• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CANtalk

Bluedream is nice weed. Seems very liked by those who try.

Not fully sativa, but very energizing, uplifting, antideptessant.

Gorgeous smell too. Like berries and fruit.
I really enjoy quality fresh Blue Dream flower and batches in the EVO :luv:. It's a top rated sativa leaning strain, and with a good grower IMO a must-have quality try :tup: (BD is an estimated 60% sativa/40% indica as reported and in my experience).Overall though... I find SLH much racier, and to my style :evil::science: (but not everyone can handle it
bowdown.gif
). Nor may someone prefer the same style of sativa as me. Thx for sharing! Keep the strain suggestions coming... it's all helpful.

The for the earlier SLH comments as well... share the SLH love :love:.

I'm HAF vaping more flower now on the EVO... it really brings the goods :nod:. For me tonight it's been SLH, then some Strawberry Cough... now some TWD (Candyland) flower. That TWD/Candyland strain is still a 70%/30% sativa/indica, plus an impressively good strong batch too :evil:.

I had my combuster friend over tonight too, who now recently has their first vaporizer... and loving the IQ2 electric portable vape. It's a great ultraportable option imo and theirs.

But my friend still bows to the EVO every visit
bowdown.gif
(premium desktop >>premium portable). I started my friend this eve with a full ELB of Strawberry Cough flower, then another of Maui Wowie and followed by another of TWD/Candyland in the EVO. After that, two low temp concentrate dabs via the VapeXnails :evil::evil:. My friend has a high tolerance.... but what are friends like me for, if not to share...👍 🎆 🌠

Sorry for any grammar and spelling :razz: . TGIF!... this is now one week before Christmas 2020. May this weekend bring some good times with family and friends for everyone:clap:.

Bring on Christmas 2020! Be safe and enjoy

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Bluedream is nice weed. Seems very liked by those who try.

Not fully sativa, but very energizing, uplifting, antideptessant.

Gorgeous smell too. Like berries and fruit.
If uncola is your fancy?
LEMON HAZE that I reference is SATIVA strain grow in CALIFORNIA NORTH of LAX !
Smell’s like lemonade to me?
For activity like sport’s the EVO + SATIVA = ACTIVITY
BLUE DREAM does taste decent if you can get it?

Alexis

BLUE DREAM does taste decent if you can get it?
That made me think just now, how the word "get" has not had a place in my world and experience of cannabis for so many years now, seeing as I am allergic to everything unless I grow it myself.

So to me the more meaningful phrase is "if you can GROW it."

But then actually, I suddenly realise, and something not to be taken for granted...I am fortunate to be able to "get" the seeds lol!

"Get" meaning= buy, in this case. But you can get without handing over money in this world. Most times, "getting" something, means paying for goods.

Just seeing on the UK news- Christmas is officially cancelled. They told us we would be allowed 3 lucky charm days to "mix" indoors, but at a cost- an extra 5 days of full lockdown, for every one day families and friends are LEGALLY ALLOWED to meet each other indoors.

But now they have conjured some bullshit narrative about a new mutated virus, and we have a brand new TIER 4 lockdown over Christmas, and for forseeable time, starting imminently.

Travel ban included in and out of areas.

Sucj a huge freaking scam it has done and continues to make me as sick as a pig honestly.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That made me think just now, how the word "get" has not had a place in my world and experience of cannabis for so many years now, seeing as I am allergic to everything unless I grow it myself.

So to me the more meaningful phrase is "if you can GROW it."

But then actually, I suddenly realise, and something not to be taken for granted...I am fortunate to be able to "get" the seeds lol!

"Get" meaning= buy, in this case. But you can get without handing over money in this world. Most times, "getting" something, means paying for goods.

Just seeing on the UK news- Christmas is officially cancelled. They told us we would be allowed 3 lucky charm days to "mix" indoors, but at a cost- an extra 5 days of full lockdown, for every one day families and friends are LEGALLY ALLOWED to meet each other indoors.

But now they have conjured some bullshit narrative about a new mutated virus, and we have a brand new TIER 4 lockdown over Christmas, and for forseeable time, starting imminently.

