Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

SD_haze

Re: Dedicated Concentrate ELB

Wouldn't be too hard to machine something out of billet titanium rod, either. A little heatsink-based crucible or something, with a lot more surface area on the outside than the inside, that you can just scrape a big dab into then hit multiple times. Would take a little time to prime (could be minimised by minimising the mass of the crucible, but ), but should run fine once the resin starts boiling, and it'd be easier to clean vs a concentrate pad. Bonus points if the crucible can be flipped over, so it can be used with the Cloud in either orientation.

In the end a wicking pad insert's gonna give a more immediate hit, though.
I'm more interested in a "not completely full melt" bubble hash setup with a curve like this . . .

embedding.gif
Agreed! I feel like I'd be more interested in a non-oil concentrate bowl just because it seems a lot simpler. I feel like a special oil ELB would require a lot more R&D. That being said, maybe this is what Project HP is dealing with :tinfoil:

JoeKickass

VapeXhale said:
Thank you for your recent contribution! Could you please let us know whether you prefer a black or white unit, as well as if you want a bent neck HT (no ice pinch), or straight neck (with ice pinch)?
Oh man decision time already?! Can we always change our minds later when we see the final production photos?

ogcook

Yeah I was hoping to see photos of the choice before hand. :shrug:

Still not sure what will make the Fanatic EVO different either.

ogcook,
Reactions: mvapes

Hexi

I think he's just quoting a post or something? Or is that the Beta testers?

Hexi,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Is that an e-mail you got recently?

I didn't get one :cry:

I'm not positive, but they may have done this:
WHOA! It is really an exciting day here at the Philadelphia office. As I know there will be a lot of customer service related questions: fulfillment; multiple contribution clarification; shipping adress confirmation; and miscellaneous communications that will need to happen between VXL and all contributors.

Rather then posting questions here, it will expedite the process of us sorting everything out if everyone utilizes our portal, Put in the subject line "Indigogo Contributor" and this will help our support team work quickly to resolve all cases generated by this.

If all contributors want to do a check in contact via our support portal that would be beneficial us managing communication as we transfer from Indigogo to our systems.

Much appreciated!

http://support.vapexhale.com/

Edit: SM just clarified that you only need to use this if you made multiple donations. Otherwise if you made a single donation they will email you regarding it. The support portal helps them sort out the multiple donations in to what the donor really wants.

I did this to confirm that my $150 + $350 donations resulted in a $500 Early Bird. They responded back very quickly and asked for some more info so I sent them some screen shots of my IndieGoGo email confirmation of my donation as well as my PayPal (used paint to blur unnecessary information for them) and showed the transactions of my donating.

Funny enough...
Is green color not an option?
On the initial email response they asked me for more info as well as color preference and I thought they meant the color of the HydraTube design so I said, "green". I was in the clouds at the moment. They emailed back saying that the color options were black or white. I realized then that they meant for the unit itself, I don't know how the HT's will work.

To make my long ramble short, I believe using http://support.vapexhale.com/ is the way to go for contacting them with your preferences, info, and whatnot. I hope this helped at least a little.

Edit: As I was typing this up they responded to be again! They were confirming that they had my preferences saved and asked if I wanted a straight HT (with ice pinches) or a bent neck HT (without ice pinches). I am blown away by this customer service! Especially after having to spend an hour and 45 minutes on the phone trying to get a refund from a label I voided that USPS decided to reuse, but that's taken care of now. I have sent them three emails today and gotten three quite fast responses!

Further edit: By the time I finished my first edit they responded here with the answers too... You guys are too good:rofl:

VXL FTW!

Last edited:

SD_haze

To make my long ramble short, I believe using http://support.vapexhale.com/ is the way to go for contacting them with your preferences, info, and whatnot. I hope this helped at least a little.
My god!
I finally put a support ticket in about 2 hrs ago.
Right as I finished reading your post, my phone *dinged* with an alert from vapexhale responding with the color choice :haw:

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
To quickly answer some questions:

1. Yes, you will be receiving an email from us about your choice of color and bent/straight neck. We're just doing some house cleaning with the people that donated multiple times before we do our reach out.

