Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
Unfortunately, we are giving up on the Evo. I contacted Sohigha about the repair, and I just didn't feel it was worth the money investing in an unsupported device. It really worked great for years, no bad feelings at all. Now I need to decide what to do with the unit itself, and I have several accessories like baskets and a padded cover that I shouldn't toss

As they say, when one door closes another opens.... I went with the CH Ball vape, and I'm extremely happy with it.

Last edited:

Sohigha

Unfortunately, we are giving up on the Evo. I contacted Sohigha about the repair, and I just didn't feel it was worth the money investing in an unsupported device. It really worked great for years, no bad feelings at all. Now I need to decide what to do with the unit itself, and I have several accessories like baskets and a padded cover that I shouldn't toss

As they say, when one door closes another opens.... I went with the CH Ball vape, and I'm extremely happy with it.
You must go where the vapor winds guide you. Happy trails!

dutz3013

Will do, I’ve still got to build the prototype, but I’ve got the print laid out one I’ve been working on for years. I’ve got a vapexhale on my hands that I’m going to add somethings to. I can’t talk too much about it still awhile out. It would compete with another big vape company one I will not mention. All I can say is that it’ll be the highest quality desktop vape on the market. Hopefully I can get my hands on the rights without it costing me an arm and a leg because the startup for this company will be astronomical.
I volunteer as tribute for testing

I’ve refrained from contacting them because I’ve decided that my product wouldn’t be a vapexhale product. I’m basically taking aspects of things they’ve done and improving upon it but it’s not going to be the exact same product it will also use different technology and look different. The company won’t be called vapexhale. Unless they put a patent on the glass tube, baskets, and glass percolating system there would be no need for me to acquire their rights. If someone is aware of a patent or something I’m missing let me know.

Last edited:

Lostclusters

Hey All!
Just stopped by to see if Stone Monkey was still here. It seems like he is not. Sad.

EVOs are pretty easy to fix. It is usually cold solder joints on the pcb. Easy to fix. Unfortunately I am in a place where paraphernalia is illegal.

Last edited:
Lostclusters,
Reactions: CANtalk

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I’ve refrained from contacting them because I’ve decided that my product wouldn’t be a vapexhale product. I’m basically taking aspects of things they’ve done and improving upon it but it’s not going to be the exact same product it will also use different technology and look different. The company won’t be called vapexhale. Unless they put a patent on the glass tube, baskets, and glass percolating system there would be no need for me to acquire their rights. If someone is aware of a patent or something I’m missing let me know.
There is IP

Websdurr

If anyone has any extra Ez load bowls (baskets) they wanna part with, let me know. Does anybody know who the original manufacturer of the bowls is? They'd be smart to keep making them for a while...

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Yeah I’m in need of baskets and rimmed caps…… otherwise my unit it a paper weight… even one would suffice..

KidFated.,
Reactions: BigJr48

mustacheemperor

The IP is the glass bamboo which is patented, the quartz nail designs might be patented, not sure about the baskets and hydra tubes. Not exactly sure what I could use without owning the IP.

I hope they can cut a fair deal with you on the IP - maybe even something that's revenue-share based, so you don't have to risk much or any capital up front. But it also seems like you'd benefit to keep Hanu's management as far away from your project as possible.

They bought this IP to do essentially nothing with it - prototyped a mediocre also-ran that mostly seemed like a way to raise the price on the original design and then closed up the project. After releasing a mediocre handheld that seemed designed around the goal of selling expensive prefab carts, in a market already packed with prefab carts. So right now they've basically just locked up all that innovation. IMO the real reason we have not seen another all-glass vape like the Evo probably isn't for lack of interest in the design, it's because Hanu is squatting the patents.

It's an especially bitter end for a technology that originated with a *community* funded effort, since the og cloud was crowdfunded. So the community paid for this technology to be invented and patented, then Hanu bought it and locked it up. I can't blame Seibo for taking a check, except that he's adopted this bro hustle-culture persona after playing his own part in this. He's able to style himself as this successful hustle-energy entrepreneur only on the back of a crowdfunded project that he later sold to a corporation without the community or the technology's best interests in mind. The guy Hanu installed as CEO of Vapexhale had zero experience in this market and if you go backwards in this thread you'll see people voicing their concerns from day 1.

Can you tell I'm disappointed by the fate of the Evo? Lol. You've got my support too and I'd be a happy volunteer for testing and feedback. Loved my Evo, replaced it with a Ditanium I'm very happy with, but I still occasionally long for the all-glass path straight to a glass piece with no whip in between.

Last edited:
Top Bottom