Travel ban included in and out of areas.

Sucj a huge freaking scam it has done and continues to make me as sick as a pig honestly.
Outdoor growing if your location permit’s?
In door you can do in most places!
EVO’s will do whatever you need really?
CANNABIS regarding type depend’s on one need?
Escape or Medicate?

Alexis

Outdoor growing if your location permit’s?
In door you can do in most places!
EVO’s will do whatever you need really?
CANNABIS regarding type depend’s on one need?
Escape or Medicate?
Well on a far more brightly note my friend, following me previous rant above...

This summer we grew Fastbuds Automatic Blue Dream, and Dutch Passion Cinderalla Jack, tested at 26% thc.

Two fairly different weeds. Cinderella is a hybrid, much heavier, not debilitafing, but mind calming and resful.

It has an incredjble Old Skool Sunk smell very lovely weed.

2 bowls earlier was lovely, followed by 25 grama fine Kavas, ,some edibled, and I just couldn't resist a little more lovely Cinderella Jack vapor- right now.

The pure, organic sungrown weed has a unique dreamy effect I have always observed.
Especially both these stains we have at free disposal!

Alexis,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Well on a far more brightly note my friend, following me previous rant above...

This summer we grew Fastbuds Automatic Blue Dream, and Dutch Passion Cinderalla Jack, tested at 26% thc.

Two fairly different weeds. Cinderella is a hybrid, much heavier, not debilitafing, but mind calming and resful.

It has an incredjble Old Skool Sunk smell very lovely weed.

2 bowls earlier was lovely, followed by 25 grama fine Kavas, ,some edibled, and I just couldn't resist a little more lovely Cinderella Jack vapor- right now.

The pure, organic sungrown weed has a unique dreamy effect I have always observed.
Especially both these stains we have at free disposal!
In the 1970’s in the South Pacific we grew MARIJUANA as it was called decade’s before the FRENCH coined it CANNABIS? The tribe was unsupervised and trade wind’s, sunshine, liquid from the sky with lava soil made life surreal on the pale blue dot some call it something else depending on the language you have been exposed?
A EVO and power generation in a COLA field in nature to come to harvest after playing in the sea like a dream however reality and such a time!

Salvaged_Title_Robot

I painted my 2 EVO unit’s!
PINK & WHITE (strom trooper style)
Da PINK one is 2 mess with big ego’s!
Just a color & marketing playing gender politics?
All joke’s aside: EVO + CANNABIS = CIVILIZED existence
What kind of paint did you use? I really want to do this to mine.

Last edited:
Salvaged_Title_Robot,
Reactions: ataxian

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Finally, my Swiss Honeycomb and my silent EVO have been shipped!
I'm so excited!
The only thing missing now is an original HydraBase, but that's for another day, will stick to the DHGate one for now...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
What kind of paint did you use? I really want to do this to mine.
I paint stuff 4-fun and self amusement!
HOME DEPOT or AUTO PAINT SUPPLY?
As long as the paint is compatible with plastic!
Color is subjective actually.
Having wrote that I love to play with color!
EVO + strain of CANNABIS 2-begin’s one’s daze.

LaughingDog

I'm new to the EVO coming over from using the Ditanium as the daily driver. One thing that has surprised me as how good it is at very small loads. I used to use the Epic nano as a 'one hitter'. The EVO works incredibly well for that purpose.

I mainly run it through a sneaky pete mega globe. Works very well much easier to maintain then the Ditanium. Though the Ditanium is easier to clean up after dabs. However, I prefer good flower.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm new to the EVO coming over from using the Ditanium as the daily driver. One thing that has surprised me as how good it is at very small loads. I used to use the Epic nano as a 'one hitter'. The EVO works incredibly well for that purpose.

