• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ontopofclouds

I ordered some baskets and elbs about 2 months ago and had emailed them and got a response .
you might be the chosen one then

I sent like 5 different emails from December until the first week of February and every single one was ignored

maybe they have a chimpanzee handling their correspondence

ontopofclouds,
  • Wow
Reactions: BigJr48

DeezVaprz

Placed an order for 20 baskets, mini hydrabase, connector, hydrafoot and a Crown Hydratree on 2/14, received shipment notification 2/16 and finally received the order on 2/22.

I also placed two more orders (2/16 and 2/17) for a few small accessories, MJ Arsenal Infinity and more baskets but have not received any shipping notifications for either.

On 2/20 I sent an email requesting a cancellation of the order placed on 2/16 but have not heard back. Will update with any changes.

CANtalk

THIS SITUATION EFFIN SUCKS!!!
I HOPE CANTALK IS GOOD
#1 EVO MAN IS PROBABLY IN DEEPlY UPSET 😪😪😪
Haha, I'm good but it definitely sucks :bang::shit:.
WTF!?

murphys law in effect - my evo just died on me. will not power up all of a sudden after many years of use...maybe it's just my time to move on but i don't want to. shit this sucks. can anyone repair evos? probably just a bad power supply. i hope?

also have an OG cloud that needs repair lol - FUCK ME!!!
Sucks to hear that 👎. Could be worse though, like a few years down the line when used EVOs and parts are completely used up and gone. If no one steps in to fix, most EVOs failures will be broken bamboo glass, so they should become available for parts cheap second hand. And with a bit of work at home or using a local electronics repair business, you can address that failure. Doesn't help you in the mean time. Maybe some reseller options out there. And keep an eye on the used market. Beyond all that, it will be another vape...
What is the correct power cord to buy for the evo?
My OEM cable is embossed as 18AWG. Get that spec or or better (lower # as electric wire gauge value are inverted to size/capacity) .

Sad to see this all happen :(. I was in the VapeXhale liquidation sale early and had a refurb EVO heater in the cart, plus three hydratubes, a pack of VapeXnails, ELBs, two hydrafeet and two nebulas. It all got pricey and shipping to Canada was >$50 US 👎... so I decided to not pull the trigger. Not buying now made a lot of sense in my case. If I hadn't accidently stepped on an ELB lid early on, I would still be on the first ELB over >3 years later. I've stopped breaking VapeXnails too. Don't need anymore hydratubes either. It all went fast. We'll see how things go without a safety net :tinfoil:. There are still some EVO units available at resellers if one looks around, plus I don't doubt the used market will pick up as time goes by and EVO gear should be low demand / inexpensive (as long as one doesn't need a replacement bamboo).

If anything, I don't doubt VapeXnails replacements are what I probably will need most. Anyone know a third party maker from Asia or anywhere?

Fwiw, I'm not sure this VapeXhale shutdown is bankruptcy, afaict it's never been mentioned anywhere. Good luck to everyone who ordered in the sale. I'd expect them to fulfill what they sell but who really knows. As has been mentioned, the lack of communication has been piss poor, but it's been that way for a while and I wouldn't worry until that becomes a problem. Use a credit card and look to the TOS (terms of service) to see how long charge-backs are permitted after purchase, then use that as your time gauge to wait for order fulfilment. Far from optimal, but properly managed there's no risk to one's money.

I'll be watching on the Ask FC forum for reasonable VapeXhale substitute suggestions. I find none mentioned here so far are very comparable to the EVO. No burn / fire hazard vapes for me, no imports outside of NA either if at all possible. In a vape I also want desktop style & premium power / a clean & safe material airpath / excellent flavors / small form factor / hand-use capable / and easy fast cleaning. I don't think many people realize the excellent combination of setup and design factors in the EVO. The EVO hasn't been acknowledged / talked about near enough on FC or other vape forums for a number of years now compared to other $400 + vapes which have been shilled all the time. Sad.

I hadn't posted in this thread the last few weekends as it was going to be a big post and I've been haf vaping on the EVO :science::science:, haha. I've been doing both fresh strong sativa flower in ELBs and concentrated in VapeXnails, sharing pics and experience in other threads on FC 👍. Hope it all keeps going keeps going 🙏. Good luck all. I'll be sharing the EVO experience here as long as I can. And in honor of the EVO, behold these bong whiteout videos, both old af too.
:bowdown:

Another...

Still pretty high this Friday with EVO and Vortex :evil:, sorry for any spelling or grammar issues.

