• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
good point. i have no clue what i'm doing but it's not like it's a regular flat head or phillips. appears to be a 6 point star.
I havent opened any of my Evos, but here is a guide by someone who did.

Good Luck and post back here with results please.

richdbiggins

Hey all! I have a weird issue with mine that it cuts off early. Overall it still works but will just cut off early and I have to wait for it to cool down. I looked at the dissemble doc but I think this might be a circuit issue. Anyone know where I can get a replacement sensor?

I'm going through all 800ish pages of this thread for alternatives or replacements. I really like this thing!

richdbiggins

Hey all! I have a weird issue with mine that it cuts off early. Overall it still works but will just cut off early and I have to wait for it to cool down. I looked at the dissemble doc but I think this might be a circuit issue. Anyone know where I can get a replacement sensor?

I'm going through all 800ish pages of this thread for alternatives or replacements. I really like this thing!
I can't seem to edit this post but I have updates!
Found a thread about indepth look into the cloud, I think I can fix it by replacing the sensor.

richdbiggins,

CANtalk

This place sure is quiet. Hope y'all are enjoying the EVO. Anything going on out there in EVO land?

Even over the last few days, the EVO is still bringing the goods :love:. Yesterday I vaped two small bowls in my ultraportable vape @ ~355 F at a festival. I saw no visible vapor but felt the effects. At home later, I combined that AVB into the EVO and dry vaped it @ 380 F. One 8 second draw got me a pretty big cloud, :lol:👍. The desktop EVO is quite a bit more powerful than the battery vape and a superior extractor :bowdown:. Then today, I recently vaped 0.025 grams cannabis in the ELB at 320 F and got visible vapor in the first two draws :whoa: :bowdown: :bowdown:. \

Count me impressed. Have a great long weekend and enjoy the EVO.

:peace: :leaf:

ArtVandalay422

This place sure is quiet. Hope y'all are enjoying the EVO. Anything going on out there in EVO land?

Even over the last few days, the EVO is still bringing the goods :love:. Yesterday I vaped two small bowls in my ultraportable vape @ ~355 F at a festival. I saw no visible vapor but felt the effects. At home later, I combined that AVB into the EVO and dry vaped it @ 380 F. One 8 second draw got me a pretty big cloud, :lol:👍. The desktop EVO is quite a bit more powerful than the battery vape and a superior extractor :bowdown:. Then today, I recently vaped 0.025 grams cannabis in the ELB at 320 F and got visible vapor in the first two draws :whoa: :bowdown: :bowdown:. \

Count me impressed. Have a great long weekend and enjoy the EVO.

:peace: :leaf:
Hell yeah! Vaping with my Evo right now. It's still my daily driver. Can efficiently vape 0.01 or 0.3+ g like no other vape I have. It's going to be a sad day when it stops working.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
High there, everyone! Longtime Cloud/EVO user here.

Question: Regarding the sad news about our beloved vaporizer company’s closure, has anyone found a viable replacement option(s) compatible with the hydratubes? Even if adapters are required, I want to retain the direct-draw experience via water filtration.

I’ve done some research and am I’m keen for your input, too.

I’m in no hurry. Just planning ahead. I use a recent version of the EVO because my original “early bird” EVO crashed a couple years ago (I still have the early bird glass and let ot out periodically). It had an impressive lifespan for a heavily used, first-gen EVO.

So, my current EVO is going strong. And I still have the “ticker” prototype model which also functions perfectly. I still use the Evolver Hydracirc that came with it.

The reliability and affinity I have for this vaporizer is why I stopped searching for other desktop vapes long ago. I’m not keen to go without it. And I’d back any legit effort to reproduce it.

Peace to you, friends. Thanks for reading.

InhaleExhale

Question: Regarding the sad news about our beloved vaporizer company’s closure, has anyone found a viable replacement option(s) compatible with the hydratubes? Even if adapters are required, I want to retain the direct-draw experience via water filtration.

The only tabletop vape I am personally aware of which accepts hydratubes is the Sticky Brick HydroBrick. I've never used any Sticky Brick products personally though, just noted they had a hydratube-capable vape.

mustacheemperor

My Evo unfortunately died recently - just won't power on, except for a brief second if I give the base a smack.

I've been a very happy evo owner for a long time: Water filtration, direct draw, mostly glass air path, convection heating, easy to use.

Can anyone suggest a good alternative with those features? Surely, so many years after the evo's release, there's got to be some solid competition these days. I only have one hydratube, so compatibility doesn't matter much to me. I'm not really interested in the elev8r. I want the convenience of something I can just plug into the wall.