I mainly run it through a sneaky pete mega globe. Works very well much easier to maintain then the Ditanium. Though the Ditanium is easier to clean up after dabs. However, I prefer good flower.
Flower COLAS r blissful & cost prohibitive!
CONTRARY by-product’s are very controversial concerning there consumption however r-very effective 4 maxflight
Kind of like a shot in a bar darkened by night.
Flower these daze is decent as well depending on one’s location?
EVO is 4-those who demand nirvana or optimism concerning consumption of CANNABIS!

CANtalk

Christmas eve here and on the EVO. It's been great :clap:.

Merry Christmas and best wishes to family 🎆🎄!

Share your holiday stories.

@LaughingDog, I agree! The EVO is killer at microdosing (and is rarely discussed). I've vaped very effectively with it down to a digital scale measured wet ~ 0.125 grams (Boveda mason jar stored). That amount barely covers the bottom of the ELB, but vapes quickly and extremely efficiently in the EVO. I successfully temp step those microdosing amounts as well. And I'm a flower fan too :tup:. (Who also dabs from time to time). Keep the feedback coming.

On top of that, I regularly top and lightly pack a full ELB for my combuster friend... often in the same evening. The EVO has been uber flexible and always delivers the goods :brow: :bowdown: :party:.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Oops, I meant to say 0.013 grams above... sorry :razz:. I've done this a few times now :razz:. Currently, I typically microdose 0.050 grams with the EVO.... and have explored microdosing by halving that dose, as well as halving the amount again; hence the 0.013 grams experience. When my tolerance was lower, I was typically microdosing 0.035 - 0.040 grams in the ELB.

LaughingDog

Oops, I meant to say 0.013 grams above... sorry :razz:. I've done this a few times now :razz:. Currently, I typically microdose 0.050 grams with the EVO.... and have explored microdosing by halving that dose, as well as halving the amount again; hence the 0.013 grams experience. When my tolerance was lower, I was typically microdosing 0.035 - 0.040 grams in the ELB.

I thought that is what you meant since the normal 'full' dose for me is around .15 - .2 grams for me

maremaresing

I've wanted a Vapexhale Cloud since before they were released back in the day. I'm talking OG clicker prerelease "back in the day". The ability to remove your herb from the heat source for conservation is very important to me, and huge vapor output was game changing. Even more than all that, my mind was blown by the hydratube idea. That you have your vape and bong in one neat compact package, easy to lift off to clear, is something that has transfixed me since then.

I've owned a DBV that I loved (and kept until recently). Over the years I tried so many things to turn it into a cloud. There is even one ELB, an original dry mouthpiece for the cloud, and some glass joints for testing. No matter what I did, it never worked out.

What I never had was a Cloud or Evo. The cost was simply too much for me to justify (though what I've spent on vapes in the meantime has equaled it). Plus, with the DBV on hand, there never seemed room in the fleet for it. Well, in that time period, I've gone and got my degree, changed industries, got my life back on track. Put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into getting to the point where I can feel good about buying the premium vaporizer of my dreams.

Recently I sold my DBV to a buddy who has been wanting it for years. Once I bought my enano, I never touched it, so I'm glad it's going to a good home. "I'll be fine without a heavy hitter vape. My enano and dynavaps are plenty" I said to myself. That didn't last long. I started looking at factory seconds hydratubes and the LSV.

I could take an LSV, put a hydratube on top, an ELB in the 18/18 adapter I had, and it would probably work this time! Plus, the LSV comes with that really awesome zip up duffle that I love.

I really liked that duffle so that's what I did.

6KTa1Za.jpg

OH WAIT NO lol I bought an EVO with all the trimmings and an LSV duffle to store them in.

rdQWvUJ.jpg

The whole fam, home at last!

2fPGqaY.jpg

Got the Lynx used, the Helio and Calyx and Evo from Vapexhale which also came with 8(?!?!) ELBs and a smell proof tube. And get this; My evo arrived with a broken bamboo so I got to experience Vapexhale customer service. This happened during a very stressful week for me, so I was crushed. In all of their awesomeness, the Vapexhale CS was very responsive and
-Credited my shipping from the prior order
-Sent a replacement EVO 2 day Fedex Express so I'd have it before the weekend
-Gave me 4 more ELBs (now I have 12!!!)
-Gave me a Nebula whip kit which is honestly beautiful (So now I have a whip vape for when I miss my DBV!!!!)
-Were very nice to me.

