Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

UnidenWallet

I have a white & a pink one (just a mix of red & white paint).
Not 2-one up this blog however need a pare to enjoy CANNABIS using vaping 4 consumption?
Every post you make further convinces me you are a robot. It also doesn’t help you used to have Bender from Futurama as your display pic. I also remember you posted a picture of your ELB’s a few years ago completely destroyed. My thoughts were “what kind of robot claws is this guy using to handle his ELBs” :lol:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Every post you make further convinces me you are a robot. It also doesn’t help you used to have Bender from Futurama as your display pic. I also remember you posted a picture of your ELB’s a few years ago completely destroyed. My thoughts were “what kind of robot claws is this guy using to handle his ELBs” :lol:
I chase flavor 4-sure.
1970 we smoked joint’s of seedless MARIJUANA!
These daze’s vaporizing is top-shelf!
EVO is CIVILIZED 2-me?
FUTURAMA was a great show!
Bear Documentary R PRETTY AWESOME!

tigerrr

Overall I really like my EVO that I got 6 months ago, using it with the adapter kit and my own glass. Does anyone have any tips for avoiding the ELB caps from flying off and being sucked up into the adapter?

I rotate between 9 ELBs and many of the caps are so loose that they constantly fly off, even with lighter draws, even with a clean adapter and nothing for them to stick to. I can't count the number of full baskets that have been lost after the first hit due to the cap coming off, it's pretty much a daily occurrence :(. Thanks in advance.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Overall I really like my EVO that I got 6 months ago, using it with the adapter kit and my own glass. Does anyone have any tips for avoiding the ELB caps from flying off and being sucked up into the adapter?

I rotate between 9 ELBs and many of the caps are so loose that they constantly fly off, even with lighter draws, even with a clean adapter and nothing for them to stick to. I can't count the number of full baskets that have been lost after the first hit due to the cap coming off, it's pretty much a daily occurrence :(. Thanks in advance.
Try setting the cap upside down on the table and give it a little squish with your finger to bulge out the sides a bit.

:peace:

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Ummmmm, guys, shit, fuck.… Anyway, I’ve been gone for a while (CHS and all. Yes it’s real). Anyhow, I’m kinda back (I shouldn’t be but that’s a different story). Last time I checked, VapeXhale had a new CEO, and they announced the Petra. Today I go look, and fuck, nothing for sale. Apparently I missed the liquidation. Fuck fuck fuck.

Three questions.
1. Where can I get more ELBs? Currently I have 10 but some are breaking down fast.

2. What about Hydratubes? I know I can use DHGate to get more Hydratubes, I just broke two and bought one from DHGate. Still got my VapeXhale Hydraturbine I think it’s called or some shit. I forgot. But just bought a nice one from DHGate.

(I really miss my Evolver Hydratree).

3. What’s the new hotness if VapeXhale is gone?

newVaper420,
Reactions: ataxian

VASked_Avenger!

Ummmmm, guys, shit, fuck.… Anyway, I’ve been gone for a while (CHS and all. Yes it’s real). Anyhow, I’m kinda back (I shouldn’t be but that’s a different story). Last time I checked, VapeXhale had a new CEO, and they announced the Petra. Today I go look, and fuck, nothing for sale. Apparently I missed the liquidation. Fuck fuck fuck.

Three questions.
1. Where can I get more ELBs? Currently I have 10 but some are breaking down fast.

2. What about Hydratubes? I know I can use DHGate to get more Hydratubes, I just broke two and bought one from DHGate. Still got my VapeXhale Hydraturbine I think it’s called or some shit. I forgot. But just bought a nice one from DHGate.

(I really miss my Evolver Hydratree).

3. What’s the new hotness if VapeXhale is gone?
Hey! I got my Evo recently used myself, but since there's no repair service available yet I only take it out occasionally. Being extra cautious with it! On the ELBS, I recently ordered from Vgoodiez (last time I checked they still had them). I also grabbed the Hanu Hydratree from same site, capitalizing on the 4/20 sale for both purchases. I believe the ELBS are $20 for 4 if i'm not mistaken. DHGate is always a good option if you don't mind waiting a month+, i've been tempted a few times but haven't tried ordering from there yet due to the potential wait. As far as new hotness goes, maybe look into one of the more recent injector vapes, such as Pinky, TiTi, CH B-Zero, or maybe DC Elev8r. These are some somewhat more affordable options, along the lines of Cloud Evo's past pricing (for injector head + needed PID combo).

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I’ve seen these for sale in UK & Europe, with glass for around US$500-550 and none make mention that you’re paying full-price for a discontinued product from a defunct company. Seems shady af to me, but they just don’t want to be stuck with inventory. If they discounted and said why upfront, that would be one thing but of course they don’t.

Top Bottom