• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How big (or small) is the mini hydrabase? & can I put a 14 or 18mm wpa on the can's center joint & attach a mouthpiece stem?

You absolutely can attach a mouthpiece, I am looking forward to being able to do that as well as attaching a hydratube, read the details on the website, it actually seemed to suggest that the mini bases use a 14 mm joint but comes with an adapter for 18?

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
This sucks so much. The Evo has been my daily driver foe years now. I'm hitting it as I type this. :bang::bang::bang:

I'm buying some basket screens. I wanted an extra bamboo but I can't find it. Was the listing removed?

One word of caution. They aren't accepting paypal. That strikes me as strange. I'd HIGHLY advise buying on credit instead of debit. You will have a much easier time working to get your money back if this dying company pulls something shady (exit scam). It's pretty common in other hobbies... I may be a crotchety old man now... but I don't love the smell. :myday::myday::myday:

I'm down to get scammed $25 for a shot at more basket screens though...

mistergyro

WTF!?

murphys law in effect - my evo just died on me. will not power up all of a sudden after many years of use...maybe it's just my time to move on but i don't want to. shit this sucks. can anyone repair evos? probably just a bad power supply. i hope?

also have an OG cloud that needs repair lol - FUCK ME!!!

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
LMAO, so for those of you who use multiple desktop vape's what is your next favorite unit??
Supreme V6... :rofl:

But on a more obtainable note.... Vapbong or a Lamart Tetra vape imo.

I'm a year or two out of date though. Carried away with other hobbies. Something new might be waiting?

VapeEnthusiast,

Justpassedu

WTF!?

murphys law in effect - my evo just died on me. will not power up all of a sudden after many years of use...maybe it's just my time to move on but i don't want to. shit this sucks. can anyone repair evos? probably just a bad power supply. i hope?

Oh no , I’d say try emailing them but I did 2 days ago with still no answer . Sorry man .

Justpassedu,

ontopofclouds

WTF!?

they claim they are working with another provider who can offer repair services on the evo but as with everything else going on with this company at the moment who really knows what will happen

ontopofclouds,
Reactions: CANtalk

ontopofclouds

Anyone get shipping confirmation yet on recent liquidation orders ? I did not nor did they answer my email I sent same day .
all of the orders I have done with them in the last 2-3 months took at least a week between order confirmation and shipping confirmation. I would say give at least a week from whenever it is that you ordered. I'm convinced there's like 1-2 ppl max doing all of the business for the company rn lol.

mistergyro

does anyone on here repair evo or cloud units? i'm sure there are some knowledgeable people could do it.

also what is everyones replacement piece? i've got a herboizer and it's great in it own way but different from the evo. what comes the closest to the evo? not sure where to even start.

mscm888

Very sad to hear. My OG and EVO Clouds are both still going strong. Been on a T break for past few weeks and finally remembered to stop by FC.com and see what's new. Very happy I did because my last remaining baskets were in sorry condition. Hopefully they fulfill my liquidation order for 20 more. I hope I got years more to go before I have to decide on a new vape.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Anyone get shipping confirmation yet on recent liquidation orders ? I did not nor did they answer my email I sent same day .

FWIW---I ordered 20 EZLoad bowls, a VXH sweatshirt, and a refurbed Evo unit...got email confirmation late Monday nite(like 3:45 am)that a label was created for one item of my order, the sweatshirt. Tracking hasn't moved on from there yet, and I notcied it was created out of Tennessee, vs Pennsylvania, which is where all my other VXH orders shipped from. I'll update when I see more

Justpassedu

FWIW---I ordered 20 EZLoad bowls, a VXH sweatshirt, and a refurbed Evo unit...got email confirmation late Monday nite(like 3:45 am)that a label was created for one item of my order, the sweatshirt. Tracking hasn't moved on from there yet, and I notcied it was created out of Tennessee, vs Pennsylvania, which is where all my other VXH orders shipped from. I'll update when I see more
I kind of have a feeling I may not be getting my order but who knows , sent 3 emails now no reply . I’ll give it some time and if nothing just fight it with the old credit card company. Weird stuff going on

Justpassedu

Placed my order last Saturday, got the first confirmation then nothing since...
Placed mine when they 1st started the liquidation sale , sent 3 emails so far after with no response at all. Giving it until mid next week and than I start a credit card dispute . Starting to think this may be a big scam. They should at least let someone know what’s up .

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Placed mine when they 1st started the liquidation sale , sent 3 emails so far after with no response at all. Giving it until mid next week and than I start a credit card dispute . Starting to think this may be a big scam. They should at least let someone know what’s up .
Shit I’m in the same boat👍

Top Bottom