• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

BoinG

so here it is my sweet little setup :)
@lapsda00 thanks for uploading mate :tup:

Double Bubble and couch mode:
4hFKrcD.jpg

couch mode so relaxing, lean back and take little big sip:
eazT0aX.jpg

Medicate me! :
z8fBTvs.jpg

Medicate me (with whip) and double bubble mode:
JizpKZT.jpg

also got a little vid milking the medicate me setup. will have a look at vid.me for uploading but my connection here is pretty slow, so im not sure if it will happen in the near future.

vjt324

Day 3 w the evo and I must say, this things a beast.

Although I have come to the conclusion that I must use separate Glass for flowers and oils. I've never used the same glass for both and I now I can kinda see how the taste of the vaped flowers is interfering with the beautiful oil taste.

Maybe I need to clean and change water.

Also, I've read before time and time again that this thing is an "enail killer" and to be quite honest, I have found myself torching a nail in about two occasions in the past three days. Even tho this thing produces massive clouds, it's still not the same as dabbing on a nail. I've come to the comparison of this being a like highly luxurious RR phantom, and an enail being like a Honda cbr1000rr.

This can replace my nighttime sessions with ease. If u have the time to enjoy a session of multiple hits or for medicating over a couple minutes. With A hit on a nail it seems u consume all the concentrate one shot deal, rather then multiple clouds like w the evo

Last edited:

harmless healing

With A hit on a nail it seems u consume all the concentrate one shot deal, rather then multiple clouds like w the evo

I tend to load less into the VXN than I would onto my dabber, that way you can get it done in one big hit with ease. But I agree, massive hits are easier to perform on a standard nail...although, with a large enough volume of glass, larger dabs shouldn't be a problem with the EVO :science:

harmless healing,
Reactions: KimDracula

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
BoinG: You should not put that keck clip so near the EVO's output. If you took a large hit or more it could possibly melt. Nothing that can't withstand high heat should be in like first 20 cm of airpath as it gets super hot as you hit the EVO.
Also I'd highly recommend getting a silicone tubing. That Arizer PVC tubing is terrible. It impairs the taste, it's stiff as hell (which can be dangerous - it could tip the EVO over just by bending itself) and I could actually make it melt too when I let the Arizer EQ fan go for few minutes. Silicone would never do any of that.

BoinG

thanks for mentioning that seek. Did not realize it cloud get that hot, since i did not burn myself by touching it, but i'll replace the keck with some kind of wire clip. The stiffness of the pvc tubing annoyed me right away and I'm going to get silicone tubing soon.

Last edited:

saltywetman

Ugh this sale made me create an account here. This vape seems quite popular on this forum. I'm really on the fence on picking up an evo w/ this sweet price. However I read some posts regarding possibility of a new product or even a portable version made by these guys. Would you guys recommend picking this up or waiting for the new/portable model? I'm looking forward to more the new plugin or revised model of the evo. Portables seem like they are a good secondary vape but I'm more looking to replace my primary vape (volcano) for now and possibly get a portable some time down the road.

0rangebirdh0use

For The Birds....
Ugh this sale made me create an account here. This vape seems quite popular on this forum. I'm really on the fence on picking up an evo w/ this sweet price. However I read some posts regarding possibility of a new product or even a portable version made by these guys. Would you guys recommend picking this up or waiting for the new/portable model? I'm looking forward to more the new plugin or revised model of the evo. Portables seem like they are a good secondary vape but I'm more looking to replace my primary vape (volcano) for now and possibly get a portable some time down the road.

Hey, me too! Blood brothers! I have been on the fence on this thing for six months. I've always been interested in water filtration and the EVO has been the obvious best choice for awhile but man, so expensive!

When I saw this sale while perusing FC I said, 'Fuck it, I gotta!,'. I kept hemming and hawing because $400 is $400 but I just knew that if I didn't pull the trigger now, I'd regret it forever when the sale inevitably ended. I ordered one last weekend and got it on Tuesday (that turnaround time is fierce for me, I'm in Maryland) and I have been blown away ever since. I also have a Mighty and a Crafty and those have been just the BEST vapes I've had until I got the EVO....I feel reallllly snobby saying this but I don't really want to vape without water anymore and that includes the wonderful Mighty/Crafty.

As far as waiting for TNBT, you know how technology goes: you wait for VXH's new vape and you spring for it. There are some hiccups/bugs with it as with all technology and a few months later they release their Version Two of that product. So you'd be on the cutting edge for three or so months and then you'd already be outdated. I say, don't wait for the things you want, there will always be something better! That shouldn't mean you can't enjoy what you have and I can say with 100% certainty that you would enjoy this vape very, very much if you buy it even if they released a brand new portable one tomorrow. ESPECIALLY at these ridiculous sale prices they have going on. I just ordered a new HT today because $150 is a Hell of a lot better than $300.

saltywetman

alright. my wallet will hate you guys lol. for someone with zero glass which one of the 3 starter kits would u guys recommend? I'm leaning towards the honeycomb but would the increased diffusion from this tube reduce the medicinal effects of the vapor? I have a limited sense of smell due to my olfactory nerves being cut so taste is not a big factor.

