• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CANtalk

It's a crack, it just run like an inch upward, its flat liek crack do so both sides, thoguh I can't feel it on any side since there's nothing chipped.
I recently got a similar crack on my Helio dry mouthpiece & damn near half way through the much wider barrel. Used it for two weeks since, so far, & ordered another two Helio's from DHgate From the same source, limited options out there for these & they're my favorite dry vaping glass piece :luv: :luv:. At least the price doesn't break the bank. Miss the US VXL ones.

Meanwhile, the EVO has been a monster here :science::science::science:, amazing vape, staggering high!

Here's my new batch of Acapulco Gold that's helping the whole situation along :love: :bowdown:
gqu6kdqdp4na1.jpg

HAF on the EVO so sorry for any spelling / grammar awkwardness :razz:

Have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Halfway dead

I haven’t been on here for such a long time.
I went through my last herb basket last night…no problem I think , order some more and we’ll I’m sure you know the rest …
I hadn’t realised or heard that they had gone out of business.

am I stuck with an Unworkable vape now or is there any sort of viable alternative or work around ?
thanks in advance

Halfway dead,

Sohigha

I haven’t been on here for such a long time.
I went through my last herb basket last night…no problem I think , order some more and we’ll I’m sure you know the rest …
I hadn’t realised or heard that they had gone out of business.

am I stuck with an Unworkable vape now or is there any sort of viable alternative or work around ?
thanks in advance
I have baskets. brokedownchalice@gmail.com

CANtalk

It's great see everyone still following the EVO thread!

I got those new DHgate Helio dry vape glass pieces from the same seller, and I picked up a 5 inch gooseneck glass mouthpiece for the VapeXhale EVO too (never tried one). I had to replace those other Helio mouthpieces because one cracked in a fall and the other broke in the ultrasonic cleaner :mad:. It seems I found out that the air slits on the 19mm adapter look roughly cut by hand with some tool, my American glass is not this way, and it turned out to be a weak point when cleaned using the ultrasonic cleaner. I switched over to a new Helio and the rest are in storage. And I changed to hand cleaning these pieces (use a hot water with PBW soak).

I was pretty high on the Acapulco Gold and EVO last weekend and mangled some of my last post, lol & sorry :razz:.

The EVO is going great! Currently enjoying that Acapulco Gold again as well :science:. Vape on and enjoy ur Sunday evening

:peace::leaf:

Last edited:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
can one with a vapexhale nail setup use “live sauce”? Pretty inexperienced with concentrates other than rosin.

KidFated.,
Reactions: CANtalk

CANtalk

Just like a dab?
Yes, less is more when using the VapeXnail
Any concentrates being put into the VapeXnail should be treated similarly. More specifically, a rice grain sized amount of concentrate is usually the largest amount recommended in the VapeXnail for the EVO. If using more than that in the nail, liquid residue can get into the glass bamboo and burn. If one wants more, just do more dabs.

Enjoy

Last edited:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Any concentrates being put into the VapeXnail should be treated similarly. More specifically, a rice grain sized amount of concentrate is usually recommended in the VapeXnail for the EVO. If using more than that in the nail, liquid residue can get into the glass bamboo and burn. If one wants more, just do more dabs.

Enjoy

It’s been a few months so I won’t need much. I appreciate the input! Mostly excited that I can use an actual unbroken nail. Had to order a replacement power cord too.

KidFated.,

CANtalk

It’s been a few months so I won’t need much. I appreciate the input! Mostly excited that I can use an actual unbroken nail. Had to order a replacement power cord too.
I fixed my last post for a little more context. FYI, DHgate sellers offer both boro and quartz nails for the EVO. Fwiw, I like small amounts of concentrate in the EVO, half a grain or rice or so. It keeps the dab flavors excellent & I'm able to clear the dab in one draw.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

mad_vaper

Any concentrates being put into the VapeXnail should be treated similarly. More specifically, a rice grain sized amount of concentrate is usually the largest amount recommended in the VapeXnail for the EVO. If using more than that in the nail, liquid residue can get into the glass bamboo and burn. If one wants more, just do more dabs.

