Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That second dab last night and the vapor was a real lung buster with the EVO. Count me humbled :razz:.

Sorry to hear about giving up the ultrasonic cleaner.... I couldn't do that, haha.

I too had one nail bottom break off similar to what you mention about a year ago, but no issues since. I broke my latest nail monkeying around with it unfortunately :bang:. I was trying to load the nail while the glass was still hot... it appears I physically and thermally shocked the slit area and the glass cracked. I will stop being lazy and use multiple nails when necessary from now on. Lesson learned.

Anyone pulling out the EVO today or tonight :rockon:? I'm sampling a bit of Ghost Train Haze flower and it's been very enjoyable. The added energy was nice. I plan to finish later with a mix of Blue Dream and Platinum Bubba Kush.
Enjoy your Sunday night.

:peace: :leaf:
u must try lemon haze with a EVO !
Tasty!
Outdoor home grown because of my low income status !

CANtalk

TGIF. Happy EVO Friday all :tup:. My EVO continues to vary in its whistling; sometimes it's there, sometimes its not, lol. The EVO is still killing it though :). After a break this week, today I went with flower in the ELB. And again strong sativas... Red Congolese, Acapulco Gold and Sour Tangie :bowdown:. With the next bowl I loaded up Viper and Strawberry Cough (more strong sativas) :rockon:. It's been a euphoric and excellent experience. The frontal lobe has a nice buzz :evil:. To maximize the stimulation I've only low temp vaped these two bowls at 11 o'clock on the dial (~320 F). It works :brow:. Later I'll temp step them and finish at higher temps.

The EVO support ecosystem is full-featured enough that I can use a single fresh clean ELB (the only one I've ever used)... dumping out the low temp vaped flower that I plan to use later at higher temps. No residual stuff and zero stickiness... these repeated fresh flower low temp vape sessions are quick, easy and hassle free ELB swaps here :). And it's a nice variation to my typical vape routine, and I've been doing often for the last few months.

I've been trying to weigh my ELB flower loads when I vape on Friday. It's a smooth & fast setup as seen in the picture; tared to 0.000 grams, all I have to do is add fresh ground cannabis :nod:. It's inexpensive as well, even with both the ELB loading tool & digital weigh scale
MexWave.gif
. The weighing has really helped me ballpark my ELB amounts. And the ELB loading funnel is indispensable.
jnw6u7zssnx41.jpg

I've been continuing to refine and adjust my cannabis use, methods and techniques with the EVO slowly well over a year now. The EVO has been super flexible while performing flawlessly with all the variables and things I've thrown at it. And things have been extremely consistent. It's been great... I've been able to pick up on even small nuances in use and the experience.

I'm HAF right now :science: ,enjoying bourbon and raving on the EVO... it happens and is simply nice to have something that works so well (and gives what cannabis gives :love:) among the many other current stuff/life issues going on :\. The EVO isn't for everyone, but what it does it does very very well.

And regardless, enjoy cannabis and vaping! Thx for all the PMs; much appreciated.

Cheers and have a great Friday.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Thx and cheers all :tup:.

LOL at the poor grammar and wording in a few spots in that last post :lol:... I was rockin':science:.

A late night hi y'all :wave:. Saturday night here, literally saw 2 inches of snow today :rolleyes: and the COVID isolation routine has spurred me to indulge a little more with the EVO than I was earlier planning to :). It's so damn easy and fast with this setup :nod:... and there are all types of cannabis options with the EVO, from flower to kief, hash and concentrates :evil:. I wasn't going to, but late late here tonight and under current circumstances, I'm seeing much merit in a low temp dab of Nuken shatter ;) :lol:.

It's all set up and the heater is heatsoaking. The shatter looks golden and great... here it is again.
logndmofpa641.jpg

That's the Arizer tool in the picture :). This time I'm doing ~1 o'clock on the EVO heater dial (~370 F). And I look forward to using the latest one-hitter dab technique (as mentioned in older posts).

Going to be a late night here, haha. The low temp shatter dab brings an excellently flavorful and dense vapor single draw... and the lovely big THC bomb :borg:; fun fun :luv: and highly recommended.

May we all be blessed with great quality cannabis options & experiences
MexWave.gif

I hope ur all well, cheers and enjoy the weekend. Be healthy... crazy times.

Last edited:

caliganja420

I was struggling to get my ELB clean and free of all the black residue. I usually heat up a ziplock with a small amount of alcohol, and then rinse my elb for about 20 seconds shaking the bag. I then grabbed the big brush that came with my evo cleaning kit and dipped it in ISO and scrubbed that fucker till it looked new again.

BlueHueCO

I'm still looking for a good brush for my ELBs, a few glob mops (minimal lint dropped) does the job, but it's certainly more tedious than a nice brush.

