of my heart.

vapman
Enjoy the mountain air, René! The Dolomites must be amazing. I’m happy you’ve found Michael and David, who are keen on taking your craftsmanship and ethos with the Vapman forward into the future. ✌

RxPlorer

Just saw an updated banner on the vapman site - “shop opens end August 2021”… oof the waiting game gets hard at this stage!

Just a little longer…. No impulse buys… stay on target! Hmm maybe time to shop for torches again!

Top Bottom