Cheers, good luck everyone and have a great Friday night

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Vaping fans sent me an email saying "Because Vapexhale did not pay their Order for long time. and they also plan shut down .. right now we start to clear up all glass stock... same quality as brand one.. get it now... " KEEP IN MIND the nails he sells are the Boro ones not quartz ones. Not really a fan of them and their practices anyway. Also same stuff is avail on dhgate if you can wait .

ontopofclouds

Vaping fans sent me an email saying "Because Vapexhale did not pay their Order for long time. and they also plan shut down .. right now we start to clear up all glass stock... same quality as brand one.. get it now... " KEEP IN MIND the nails he sells are the Boro ones not quartz ones. Not really a fan of them and their practices anyway. Also same stuff is avail on dhgate if you can wait .
is this website legit? I was looking at it the other day thinking about buying some of their nails but the whole website looks super low effort and broken. I assume whoever it is is just bulk reselling dhgate stuff?

regardless 5 quartz nails for $35 is good even if it is dhgate stuff. might check it out again.

ontopofclouds,

VAPEHUNTER

is this website legit? I was looking at it the other day thinking about buying some of their nails but the whole website looks super low effort and broken. I assume whoever it is is just bulk reselling dhgate stuff?

regardless 5 quartz nails for $35 is good even if it is dhgate stuff. might check it out again.

Although Vaping Fans is a “legit” site I refuse to purchase anything from them because of their immoral business practices.
If you need a good source for real quartz Evo nails try “cloudy tubes”.
They aren’t cheap but they are good quality.

Justpassedu

Although Vaping Fans is a “legit” site I refuse to purchase anything from them because of their immoral business practices.
If you need a good source for real quartz Evo nails try “cloudy tubes”.
They aren’t cheap but they are good quality.
+1 have used cloudytubes in the past and the quality was great .

CANtalk

How To Quickly Disassemble Your Cloud Evo And Reclaim Its Hash Oil

Has anyone tried this? Is this as easy as it's made to look in the pics? Thanks for your help

[edit: I'm not looking to reclaim anything, eww, lol, just needs a good cleaning.]
You don't have to disassemble the EVO to reclaim any concentrates residue spilled into the bamboo. And in my mechanic-oriented experience, I'd recommend it's best to not do anything unnecessarily... ever :nod:.

If concentrates were spilled into the EVO bamboo, to reclaim I'd simply clean the bamboo with hot 95-99% ISO solution and then evaporate the collected ISO & residue. That method has been shared by many here and is very simple... it uses the OEM red stoppers that came with shipping from new (never throw anything out). Basic & easy (beyond the air bubble traps PITA).

However, as you mention, if you're looking for the best bamboo cleaning with no need for reclaim, I recommend the same method I mentioned earlier but with hot PBW water cleaning solution instead of ISO. PBW hot water solution (in the correct mix) is a much stronger cleaner. It kicks butt in my experience with everything, including concentrates residue burned onto VapeXnails & into the bamboo. PBW is strong enough to strip anodizing off of aluminum! Hope that helps.

Here tonight, the EVO does it all again :science: :evil:. I vaped ELBs of cannabis and then did the dab X2 of concentrates in VapeXnail. Everything safe, easy, fast, clean, flavorful, powerful, back to back, back and forth, etc 🌠

HAF so sorry for any spelling/grammar issues :razz:.

RIP to VapeXhale Inc., enjoy the EVO and the weekend.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

treeman

Wow, I just saw that VapeXhale are going out of business. . . I remember watching the whole unfolding of its development and buying an original cloud on indiegogo (never got it, I'm international and we had to wait a looooonnggg time). By the time I actually received my unit I'd quit getting high on a regular basis. I still have my evo though and fire it up a couple times a year. Love it. I feel for the team, a lot of love and effort went into its development. Best of luck SM55.

ontopofclouds

vaporwarehouse has some but it's limited to 2 baskets per order

you would honestly be foolish to not take advantage of 20 baskets for $20, if you're scared order with a credit card

fyi for everyone in this thread shipping labels were made this morning for each of my 4 clearance orders from 2/17-2/22

owsley

Pulled the trigger and placed a order for baskets. Hopefully everyone who has placed orders will be happy with the outcome. I have faith Seibo will do us right.

owsley,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Pulled the trigger and placed a order for baskets. Hopefully everyone who has placed orders will be happy with the outcome. I have faith Seibo will do us right.
Seibo sold VXL to the guy that ran it to the ground. So you will have to hope to get cared by that guy. Also we have yet to see one person receive his liquidation order. Some people ordered two weeks ago.

GraniteState420

vaporwarehouse has some but it's limited to 2 baskets per order

you would honestly be foolish to not take advantage of 20 baskets for $20, if you're scared order with a credit card

fyi for everyone in this thread shipping labels were made this morning for each of my 4 clearance orders from 2/17-2/22
Good to hear....thx!

GraniteState420,

Justpassedu

Seibo is not with the company anymore , it was sold awhile back and this is crazy that many of us ordered over 2 weeks ago and have yet to get shipping confirmation. I personally will be starting a dispute . This just is not right and they should at least reply back besides the generic order confirmation.

Top Bottom