2. We have talked about a new ELB for concentrates - still prototyping but the 2 cap method will have to suffice for now.

3. Loading - we got some really cool ways to load ELBs, we will disclose more info in the future. Right now, it's an awesome CAD drawing and if it works like it does in the model, everyone is gonna want one of these.... especially me!

4. @JoeKickass - once you make a choice, we cannot change it as a lot of these things are being custom made and in order for us to hit our projected launch date, I need the team focusing on other things that are not administrative oriented.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Is the support portal necessary if only one donation was made? If I paid with PayPal then all my information should be included with the payment. The only thing they should need from me is my color choice and it appears that they are sending out Emails inquiring as to which color unit we would like to own.

Deadshort480,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Is the support portal necessary if only one donation was made? If I paid with PayPal then all my information should be included with the payment. The only thing they should need from me is my color choice and it appears that they are sending out Emails inquiring as to which color unit we would like to own.

Please only use the support portal if you made multiple donations. If you made a single contribution, we will contact you for your color option and tube preference. :rockon:

If I knew what a slider was stonemonkey I'd be winning this contest for sure!!! lol I'm assuming it's a banner of some sort which I suck at lol So good luck to everyone!!

VapeNStone,
Reactions: mvapes

JoeKickass

once you make a choice, we cannot change it as a lot of these things are being custom made and in order for us to hit our projected launch date, I need the team focusing on other things that are not administrative oriented.
I can understand that and hitting the launch date is a good goal!

But if this is the final choice we need all the information you can give us to help make the right choice.

Is the white going to be this bright iPod white? Not a grey or cream right?
20130801113110-White_with_cooling_slots.JPG

And are there any other differences between the hydratube styles besides the ice pinches? Like is the straight tube a bit taller with a wide neck for ice?

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Interesting (or not) - if you type www.vapexhale.co dns will point to the atmosrx website

Very interesting, just another reason why these guys are the scum of the industry. In this case, it is actually Grenco, the G-Pen folks doing this, not Atmos. Let's just say, we've spent more on legal fees dealing with these guys and it just sucks that there are so many leaches in this industry. I take it as a compliment that none of these guys feel confident enough in their product that they will do things on the up and up and straight and narrow. They should ALL be quivering when we bring out our portable, that's the biggest F U I think we can give to them.

@JoeKickass - hard to answer any of these questions as we don't have samples ourselves. All the dimensions will be similar, either you want straight neck or bent neck. We're not making anything drastically different between the tubes so don't put too much thought into it. As for the color, its either black or white. We don't know if it will be cream, ivory, pearl or white until we have the new sample but by that time, there won't be enough time to change preference and still get everything in time.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Interesting (or not) - if you type www.vapexhale.co dns will point to the atmosrx website

That's what happens when you don't purchase every possible incarnation of your websites name (com, net,etc.) It's not illegal, but it does feel just the slightest bit sleazy. But, some company's will do whatever they can to direct or in this case, redirect, traffic to their sites and products...

Edit::I see SM already addressed this...:)

Very interesting, just another reason why these guys are the scum of the industry. In this case, it is actually Grenco, the G-Pen folks doing this, not Atmos. Let's just say, we've spent more on legal fees dealing with these guys and it just sucks that there are so many leaches in this industry. I take it as a compliment that none of these guys feel confident enough in their product that they will do things on the up and up and straight and narrow. They should ALL be quivering when we bring out our portable, that's the biggest F U I think we can give to them.

@JoeKickass - hard to answer any of these questions as we don't have samples ourselves. All the dimensions will be similar, either you want straight neck or bent neck. We're not making anything drastically different between the tubes so don't put too much thought into it. As for the color, its either black or white. We don't know if it will be cream, ivory, pearl or white until we have the new sample but by that time, there won't be enough time to change preference and still get everything in time.
Please a portbale!!! You have my ideas lol

JoeKickass

We don't know if it will be cream, ivory, pearl or white until we have the new sample but by that time, there won't be enough time to change preference and still get everything in time.
Ah I understand, I think I'll have to go with dependable old black then... I'm always tempted by a stylish white (like the white inh xp) but I have a feeling the black is going to look pretty slick too :tup:

Top Bottom