Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

hackslasher

Kinda just me talking out of my ass here, as don't own either, so yea likely may be wrong. Thinking, if you continue vaping and end up looking for a portable eventually, try the arizer air or solo. From what I gather that will give you those long sessions on a tiny amount of bud.

hackslasher,
@Havoc :

check out this topic here:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/micro-dosing.19915/

These guys there talk about adding some e juice (e-cigarette liquids) to the herb for getting bigger and longer lasting clouds - for me personal it's kinda strange to add something to your herbs but i don't know - maybe that's exactly the thing YOU are looking for. i suggest to read that topic, it's a good read apart from this e-liquid thing. And since you have mentioned that you are a joints-smoker i assume you possibly may not have these doubts ;)

And to answer your question about temperature setting:
Sadly i had some troubles with my unit and had to send it in so i couldn't experiment a lot - but i found out, that for these small amounts of herb the 12 o'clock setting was really good.
After some stirring and grinding i think it's a good idea to then raise the temperature even more, to extract the rest of the flower. I suggest you should try 1 or 2 o'clock ;)

Havoc

@Drew_de_Verdamper Nah, I used to vape e-cigs it helped me to greatly diminish my smoking, but I quickly grew skeptical of it. It's certainly safer than smoking, but the problem is that you never know what additives they add to e-liquid. So unless you have some liquid that you know to be absolutely natural (in the sense of harmless), it kinda defeats the purpose of vaping. It did help me to greatly reduce my smoking though (down to a couple of cigarettes a week, as opposed to one pack per day). I figured it's the tobacco in my joints that's kept me somewhat addicted to nicotine. So I definitely don't wanna go back to smoking.
You might be able to achieve better vapor by adding pure glycerine to your herbs, I'd have to research this though.

@hackslasher I've already ordered a Grasshopper, it's supposed to arrive next month (even though I expect some delay). I think I'll pass on buying a third vaporizer for now ;)

By the way, have you guys heard about www.dimebagsstorage.com? It seems like this baby here ( https://dimebagsstorage.com/?product=10-inch-duffle-tube ) would be the perfect companion to the Evo!
I'm not affiliated with them, but they said they were gonna offer fat reduction coupons if they reach 100.000 likes on FB. 500 to go… Somehow the number of likes diminishes from day to day. If you like their stuff, give them a like, I figured I'd wait till I have a coupon to order from their website :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Havoc,

Frandemarco

Hey guys a friend of mines just got the evo yesterday so ofcourse i had to try it, and man it felt like a bong hit on full throttle. I mean i dont even look at my enano the same. Dont get me wrong its still very efficient but its like a little brother compared to the evo. I was about to purchase from vapor seller but i dont know if they are authorized n it was 70 dollars cheaper then other sites. Anybody ever order there?

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
i am finding it oh so hard to pay $100 for 5 quartz vapexnails ( but i will say this is much better than the previous 2 for $100 deal..)

Can people testify that they are worth this price tag?

Hard to imagine with a Dnail Quartz Halo costing the same, but i am highly interested in pure convection concentrate hits currently :science:

Heat Transfer and taste would be the advantages over glass. I wonder if they have thought of a SiC nail also? Although I think quartz is almost as good for taste, it just lacks the thermal conductivity of SiC. Due the max temp limitations of the cloud vs. an enail you could theoretically get much bigger hits off of a SiC VXLNail if they made it. I also dig the convection style dabs. I currently use a bad ass CCA Hybrid Liger V2.0 nail for my enail . It has a reverse concave "Double cup" made of either Quartz or Sic that sits inside a Titanium banger cup. I imagine this gives a similar hit to this at very low temps? I was thinking about picking up a Cloud Evo as my ultimate desktop vape, tasty dabs off of quartz wins definite brownie points from me. So coming from an Underdog will this thing rock my world or what?

At this price point we can buy almost anything. Is this THE ONE or is there the next best desktop vape on the horizon? Ha mikeben has one so I'm sure I'll end up with one. we seem to have the same daily vape rotations!

92A60B70-88E4-497B-80FD-35164553A08B.jpg

@Drew_de_Verdamper

By the way, have you guys heard about www.dimebagsstorage.com? It seems like this baby here ( https://dimebagsstorage.com/?product=10-inch-duffle-tube ) would be the perfect companion to the Evo!
I'm not affiliated with them, but they said they were gonna offer fat reduction coupons if they reach 100.000 likes on FB. 500 to go… Somehow the number of likes diminishes from day to day. If you like their stuff, give them a like, I figured I'd wait till I have a coupon to order from their website :D

Yeah! I have one I use as my Haze V3.0 case! It's a greeat little padded case that has a built in smell proof bag and rolling tray. It holds my Haze, 4 batteries, my Haze can holder keychain. a small grinder, and the tray. Fit is a little tight with the tray, without it it fits better but I like the tray!