Seriously VXL, if you are reading, Thank You.

So with my hopes up so high, how did it perform? Earth shattering beyond my wildest dreams. I've had many vapes over the years, and I did not think it was possible to produce vapor of this quality. I repeat, I did not think it was possible to produce vapor of this quality. Not only are the clouds actual massive voluminous clouds, but it's always silky smooth and flavorful to the end. I run high temps for full extraction, and I never get a toasty taste or harshness from the EVO. You just get clouds until you don't.

To piggy back on current discussion- This EVO is AWESOME for microdosing. I can put less in than I put in my enano, and get huge clouds (or take less than a full draw). Sure, it will easily put me on the floor if I want. But it's also a capable efficient workhorse.

I'm happy I have all the accessories to play with. Should keep me occupied for a long time, plus the calyx is really nice to use on my DotLeaf portable. The surprise favorite has to be the Helio. I got it as an afterthought, because I was curious, but the OG cloud dry mouthpiece is horrible and I expected the helio to be harsh and unfun.

Turns out, the helio produces smooth, cool, flavorful vapor, and the form factor is incredible. Seriously, holding the EVO with the Helio is like drinking clouds from your favorite thermos.

What an amazing vape the EVO is.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've wanted a Vapexhale Cloud since before they were released back in the day. I'm talking OG clicker prerelease "back in the day". The ability to remove your herb from the heat source for conservation is very important to me, and huge vapor output was game changing. Even more than all that, my mind was blown by the hydratube idea. That you have your vape and bong in one neat compact package, easy to lift off to clear, is something that has transfixed me since then.

I've owned a DBV that I loved (and kept until recently). Over the years I tried so many things to turn it into a cloud. There is even one ELB, an original dry mouthpiece for the cloud, and some glass joints for testing. No matter what I did, it never worked out.

What I never had was a Cloud or Evo. The cost was simply too much for me to justify (though what I've spent on vapes in the meantime has equaled it). Plus, with the DBV on hand, there never seemed room in the fleet for it. Well, in that time period, I've gone and got my degree, changed industries, got my life back on track. Put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into getting to the point where I can feel good about buying the premium vaporizer of my dreams.

Recently I sold my DBV to a buddy who has been wanting it for years. Once I bought my enano, I never touched it, so I'm glad it's going to a good home. "I'll be fine without a heavy hitter vape. My enano and dynavaps are plenty" I said to myself. That didn't last long. I started looking at factory seconds hydratubes and the LSV.

I could take an LSV, put a hydratube on top, an ELB in the 18/18 adapter I had, and it would probably work this time! Plus, the LSV comes with that really awesome zip up duffle that I love.

I really liked that duffle so that's what I did.

6KTa1Za.jpg

OH WAIT NO lol I bought an EVO with all the trimmings and an LSV duffle to store them in.

rdQWvUJ.jpg

The whole fam, home at last!

2fPGqaY.jpg

Got the Lynx used, the Helio and Calyx and Evo from Vapexhale which also came with 8(?!?!) ELBs and a smell proof tube. And get this; My evo arrived with a broken bamboo so I got to experience Vapexhale customer service. This happened during a very stressful week for me, so I was crushed. In all of their awesomeness, the Vapexhale CS was very responsive and
-Credited my shipping from the prior order
-Sent a replacement EVO 2 day Fedex Express so I'd have it before the weekend
-Gave me 4 more ELBs (now I have 12!!!)
-Gave me a Nebula whip kit which is honestly beautiful (So now I have a whip vape for when I miss my DBV!!!!)
-Were very nice to me.

Seriously VXL, if you are reading, Thank You.

So with my hopes up so high, how did it perform? Earth shattering beyond my wildest dreams. I've had many vapes over the years, and I did not think it was possible to produce vapor of this quality. I repeat, I did not think it was possible to produce vapor of this quality. Not only are the clouds actual massive voluminous clouds, but it's always silky smooth and flavorful to the end. I run high temps for full extraction, and I never get a toasty taste or harshness from the EVO. You just get clouds until you don't.