Socks And Sandals

Just like the last two posters I'm taking the first time plunge myself but I have a few questions that need to be answered first.

1. How is the 30 day money back guarantee? Has anyone used this? Has anyone been dissatisfied with the product?

2. Is this capable of combustion? And if so at what setting do I need to keep an eye out for?

3. The website generally states that certain hydratubes excel at certain aspects better than others. It says the Turbine provides the most flavorful vapor while the Hydra Honeycomb provides the smoothest vapor and the Hydrabomb provides the easiest pull. Can any of you guys confirm this or perhaps have a different take on the differences in performance with the hydratubes?

4. Is there any visible notches on that dial? From what I'm reading everyone just eyeballs clock positions here?

5. If I load up a large bowl and hit it a few times.. Can I leave it on whatever setting with the Hydratube on top and the basket still inside without losing any vapor or does it continue to cook? It seems to me the basket at the top is far enough away from the center of the heating element is why i'm asking. Also does this affect the flavor or potency since the basket is still in there?

6. What is the smallest and biggest loads that this thing holds? What size load is most effective. I prefer smaller loads and really am looking forward to the efficiency of this thing compared to my S&B Plenty Vape

7. Has anyone had an issue with draw resistance?

8. I understand how the VapeXnail works, but am very skeptical because my few dabbing experiences resulted in me never wanting to use an oil rig ever again. I just can't seem to get it right and I don't know if it was the type of nail I was using or what. How does this perform with concentrates and if so what type? Shatter, budder, etc? I'm really hoping this device will finally let me enjoy concentrates because I've almost completely given up with the traditional method.

9. And finally how hard is it to keep this glass clean? Iso and salt? Simple Green? PBW? Up until about a year ago I always used Orange Chronic to clean my glass but lately I've noticed that I had water spots on my bong that just wouldn't come out with it. Anything in particular you guys would recommend?

I'm about to order as I type this. I would just love to get a few opinions before I add to cart!

Thanks fellas!

Socks And Sandals,

Frank Reynolds

Just like the last two posters I'm taking the first time plunge myself but I have a few questions that need to be answered first.

1. How is the 30 day money back guarantee? Has anyone used this? Has anyone been dissatisfied with the product?

2. Is this capable of combustion? And if so at what setting do I need to keep an eye out for?

3. The website generally states that certain hydratubes excel at certain aspects better than others. It says the Turbine provides the most flavorful vapor while the Hydra Honeycomb provides the smoothest vapor and the Hydrabomb provides the easiest pull. Can any of you guys confirm this or perhaps have a different take on the differences in performance with the hydratubes?

4. Is there any visible notches on that dial? From what I'm reading everyone just eyeballs clock positions here?

5. If I load up a large bowl and hit it a few times.. Can I leave it on whatever setting with the Hydratube on top and the basket still inside without losing any vapor or does it continue to cook? It seems to me the basket at the top is far enough away from the center of the heating element is why i'm asking. Also does this affect the flavor or potency since the basket is still in there?

6. What is the smallest and biggest loads that this thing holds? What size load is most effective. I prefer smaller loads and really am looking forward to the efficiency of this thing compared to my S&B Plenty Vape

7. Has anyone had an issue with draw resistance?

8. I understand how the VapeXnail works, but am very skeptical because my few dabbing experiences resulted in me never wanting to use an oil rig ever again. I just can't seem to get it right and I don't know if it was the type of nail I was using or what. How does this perform with concentrates and if so what type? Shatter, budder, etc? I'm really hoping this device will finally let me enjoy concentrates because I've almost completely given up with the traditional method.

9. And finally how hard is it to keep this glass clean? Iso and salt? Simple Green? PBW? Up until about a year ago I always used Orange Chronic to clean my glass but lately I've noticed that I had water spots on my bong that just wouldn't come out with it. Anything in particular you guys would recommend?

I'm about to order as I type this. I would just love to get a few opinions before I add to cart!

Thanks fellas!
1. Not sure but I assume they would honor it.

2. Seems some are and some aren't. I couldn't combust with mine for a million dollars I don't think

4. No visible notches, you'll get a feel for where you like the knob pretty quick.

5. I think there would be extremely minimal conduction happening, I always take my ELBs out between hits but I'm not sure that it's necessary. The glass does get hot to the touch.

6. You can load as little as you want and it still be extremely effective.

7. It's slightly more restricted than some but MUCH more open that most.

8. I'm not sure I've perfected the Vapexnail yet, you can definitely get it too hot very easily, but when you get it just right the flavor is outstanding.

9. I rinse my tubes with hot water every night before bed and they look nearly perfect after many days of heavy use. Rubbing alcohol and ISO would do just fine but a lot of people here prefer PBW.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
2. In my experience, combustion is possible, but only at 3+ temps AND when you pull ridiculously slowly for a while at that temp. Any normal usage shouldn't ever combust.