583D7F97-CB8C-4F51-B2C3-205187F3F634.jpg

D1B0377E-073B-45BC-8CC2-9B217FD7D1EE.jpg

Last edited:

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
@Mangos , @Seek , @Drew_de_Verdamper
Thanks for your input. Yes, well it seems i need to keep experimenting. I might also look for some filler material that looks distinctively different from weed.
Regarding the separation from weed and filler material: well, if I wanna make firecrackers for example, i only wanna use potent stuff, i see no reason why i should utilize useless herbs.

I'm a joint smoker, usually i would use no more than 0.1g of weed mixed with tobacco, that's just the way most people smoke in Europe. I would smoke about 3 an evening (so around 0.3-0.4g a day) before going to sleep every day, and I enjoyed the long lasting ritual, it contributed to my relaxing phase. Seems my habits need to change now that I've started vaping. It would be a shame if I needed to consume more weed just for the session to last longer. As I said, I'm very happy with my high, I just feel like there's something missing compared to before, but it's a detail.

@Drew_de_Verdamper What temperature do you use? I was able to get two satisfying draws from 0.1g on 11 o'clock.
I know you mention in a later post that you're not looking to get another vape. But a session vape would get you your 20 minutes on one bowl.

c76man,
Reactions: Havoc

subway13029

I've been wondering why I don't get quite a satisfying hit with my vx nail and then it hit me, I think I have the glass nail and I have the evolver tree and the evolver circ..I thought they had sent me the quartz nail but I believe @stonemonkey55 described it wrong when he told about the way the slits slanted but I noticed myself when my nail is in and I set the tubes on top I can til them and sometimes it will kinda seal but mostly not and I was getting airy hits..lol..kinda bummer but Vxl has been so generous and helpful I will just wait until I can afford a Quartz one and see how it really is with concentrates and a solid seal..

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I've been wondering why I don't get quite a satisfying hit with my vx nail and then it hit me, I think I have the glass nail and I have the evolver tree and the evolver circ..I thought they had sent me the quartz nail but I believe @stonemonkey55 described it wrong when he told about the way the slits slanted but I noticed myself when my nail is in and I set the tubes on top I can til them and sometimes it will kinda seal but mostly not and I was getting airy hits..lol..kinda bummer but Vxl has been so generous and helpful I will just wait until I can afford a Quartz one and see how it really is with concentrates and a solid seal..

Based on your description it does sound like you have a glass one. Without having any experience and getting it out the box, I kind of thought that mine was working fine albeit I didn't understand all the hype.....realized how wrong I was when I realized I had the wrong nail!

Pardon the crappy text drawings, but I'm at work. I think the easiest way to tell if you have the glass nail or the Quartz, is, put the nail in the EVO and then put your tube on top. How does the nail look in relation to the bottom of your hydratube?

|T| or |i|

The line on the inside being the nail. If its pressed straight against the glass bottom of your tube, its a glass nail. If there is a bit of space, it's a quartz one.

It was really hard for me to tell initially. The tube basically sealed on the EVO with the glass one, not 100% perfect but like 96% of the way there. Should seal up just like if you were using an ELB essentially, but at the time I only had the nail that didn't fit so I thought maybe it just sealed a little bit less proper with the nails.

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: RobDaBomb

shaolinmilk

Just so sad about my smashed hydra bomb. And yes, I do feel sorry for myself. The pain and sadness I feel is real, bros
I feel your pain!!! Smashed mine after 2 weeks... so sad, so sad...

@Havoc I've had my EVO for over a month now and it without a doubt took over as my daily driver. What I normally do is fill my ELB with a pinch of weed (I think it's slightly over 0.1g) and set it to the 2-3 O'clock position. I always leave it on green for a good 10 minutes before I hit it although a lot of members on FC say you don't have to do that. I get one big fat rip and a second wispy hit from this. It definitely extracts faster than any device I've used and this is the reason why your sessions aren't lasting as long. If you like to chill when you vape, the EVO is okay if you set it to the 12 O'clock position and fill at least 0.3g. I personally like to take big fat rips and just get as high as possible. If I want to taste the weed and have more of a mellow high, I go to the 12 O'clock position or lower.