To piggy back on current discussion- This EVO is AWESOME for microdosing. I can put less in than I put in my enano, and get huge clouds (or take less than a full draw). Sure, it will easily put me on the floor if I want. But it's also a capable efficient workhorse.

I'm happy I have all the accessories to play with. Should keep me occupied for a long time, plus the calyx is really nice to use on my DotLeaf portable. The surprise favorite has to be the Helio. I got it as an afterthought, because I was curious, but the OG cloud dry mouthpiece is horrible and I expected the helio to be harsh and unfun.

Turns out, the helio produces smooth, cool, flavorful vapor, and the form factor is incredible. Seriously, holding the EVO with the Helio is like drinking clouds from your favorite thermos.

What an amazing vape the EVO is.
If medicated or recreational CANNABIS delirium?
U came 2 a forum suited 4 EVO use seeking CIVILIZED behavior!

tom32

LTNS. i just completed my first year with the evo and it continues to treat me well.

I bought a set of 4 ELBs and only one fit comfortably. One was tight. Two I have to jam in. I tried pressing them slightly with a pliers to narrow them but no luck. I’m getting tired of refilling my single ELB back to back.

Does anybody have tips for obtaining ELBs that fit well?

CANtalk

Happy new year everyone! 🥂 :party: 🥳

Congratulations @maremaresing! That's great feedback and lots of good info. Thx for sharing and stick around... it's a pretty great EVO owners community here. Nice to see another microdoser :) and someone sharing widely variable usage... I agree this vape is a workhorse with top notch efficiency and consistency. I'm a very happy Helio owner as well 👍.

LTNS. i just completed my first year with the evo and it continues to treat me well.

I bought a set of 4 ELBs and only one fit comfortably. One was tight. Two I have to jam in. I tried pressing them slightly with a pliers to narrow them but no luck. I’m getting tired of refilling my single ELB back to back.

Does anybody have tips for obtaining ELBs that fit well?
I've never had that problem and no one should. Did you purchase the ELBs from VapeXhale? Or an affiliated reseller? If so, I'd reach out to VapeXhale and ask them for help. I've seen a number of posts this year with owners getting good support from VapeXhale. Let us know how things go.

Last edited:

tom32

I'd reach out to VapeXhale and ask them for help. I've seen a number of posts this year with owners getting good support from VapeXhale. Let us know how things go.

I sent them an email explaining I bought the evo and 4 baskets *last year*, and 3 of the baskets were very tight... and today I received a shipping notification for xhl! They looked up my email, found my address, and sent me 4 baskets for $0, and said to tell them how they work out.

What fantastic support. I know the Evo is expensive and the baskets probably cost them 50 cents per piece, but that's still great service. Let's see how these new baskets fit when they arrive.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I sent them an email explaining I bought the evo and 4 baskets *last year*, and 3 of the baskets were very tight... and today I received a shipping notification for xhl! They looked up my email, found my address, and sent me 4 baskets for $0, and said to tell them how they work out.

What fantastic support. I know the Evo is expensive and the baskets probably cost them 50 cents per piece, but that's still great service. Let's see how these new baskets fit when they arrive.
EVO is favored cannabis vaporizer madness Max flight enjoyment 4 da connoisseur of CANNABIS!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Cleaning day... :)
Which one should I use today?

20210107-154600.jpg
I don’t have the water tool on the right side of the photo you posted?
It look’s like it would provide complete NIRVANA in a CIVILIZED manner with a EVO if CANNABIS is excepted?

ataxian,

Salvaged_Title_Robot

My setup! Have you all seen this heat-shield before? I just got an adapter piece in from VXL and in the packing slip it says "Valet Shipping for Repairs has begun contact support for more information". Looks like VapeXhale is stepping up their repair process. Anybody hear this yet?
Edit: Sorry for the dirty glass, this is when I had just gotten it and I couldn't put it down lol.

Top Bottom