3. Hydrabomb is a single matrix perc which has very little drag and good diffusion so it should be very smooth. The other two have kind of double percs, so there will be a little more drag. The honeycomb would diffuse probably as much or more than the hydrabomb and the turbine diffuses the least. The turbine can spin the water around which looks cool but does litle diffusion and so it preserves more taste.

4. You can eyeball it, if you are + milimeter off the difference should be neglible.

5. If you are not about to hit it again withing next minute you should take the hydratube down and pull the ELB out. The heater is far away form the ELB but it will still slowly cook it. And the HT get hot when it's sitting idle on the vape. Also if you knocked it down with the HT on top it would surely break, so leaving it there is not very safe. And hot HT can give you steamy hits than make you cough. If you are not about to hit it again then don't put the HT back on the vape, but on the hydrafoot. The HT should go on the vape when you hit it.

6. 0 - 0.4g. Most effective at 0-0.2g.

7. There is some, but not really.

9. Iso and salt works well if you shake it well. Silicone plugs could come very handy for this. I've heard PBW is also great, but didn't try. I also often use acetone, which is imo even more powerful than ISO, but it would dissolve silicone and most plastics, so no plugs and don't clean silicone hoses or plastic parts like Volcano valves with it.

The acetone is great for ELBs, just fill a small mason jar with some acetone, drop ELB in, close, shake a little, let it sit for a while and they come out completely clean. ISO takes much longer to clean then and often needs you to help it physicaly with some q-tips or so. Acetone is great, but use it on glass and steel only.

Last edited:

saltywetman

sorry for being a noob in vaporizing w/ water tubes. for the term diffusion are they referring to how much the water cuts down the harshness of straight up dry vapor? does this reduce the medicinal effect of vapors or is the difference solely in taste and harshness?

saltywetman,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
So it seems that VXL don't ship outside of America anymore :(

My local online retailers have the base evo for (following prices converted from Aussie to US) ~$440, and if you want to add a HT to the package its another ~$280... :(

Does anyone know if there's gonna be a sale for the intl model at all or is that just up to the retailers (aka not likely to happen)?

Edit: and they don't even include the dry mouthpiece if you get a hydratube...

Frederick McGuire,

justcametomind

Someone linked the Vapexhale user page of a site similar to LinkedIn. They are working on a digital Evo and a portable.
Forgot to mention that info on the new products were few, no names, no pics.

Last edited:
Really happy with the EVO, it helped me quit smoking for good. However I do not find it to be quite as efficient as advertised. Anyone else find this?

Budley Moore,

BoinG

Just thought about adding a second ELB to the arizer elbow since seek mentiond the keck clip could melt up there. So one ELB in the bamboo (or a vxnail) and one in the elbow ontop. Do you think the air will be hot enough too give it a proper extraction or will it act more like a cotton filter? I think it could be like vaping on 2 temps at once.

BoinG,

New_buddy

Hey Y'all,

I just made this account after following this site for several years. I purchased my Cloud EVO on Tuesday of this week and it arrived in the mail on Thursday. I got the Evolver Hydratree Starter Kit from their website.

Really quick shipping, but, unfortunately, that seems to be where the pleasantries end and the headache begins.

I noticed when I unwrapped my hydratube that there was a weird white residue that had collected in one of the corners of the inside of the glass. This was concerning to see on what was supposed to be a brand new piece, but I rinsed it out with some water and the residue washed away so no big deal there. I also noticed that the two ELBs that I was provided look to have been discolored by what I can only assume is prior use. They look brown and "charred" around the top and bottom edges of the cylinder. Do all ELBs show up looking this way, or did you guys recieve ELBs that looked clean and unused?

However, my biggest issue is with the vapexnail. When the vapexnail is being used with the unit, the Evolver Hydratree DOES NOT FIT OVER THE FUCKING NAIL. The hydratree's female joint doesn't have any room for the top part of the nail (the part that sticks out of the top of the male joint on the Cloud EVO so that you can grip it to pull it out), and this piece of glass prevents the female joint from "meeting up" with the male joint. The female joint is only deep enough for the male joint of the cloud EVO, so the hydratube sits on top of, and is blocked by, this extra piece of glass.

Why was I sent a "Starter Kit" with components and attachments that are not compatible with the kit's centerpiece? Who knows? I sure don't.

Anyway, I bought this thing intending to use it primarily with concentrates, and now I have a bunch of concentrate that I can't consume because VapeXhale sent me a hydratree that I'm assuming is old as hell (and was not designed with the VapeXnail in mind) and that is presumably used given how dirty everything was when it arrived.

I've contacted VapeXhale support and I hope that they help me get these issues resolved. I'm debating whether I should exchange the unit or just return it. Im inclined to exchange it because I've heard so many good things, but this is ridiculous. How could my brand new unit (which costs several hundred dollars, as we all know) show up so dirty, and with components and attachments that its not even compatible with?! This is ridiculous.

Top Bottom