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
I guess while we're on the subject of shattered HTs (I mourn your loss :( ), has anyone else picked up the extended warranty? I believe it covers one incident of accidental damage for the HT and the Evo both, but if I'm not mistaken you need to register/purchase it within 30 days of receiving your unit. If any new Evo owners are nervous about being clumsy (like I am!) it might be nice to have that little extra piece of mind.

(That said, the glass on these tubes seems pretty solid. I've definitely whacked the glass against the side of my sink while cleaning pretty vigorously, more than once even, and the HTs always take it like a champ LOL.)

I take my Evo out of tbreak lock down in an hour and a half. I'm so excited I can hardly wait :D.

Frandemarco

I feel your pain!!! Smashed mine after 2 weeks... so sad, so sad...

@Havoc I've had my EVO for over a month now and it without a doubt took over as my daily driver. What I normally do is fill my ELB with a pinch of weed (I think it's slightly over 0.1g) and set it to the 2-3 O'clock position. I always leave it on green for a good 10 minutes before I hit it although a lot of members on FC say you don't have to do that. I get one big fat rip and a second wispy hit from this. It definitely extracts faster than any device I've used and this is the reason why your sessions aren't lasting as long. If you like to chill when you vape, the EVO is okay if you set it to the 12 O'clock position and fill at least 0.3g. I personally like to take big fat rips and just get as high as possible. If I want to taste the weed and have more of a mellow high, I go to the 12 O'clock position or lower.

Effieciency wise how is it.?? Is it a herb guzzler like the Plenty?

Frandemarco,

JudgeDredd

Is there anywhere other than DHgate that offers hydratubes for the Cloud Evo? Just got mine and was curious if there are other options out there that I haven't seen yet. Thanks for the help guys and gals :)

biohacker

Same here..... they had a circ and tree Swagger bent neck which was just yanked from the site and replaced with the circ and tree sides. Man do I long for the good 'ol Evolver days.... hopefully they get some decent stock of different HT's again. Not sure where else to look, already posted a Classifieds wanted ad.

biohacker,

biohacker

Seibo is presently speaking live in real time at the Cannabis Health Summit. Dude, you just said that there are 5 HT's on your website? What gives?

Nice hit on max temp BTW! WOW! lol

EDIT: LMAO at your dab!!!!!

biohacker,

JudgeDredd

Went ahead and purchased the new hydratube at Stevens store on DHgate. I will report back here with how it performs on my Evo once it arrives!

Seibo is presently speaking live in real time at the Cannabis Health Summit. Dude, you just said that there are 5 HT's on your website? What gives?

Nice hit on max temp BTW! WOW! lol

A little strange that he would say that. Perhaps he is referencing the turbines, bombs, and honeycombs that are currently not available? I would assume they are working on getting more.

JudgeDredd,
Reactions: biohacker

RobDaBomb

Well I'm really hoping that right after this Summit they go and add all those HT's to the site and put them on sale xD

RobDaBomb,

biohacker

Don't hold your breathe! Seibo, are you coherent yet? lmao. BTW everything looked sick and super pro, nice work!!!

biohacker,

2 Cycle

man, the d020-d with claisen on top hits like the hulk on steroids! Glad I got the thing, it has been great but I will be looking for those cheap hydra tubes on dhgate

Went ahead and purchased the new hydratube at Stevens store on DHgate. I will report back here with how it performs on my Evo once it arrives!

I don't want to post a link, not sure if it is against FC rules but did you buy the 26 cm one? Just want to be pointed in the right direction

Last edited by a moderator:
2 Cycle,

gaseous_clay

New HT? Don't see a new HT in their store, just the same old one they sell that has major quality issues even when they don't leak, and has a joint that doesn't allow a seal on the EVO. If you want to use that one, you're going to need an adapter that is 18mm on both M/F ends.

Honestly, you're better off with the HT's straight from VXL. What you save in price with the Chinese pieces isn't worth the frustration.

JudgeDredd

New HT? Don't see a new HT in their store, just the same old one they sell that has major quality issues even when they don't leak, and has a joint that doesn't allow a seal on the EVO. If you want to use that one, you're going to need an adapter that is 18mm on both M/F ends.

Honestly, you're better off with the HT's straight from VXL. What you save in price with the Chinese pieces isn't worth the frustration.
I just happened to stumble across it on a reddit post and thought it was new lol. Can't ever seem to find many hydrotubes on dhgate

man, the d020-d with claisen on top hits like the hulk on steroids! Glad I got the thing, it has been great but I will be looking for those cheap hydra tubes on dhgate

I don't want to post a link, not sure if it is against FC rules but did you buy the 26 cm one? Just want to be pointed in the right direction

Yes, that is the one I bought

JudgeDredd,
Reactions: 2 Cycle
Top Bottom