Vapman

coolbreeze

I believe that was one that I purchased from THE ROGUE WAX WORKS. There is an acrylic left on his site right now. It is beautiful...I wish he would continually make more of the wooden ones.
I prefer the wood ones too but if your pipe's joint is too close to the water or there's otherwise splashback the acrylic ones are nice to have as well.

Ipe17

For anyone who was hesitant about the Station : you can get a factory second for less than 200€ with FC/dermicha code + summer sales. Pretty good deal if you ask
Which discount code is still working? Thanks

Ipe17,

vaping herbs

I am looking for a grinder that grinds the herb optimally for the vapman. I know that the grinder from Magic-Flight is ideal for this. Unfortunately, it is not available in the EU. Maybe one of you can give me a tip for a grinder that can be ordered in the EU, preferably France/Germany.

For anyone who was hesitant about the Station : you can get a factory second for less than 200€ with FC/dermicha code + summer sales. Pretty good deal if you ask me :brow:
It doesn't work for me, only one code is accepted

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I am looking for a grinder that grinds the herb optimally for the vapman. I know that the grinder from Magic-Flight is ideal for this. Unfortunately, it is not available in the EU. Maybe one of you can give me a tip for a grinder that can be ordered in the EU, preferably France/Germany.

Not sure what shops you checked but the Magic Flight Finishing Grinder is available in France and Germany:

Germany: https://www.vapstore.de/EX-Magic-Flight-Finishing-Grinder
France: https://lacentralevapeur.com/de/muehlen-und-grinder/23190174-the-finishing-grinder.html

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
I use the XL Grinder that Storz and Bickel have...it grinds fine. Excellent. Very reasonable as well. Its really large and you can do large or small quantities really nicely.

I have all the nice ones too...but, this one is my favorite....the cheapest one!

vaping herbs

Not sure what shops you checked but the Magic Flight Finishing Grinder is available in France and Germany:

Germany: https://www.vapstore.de/EX-Magic-Flight-Finishing-Grinder
France: https://lacentralevapeur.com/de/muehlen-und-grinder/23190174-the-finishing-grinder.html
I had already been to the stores. If you want to put the grinder in the shopping cart, you get the message that it is not available.

I use the XL Grinder that Storz and Bickel have...it grinds fine. Excellent. Very reasonable as well. Its really large and you can do large or small quantities really nicely.

I have all the nice ones too...but, this one is my favorite....the cheapest one!
I forgot to mention that only wood or stainless steel come into question for me.

186°

Hi @vaping herbs
Like you, if I could choose I would take a wood or stainless steel grinder. And I wasn't able to find a Magic Flight Grinder, as well. I was looking quite a while but gave up. I had the grinder from Storz & Bickel lying around anyway and I'm quite happy with it, like @Dr. G. I use it at home. It is said, that it is made of a very durable material. If you turn it long enough you will get very fine material. I don't like that I need a step in between (a bowl, a filling device) to fill my Vapman, but regarding functionality (the grinding itself) it is a very good product.
Eventually I am very happy with a tiny grinder I found in a random tabacco store when I wasn't looking for one. I use it all the time when I'm not at home. It cost 3 Euro (no brand obviously) and is made of pure aluminium. It grinds almost to a kief-like size and I can fill the material directly from the grinder into the Vapman pan. It is really tiny, the diameter of this grinder is smaller than my two pinky fingers lying next to each other; when it gunks up or in case my finger hurt, it is difficult to turn around... so I clean this grinder quite regularly with iso; no big deal. Well it is not the perfect grinder, but good enough for now. I came to realize that the perfect grinder still has to be made and I just hope that M & D will come up with something nice that just fits to the Vapman :)

Edit: my VAS would probably force me to buy any wooden grinder that accompanies the different woods of the Vapman. I now desperately want a Zebrano grinder in the shape of the Vapman :love:

Last edited:
186°,
Reactions: Dr. G

sedentree

I’m in the UK, I got the finishing grinder directly from Magic Flight. I ordered it in May 2023. Looking at their site, I do not see any listings for a grinder anymore so I now wonder if they even make them anymore, probably not and so you might only ever be able to find a second hand one? At the end of the day though, it is very much like a cheese grater more than a grinder so maybe one of those very small graters would do the trick?

sedentree,

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
you might only ever be able to find a second hand one
I got one second hand 3 months ago, after about 3 years of looking in the UK. Unfortunately, whilst I was still looking for MF Finishing Grinder, I acquired a £4 Kannastor knock-off that does an excellent fine mill/grind hybrid and which is easier to use with anything that's not already paper dry (the MF-FG just smooshes sticky weed into a kind of dank-cake, without actually chopping it up).

If anyone in the UK is really really sold on getting hold of one, please DM me - as I'd prefer it to find a more loving home than the one it has.

It doesn't work for me, only one code is accepted
“Upside down grinding” with iaso-grinder make very good extra-fine. Perfect grind for Vapman.
And it’s stainless-steel also.

coolbreeze

Happy Monday!
IMG-8780.jpg

Top Bottom