And if anyone has any pointers on the possibilities for self-repair on an issue like mine, I'd appreciate it. It seems like there's just a loose connection.

Edit: two best options I’ve seen so far are the minivap and the Ditanium. Both look like another take on a similar design to the evo in their own way.

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Can anyone suggest a good alternative with those features?

:peace:

Seantagon

Can someone please tell me what size Allen/Hex key is used for the 6 screws in the back?
The 1/16 is too small and the 5/64 is too big. I’m not seeing any size in between. Thanks.

Seantagon,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Can someone please tell me what size Allen/Hex key is used for the 6 screws in the back?
The 1/16 is too small and the 5/64 is too big. I’m not seeing any size in between. Thanks.
I believe the Torx t8 tool will disassemble the Vapexhale Cloud Evo.
I just checked and it's the Torx 10.

Edit: I thought this was the Cloud thread for some reason (am high). The Evo takes a Torx 8.

:peace:

Last edited:

gaseous_clay

For the first time ever, today I packed a bowl and put it down, forgetting the cap.

I laughed.

IMG-7312.jpg

inuhuion

anyone have any luck opening it up? i'm tempted. good lord
i just did. took me forever to find the right bit to open it up (thanks bonnie at home depot!).
but yeah, I veeerrry gently pulled the broken bamboo out. now just need to see if any local glassblower can fix or reproduce it for me...
Also, i've found a close approximation to the EVO to be the MiniVap. With a little inexpensive adapter from delta3dstudios, it fits my hydra honeycomb nicely. it's definitely not as powerful as the EVO but until i can get mine fixed, it's a decent alternative. The nice thing is it can be portable with a battery (but def. not stealthy) or desktop plugin.

Dfwvapez

Hi all, was pointed to this site as I am looking for somewhere to buy EZ Load Bowls for my Cloud EVO. Seems like every website I am
pointed to is sold out, does anyone know somewhere that still offers them for sale?

ontopofclouds

Hi all, was pointed to this site as I am looking for somewhere to buy EZ Load Bowls for my Cloud EVO. Seems like every website I am
pointed to is sold out, does anyone know somewhere that still offers them for sale?
vapefiend uk has them however it might end up being somewhat expensive with shipping if ur outside of eu

outside of that i am unaware of any retailers who may have them official.

bigtvapes

i just did. took me forever to find the right bit to open it up (thanks bonnie at home depot!).
but yeah, I veeerrry gently pulled the broken bamboo out. now just need to see if any local glassblower can fix or reproduce it for me...
Also, i've found a close approximation to the EVO to be the MiniVap. With a little inexpensive adapter from delta3dstudios, it fits my hydra honeycomb nicely. it's definitely not as powerful as the EVO but until i can get mine fixed, it's a decent alternative. The nice thing is it can be portable with a battery (but def. not stealthy) or desktop plugin.
May I ask the attachment you got from Delta3d Studios? I'm on their website I dont really see anything that applies when I search and browse.

This is a potential option for me. LSV is a likely possibility. I am actually OK with my EVO going. I've used it day in and day out for almost a decade now. Electronics go after that kind of use and I'm ok with it. I have other vapes and If I get nearly a decade out of those I'll be thrilled.

The problem is I have two extremely expensive glass pieces I would like to be able to use. I'm ok with replacing the electronics. My glass is in pristine shape and the vertical system may not vibe with other vapes. I'm worried about spending hundreds of dollars on another piece of electronics that may not work well with my glass... which would be the whole reason I'd be buying it. And I dont want to spend MORE money on MORE glass when I have two great pieces already.

bigtvapes,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
May I ask the attachment you got from Delta3d Studios? I'm on their website I dont really see anything that applies when I search and browse.

This is a potential option for me. LSV is a likely possibility. I am actually OK with my EVO going. I've used it day in and day out for almost a decade now. Electronics go after that kind of use and I'm ok with it. I have other vapes and If I get nearly a decade out of those I'll be thrilled.

The problem is I have two extremely expensive glass pieces I would like to be able to use. I'm ok with replacing the electronics. My glass is in pristine shape and the vertical system may not vibe with other vapes. I'm worried about spending hundreds of dollars on another piece of electronics that may not work well with my glass... which would be the whole reason I'd be buying it. And I dont want to spend MORE money on MORE glass when I have two great pieces already.

Sohigha

High everyone. I just wanted to reach out and let you all know I am working on setting up a repair shop for the EVO. The goal is October. Stay tuned.

Hold tight till October and I will see. What I have for you.

Top Bottom