Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Thanks for the response. I did try my last session as you mentioned at a lower temp (noon exactly). Although it did help with the charring, the vapor or cloud production is still lacking. I would say half the amount of vapor I was previously getting.

I did reach out to VXH and they mentioned they may want to bring it in to be looked at. Hopefully I get a resolution one way or the other. Thanks to those chimed in. I will keep you guys posted on the outcome.
is it different herb?

KidFated.,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I grabbed a bunch of adapters to use my EVO with all my glass, and a new piece :) I'll be sure to share later

The whip adapter I got from Green Buddha is working well with silicone tubing from Amazon and an 18-18mm male to male adapter for all my glass. Too many options now that they all work so well! Will have to get a pic at some point... Somehow repeatedly using all of them with Evo over the weekend made me lazy?!

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
So my plan was to try these out, film it, and then go to the bar to watch the game with some friends. Ended up trying a few too many, not going to the bar:rip:

I was genuinely interested in a Circ perc & was actually kind of unsure as to what they were. I had one already! My El Nino Bubbler is a 10 slit circ disc. So, I wanted to get an 18/18 male/male adapter so I could hook the EVO up to it and try.

Get to the headshop, got my adapter. Needed a 14 female/18 male too for another piece, which I didn't film as its really dirty right now. But now I'm in the shop browsing around.

Found a killer recycler, with a honeycomb in it, the honeycomb was horizontal in the can, looked and hit really sweet, unfortunately I like my glass to be compatible with all my vapes and they didn't have any dropdowns, so my Underdogs would be incompatible. Cause my big clunky forehead :p

Then I saw this cake looking piece, with a circ in it? Or a matrix? Idk exactly the terminology. The holes seem a bit more spread out then another piece I have. The "crystal grenade" I wouldn't consider this that, I would consider that on the other piece I own.

Super sturdy, thick glass, nice spashguard I even overfilled and couldn't get water in my mouth no matter how hard I was pulling. I also dig the disc shape on the bottom, I have another piece like that, and if you throw enough water in and tilt it, you can get another natural type of perc where the joint hits, I dig that!

Only complaint is that the perc is slightly crooked, not game breaking crooked, like 5-10 degrees in one direction. Almost negligible. It ran me $150 so didn't break the wallet to bad, and I won $50 on the Steelers yesterday so it was even sweeter!

New Piece

El Nino Bubbler

Both using the Vxnails at like 2? Didn't clear either while filming as I didn't have enough arms :)

mikeben

I got a bunch of new Hydratubes. I can't complain about any of them. I think they are all wonderful to use and they all look fantastic. No water in my mouth and I filled them well. They all look beautiful too. I received the bomb, honeycomb, and turbine. I also got a Grav labs side tree. I like the small size of all, and I like how they all have offer a slightly different flavor profile off the same Elb. Using my Grav Labs side Circ I did five tubes with one Elb, and all were different tasting. I was a mad scientist and I loved it! Seriously, I don't know if they were better before looks or function wise, but I got no resistance and I love what I received. The EVO and Hydratubes are awesome.

I got a bunch of new Hydratubes. I can't complain about any of them. I think they are all wonderful to use and they all look fantastic. No water in my mouth and I filled them well. They all look beautiful too. I received the bomb, honeycomb, and turbine. I also got a Grav labs side tree. I like the small size of all, and I like how they all have offer a slightly different flavor profile off the same Elb. Using my Grav Labs side Circ I did five tubes with one Elb, and all were different tasting. I was a mad scientist and I loved it! Seriously, I don't know if they were better before looks or function wise, but I got no resistance and I love what I received. The EVO and Hydratubes are awesome.
Can you please post a pic/quick video of the honeycomb in action?

vapingandvapingandvaping,

jim-bob

Yeah but the quartz works, got one free with my final release HydraTree, not that I've been able to try it yet. Gotta make some rosin finally! I really would like to try the HydraLine too actually, along with the HydraCirc...
I broke my quartz nail before I even got a chance to use it, tragic power cord accident. :(

The hydraline is great for the serious high temp hits because it's got an ice catch. I haven't had one of those since the vriptech days!

mikeben

Imo they do taste better. They sit slightly deeper and are a tad bit fatter round. The glass ones are good but the Quartz is better. The Quartz nails work with the hydratree no problem.
I agree the taste is better, they cool down immediately as you can dunk it in water, and clean better. You can also do all sorts of temps without fear. I did stain mine a bit on high temps where it isn't right at the bottom of the nail, but they are a much better product. Too bad they are often out of them. I only own one and my glass ones have not been used since it came.

mikeben,

subway13029

How do you know if you have a quartz or a glass nail? I ojly have one so no point of reference..it came with my evolver hydratree..they never said anything about it being quartz it qnything..

mikeben

How do you know if you have a quartz or a glass nail? I ojly have one so no point of reference..it came with my evolver hydratree..they never said anything about it being quartz it qnything..
Round at the bottom if quartz.

mikeben,

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Well it had to happen lol
The glass nail I've been using has cracked. I decide to treat myself and buy the quartz pack and @VapeFiend.com have sold out :(
Just my luck, doh :bang:

This is actually the second time this nail has cracked, but torching it got rid of it last time.
This time torching has shrunk the crack, but it's still there and deformed slightly.