Enjoy

This just happened to me, I got the quartz nail this was the first time I ever did it and I put a big chunk of live rosin in there I didn't realize it could come out of the nail and into the bamboo, it smoked a little and smelled bad I just hope I didn't ruin my Evo. How do you clean the residue out of the nails?

CANtalk

This just happened to me, I got the quartz nail this was the first time I ever did it and I put a big chunk of live rosin in there I didn't realize it could come out of the nail and into the bamboo, it smoked a little and smelled bad I just hope I didn't ruin my Evo. How do you clean the residue out of the nails?
Long ago, I switched to PBW with hot water in an ultrasonic cleaner for cleaning VapeXnails & baskets. It perfectly cleans, is hands off & fast. It works so well, I use PBW & hot water to clean glass mouth & water pieces as well. All they need is a quick soak & rinse. I found this a big step up from using iso alcohol, and it's cheaper.

One time, a bit of concentrates ended up in the bamboo when i used too much, so I cleaned it by pouring PBW with hot water in and letting it soak for a while with some periodic agitation (shaking). It's been discussed here earlier.

CANtalk,
Reactions: BigJr48

mad_vaper

Long ago, I switched to PBW with hot water in an ultrasonic cleaner for cleaning VapeXnails & baskets. It perfectly cleans, is hands off & fast. It works so well, I use PBW & hot water to clean glass mouth & water pieces as well. All they need is a quick soak & rinse. I found this a big step up from using iso alcohol, and it's cheaper.

One time, a bit of concentrates ended up in the bamboo when i used too much, so I cleaned it by pouring PBW with hot water in and letting it soak for a while with some periodic agitation (shaking). It's been discussed here earlier.

what is pbw?

mad_vaper,

mad_vaper

I was trying to vape the concentrates wrong I was putting the wax in the bottom of the tube didn't know that was the wrong thing to do? also burnt the skin off my fingers on the tube I forgot it was hot lol

Last edited:
mad_vaper,
Reactions: Vitolo

mad_vaper

You poured hot water & pbw into the bamboo on the evo? wow I would be way to scared to do that

sweetherb

You poured hot water & pbw into the bamboo on the evo? wow I would be way to scared to do that
I've done this many times. Just make sure you seal off the top of the unit well. I poke the top joint through a triple layer of plastic bags and leave the bags hanging over the entire unit, so there is zero chance of the electronics getting wet.

Also go VERY slow! Hope this helps.

sweetherb,

CANtalk

I was trying to vape the concentrates wrong I was putting the wax in the bottom of the tube didn't know that was the wrong thing to do? also burnt the skin off my fingers on the tube I forgot it was hot lol
I wouldn't consider this video to show the best way to do concentrates in the EVO. Putting the dab above the slit in the nail is a recipe to potentially lose some of it into the bamboo when heating. It's better to put concentrates in the bottom of the nail or at the very least below the slit.

And fwiw, the routine I developed to dab with the EVO includes waiting 17-20 seconds with the hydrotube on top, after putting the nail into the EVO and seeing wisps first appear indicating vaporization is beginning (as is commonly suggested). After that, it's the first dab draw. The dab routine I use is described here in some detail, https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud-evo.11357/post-1626587.
Not on, in the bamboo. Plug one end and carefully pour the solution into the other end. I like to plug the top, invert the heater and pour the cleaning solution into the bamboo on the bottom of the unit. I use the OEM supplied red plugs to plug the bamboo. And I've seen members recommend a plastic piece / bag over the top of the bamboo and held air tight with an elastic band or two. The bamboo cleaning routine I use is discussed here (I've switched from ISO to PBW too), https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud-evo.11357/post-1565816.

Enjoy the EVO.

Top Bottom