BlueHueCO,
Reactions: CANtalk

Relaxed

This Space For Rent

jerri

it doesnt get any better than an evo unless you fire one up and we know that is not what we do or try not to anymore so Im sure there are others vapes that are close to it but FOR ME ONLY this is the best vape experience

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Resently I got to test drive a Evo but it was sans hydro tube and only came with a whip :shrug: but luckily I had a möbius side car knock off which I think gave a pretty good approximation of its capabilities. My time with it was short so I didn't find all of my sweet spots with it but this is what I can say about it. At first I struggled with the elb, how much and how to pack it? If I had gone watched Sneaky Pete or Vape Critic reviews I probably wouldn't have initially struggled, but I'm a man and pretty capable of bluffing my way through something I don't fully understand,even if there was nobody to impress lol didn't take long to figure out a 40-70% full loose pack seemed to work pretty well, I found stirring to be helpful but most of the guys on vape life didn't. At lower temperature 12-12:45 it was a bit of a slow startup to vapour production but really that's understandable, its taste was really good maybe a bit better than my Ditanium or even on par with my Weedeater. At medium to medium high 1-1:45 its vapour was much faster and fairly dense but not as dense as my Weedeater but still very satisfying. High temp 2 o'clock danger zone, chasing the clouds trying to get as big of a hit I got from my Weedeater ended in combustion twice:ko: just couldn't get as big of a hit I get so easily with the weedeater. If I had more time with it I might have found my sweet spot but I had to send it and some masks back to my buddy. All in all it felt like a premium preforming device and it certainly isn't lacking in horse power however my only real criticism is how how hot the unit gets and the necessity of the sleeve which feels a little cheap and like a afterthought. If they released a updated version with better heat shielding and a knob like a old school tv rotary dial with multiple settings it clicks into for easier more repeatable experience I'd seriously consider picking one up to add to my collection but as it stands I don't feel like it unseats the Weedeater in my eyes. I hope you'll forgive me if the temperature settings aren't as I stated but they're to the best of my recollection of limited use, also I was told that the bamboo was cracked so it probably wasn't preforming at 100%.
http://instagr.am/p/CAbH4l1p0O6/

Socks And Sandals

I'm still looking for a good brush for my ELBs, a few glob mops (minimal lint dropped) does the job, but it's certainly more tedious than a nice brush.

I use the silver wire ones that came with the cleaning kit for the baskets and these softer ones for the caps.. which usually need the softer brush to dislodge the ABV that gets stuck to them. This is mainly do to the fact that many of us have to partially crush the caps to an extent to fit. ABV loves getting stuck in an indented cap, or at least it does for me! This is the set I use.

Wire is great for the baskets but you'll want the softer ones for your caps.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0115SLLL...colid=2R4MYC1DDP5D4&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

Last edited:
Socks And Sandals,
Reactions: ataxian

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
When you get your hands on another EVO, consider these points:
EVO performs best with a "heat-up" of 15-20 minutes. Some folks turn it on full. When it turns Green, they move the dial back to their preferred beginning spot, and when it turns Green again, hit it . Sounds like you want to produce some clouds. Put it back to "One O'Clock". Load an "Easy-Loading-Basket (ELB)". Just you? Fill an ELB 1/4 full. Install ELB in EVO and connect whichever apparatus you are utilizing to pass the vapor to your lungs.

To me, it seems if you fill the ELB too full, it takes longer for the product to come to temp. But that might be because I have Old-Man-Former-Smoker lungs. Do what works for you.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
To me, it seems if you fill the ELB too full, it takes longer for the product to come to temp. But that might be because I have Old-Man-Former-Smoker lungs. Do what works for you.
I would have to agree! Filled my first bowl way to full and tamped it down a little with a chopstick, took forever to produce anything, I knew immediately I did something wrong. Wish I had a bit more time with it, what I did get it to do was very impressive

Bad Dog,
Reactions: macbill

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
I know some people don't like the ELB's, but I think they are fantastic. When I got the unit it came with two, and I purchased four more just in case which was a waste. I've used the same ELB every day for four months, soaking it every other or third day in PBW overnight. I think it still looks like new.

moRxM1l.jpg

CANtalk

Happy EVO Friday everyone :tup:. It's CANtalk here with a new handle. After my weekly break today an ELB combo of Red Congolese, Strawberry Cough and Sour Tangie seemed appropriate (all strong sativas) :science:. Highly recommended.... and the EVO killed it here today :bowdown:.

@Bad Dog, thx for sharing the pictures! Very impressive considering that was a broken EVO... I hope you can try an unbroken EVO. A normally functioning EVO brings the goods :nod:. Premium desktop vapes each have their own unique advantages and disadvantages... and what the EVO brings is top notch for what it offers (a top end heater and super responsive (matches the FP specs for example), clean clean air path, microdosing and macrodosing capability with super fast bowl changes, low temp and high temp variability from sipper to ripper and highly recommended with both flower (ELB) and concentrates (glass VapeXnail) :cheers:.

Bring on the EVO talk and enjoyment.

Cheap Vacation

I have a question about the Evo. Mine will sometimes flash green, not green and red. I'll turn the Evo off and on again and it will continue flashing green. If I turn it off for around 10minutes it's usually fine after that.

I've googled the problem, but couldn't seem the find the answer.

Personally I think the device might be overheating. Does anyone know what it means?

Cheap Vacation,
Reactions: CANtalk

CANtalk

I know some people don't like the ELB's, but I think they are fantastic. When I got the unit it came with two, and I purchased four more just in case which was a waste. I've used the same ELB every day for four months, soaking it every other or third day in PBW overnight. I think it still looks like new.
That's a slick system imo :nod:.

As I recall, the EVO instructions don't identify flashing green as indicative of anything @Cheap Vacation; so it isn't an overheating signal... and whatever fault is causing that unanticipated behavior is unknown :shrug:. You could always reach out to VapeXhale and see what they have to say.

Sorry for the mangled grammar in my last post. The EVO had me feeling greaat on Friday :razz:. It was only low temp vaping last night (11 o'clock on the dial). 've vaped some leftover fresh flower grind from last night with Golden Goat so far... and will finish the high temp vape draws with yesterday's flower. I think it will be a concentrates Saturday eve too :clap:.

Enjoy the weekend.

Top Bottom