Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

b0

Cloudy...
After a long time, seems like my OG finally is dying, takes super long to heat up not sure why that could be happening... I'm starting to think about opening it, you know, for science!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
After a long time, seems like my OG finally is dying, takes super long to heat up not sure why that could be happening... I'm starting to think about opening it, you know, for science!
Love your avatar!
Some bud tender in the bubble said why do you have so many toy’s?
You only need a VAPXHALE to medicate?
Only one he had!
Bling was cool in the 90’s.

b0

Cloudy...
Love your avatar!
Some bud tender in the bubble said why do you have so many toy’s?
You only need a VAPXHALE to medicate?
Only one he had!
Bling was cool in the 90’s.

I have 2, but my EVO is in a different country s I don't have to travel with them between my houses hahaha

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have 2, but my EVO is in a different country s I don't have to travel with them between my houses hahaha
I went school in England (SURRY).
Oxford professor came to KANSAS for lecture’s.
Barcelona, SPAIN for Art.
California is not bad either?

I have 2 EVO’s (pink & white)
Joint smoker unit 2012 when I finally tried VAPING & hooked or ADDICTED!
MEDICATED anyway!
I liked the domestic food better in FRANCE?

b0

Cloudy...
I've decided I'm gonna open it with a friend, he knows about electronics. I think it may be an issue with whatever controls temperature because sometimes it takes literally an hour or 2 to get to temp but it works wonders and then suddenly temp gets off again its working really weird...

Oh man, nothing like Spanish food, UK food is just fast food and really bad in general. French is good tho, I enjoy it too :)
I went school in England (SURRY).
Oxford professor came to KANSAS for lecture’s.
Barcelona, SPAIN for Art.
California is not bad either?

I have 2 EVO’s (pink & white)
Joint smoker unit 2012 when I finally tried VAPING & hooked or ADDICTED!
MEDICATED anyway!
I liked the domestic food better in FRANCE?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've decided I'm gonna open it with a friend, he knows about electronics. I think it may be an issue with whatever controls temperature because sometimes it takes literally an hour or 2 to get to temp but it works wonders and then suddenly temp gets off again its working really weird...

Oh man, nothing like Spanish food, UK food is just fast food and really bad in general. French is good tho, I enjoy it too :)
I surfed the wave’s in SPAIN (trunk’s & no wetsuit?
Not bad at all!
Not to Bragg however CALIFORNIA living space is larger than most place’s!
VERSAILLES flat’s R huge compared to PARIS $ = $

mistergyro

has anyone succesfully opened and fixed a OG cloud? I have one and would love for someone to fix it.

mistergyro,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
has anyone succesfully opened and fixed a OG cloud? I have one and would love for someone to fix it.

Yes, and no. My first OG unit was from the first or second production batch, but it died. Seibo replaced it with a unit after he had made some internal changes, IIRC particularly to the heater. I opened the first unit hoping I could repair it. The board electronics was fairly simple, but to get at it, given how the switch is mounted on the board, you have to pull out all the guts - meaning the extremely fragile heater wire woven inside the insulation around the bamboo. That was a real mess I just didn't want to deal with, so I tossed it. So . . . if you have one of the earliest units like I did, I am doubtful about the prospects. If you have a later OG, I just can't say as I have never opened that generation (which I still have btw, still working).

Good luck.

:myday::science:

lazylathe

Almost there...
I have fixed some but am out of parts now and will not be ordering any again...
What I did was to replace the heater and use an external pid controller to run it all.
I started a thread about it and the parts in the diy section.
Quite a fun project!

mistergyro

I have fixed some but am out of parts now and will not be ordering any again...
What I did was to replace the heater and use an external pid controller to run it all.
I started a thread about it and the parts in the diy section.
Quite a fun project!

Has anyone else successfully fixed from that thread and has the parts to fix another one?

mistergyro,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
My old Cloud was just unexpectedly returned to me after being "borrowed" by a friend of mine for many years. I had to fire her up for old times sake and got some nice nostalgic rips. She just keeps on tickin'. :rockon:

:peace:

Good grief Stu :wave:, it's been 12 years since the Cloud was announced!

My OG is in my attic. In my will I provide for it to be buried with me, along with my cat. I figure I won't mind the OG's being so bloody hot when I'm on the other side., whichever direction I may go.

My backup Evo I'm leaving to my son. My Vectra Evo will be donated to MOMA.

:myday::peace:

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
My old Cloud was just unexpectedly returned to me after being "borrowed" by a friend of mine for many years. I had to fire her up for old times sake and got some nice nostalgic rips. She just keeps on tickin'. :rockon:

:peace:
Holy shit, @Stu I’m just learning of this, and after taking a couple rips off my Cloud. WTF?! What’s wrong with being sexy?! (You know what I mean)

I don’t pop in here often, as you know.

What a fucking bummer about the company. I still keep up with Stone Monkey, btw.

Thankfully my current Cloud works well and my beloved “ticker” prototype remains functional, too.

I still use my Evo Hydracirc I got with the ticker model. It remains the daily driver. I also have the badass “early bird” glass from their first cloud launch. Cherished, it is.

Damn. Just, damn.

Hope you’re well, @Stu

Top Bottom