[edit] @VapeFiend.com don't expect any stock till after the new year.. They also told me that when the next shipment comes in the current reduced pricing will remain, but hydratubes will be dropping to £159

Last edited:

New_buddy

Doesn't fit, the regular glass ones that is, since they were designed well beforehand
I was told by Jeff that the new batch of glass nails should work with the Evolver HydraTree. At least he said the glass nails I ordered would be tested to ensure that they do fit with my hydratube before they send them out.

I was a little bit wary of only being able to use the quartz nails with my evo, especially at their full price ($100/5-pack). I, personally, haven't noticed any difference between the glass and quartz performance. Tastes exactly the same to me, only difference I've noticed is that the quartz seems to heat up and cool down quicker, which might make a slight difference in how the concentrate is "cooked", but nothing that I was able to notice.

battersup21

is it different herb?
No it is not different herb, I have 3 different strans I switch off with. Same thing is happening to all of them. And they were all working perfectly previously

When it was working correctly, I was loading about .1 and was getting 4-6 good long draws, huge clouds. Especially first 3-4 draws. Now I am getting only about 2 draws and barely any vapor production and starting to char. Worst part is barely any vapor at all. Chamber is just not milking up like it previously was.

I could handle the charring if I was getting tons of vapor production (like I was). I would just turn the temp down a bit. Strange part is I am getting the charring with barely any vapor at all. So right now I am just confused, and disappointed...

battersup21,

jim-bob

If you can actually lay hands on it, it's probably glass. They haven't seemed to have stock of the quartz in quite some time. I was hoping to restock on nails at the emerald cup, but they didn't have any to sell. I worry about those guys sometimes..

jim-bob,

Likes2vape

The evolver hydratree only works with the Quartz nails so you definitely have a Quartz one.

gaseous_clay

Today's deal, the Evolver Hydracirc with foot for $159.

I asked this once without seeing an answer, so I'll ask again. I have the Evolver Hydratree. Is there any real reason to get the Circ if you have the Tree?

EDIT: OR nevermind, as it sold out within minutes.

EDIT 2: It's back! :)

12DAYSOFXMAS_DEALS_20OFF_HYDRACIRC_FREEFOOT_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Likes2vape

Today's deal, the Evolver Hydracirc with foot for $159.

I asked this once without seeing an answer, so I'll ask again. I have the Evolver Hydratree. Is there any real reason to get the Circ if you have the Tree?

EDIT: OR nevermind, as it sold out within minutes. :)

12DAYSOFXMAS_DEALS_20OFF_HYDRACIRC_FREEFOOT_1024x1024.jpg
Yeah that sux I just noticed the email and it's already sold out.

shaolinmilk

So like I stated earlier, I'm way too excited for my Evo to arrive. I'm at work right now and that's all I'm thinking about.

Before I actually use my Evo, do I need to do a burn off? I also read somewhere that it's probably a good idea to try heat soaking the air pathway by warming it up to max temp for a bit then turning it down. I'm not sure what heat soaking does, can someone clarify? When I heat soak, do I need to put my hydratube on top?

Any other advice from experienced users would be really appreciated. Thanks!

shaolinmilk,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Happy holidays guys! Just wanted to add my 2 cents on Quartz vs Boro. I've done extensive testing myself and I can't "taste" a noticeable difference myself. What I do like about the Quartz ones are that they are much easier to clean with a torch. Now whether or not the easier cleaning is worth the price increase, that is something you will need to decide for yourself, just wanted to give my opinion in case people on a budget were having a hard time deciding.

In other news, we got back from the Emerald Cup over a week ago but finally had a chance to put the recap together. For those that want to check it out:

http://www.vapexhale.com/blogs/vape...cup-a-new-favorite-device-for-the-connisseurs

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

You have quartz, they did have a disclaimer on the page when we bought (we both got HydraTrees relatively close together right?) during the end of the anniversary sale in October (@twosilvertrees this bundle is the only one that ever came with them I believe)

@gaseous_clay yes I also am still dying to try a HydraCirc (too bad that FC-MP didn't work out, maybe they'll fix it eventually...) I believe $160 isn't as cheap as they were before "from the vault" recently at $150, even with the 10% off, and now shipping is more money? Or still 15? Only kits went from 25 to 35?

Anyway yeah after trying the showerhead circ in the Devastator main body via the FC-MOD I can definitely see that ciric percs are different than trees but not necessarily better... I'd say a tree is overall more versatile with different water and draw levels, but the Circ is somehow a bit tastier and smoother in a sense? So different, but both good! I also do really like my GB-187 matrix and inline to honeycomb can with the Evo, they each have a bit more diffusion. HydraTree on top of circ perc is a fun combo too (but I still want to try a HydraCirc! lol)

Top Bottom