Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CANtalk

It's the Friday before 4/20 :)... nice. I hope you're all enjoying (or planning to enjoy) the EVO, or at least some vaping. Wow, 4/20 is coming fast this year. I had a good start today with a combo ELB of Red Congolese, Acapulco Gold and Sour Tangie, all strong sativas (and like last week). Even with a short break, this first sessions was much more potent and strong than many larger ELBs earlier this week :science: :evil:.

I'm still a fan of low temp vaping with the EVO starting at 11 o'clock on the dial (~320 F), the flavors are clean, pure and strong. And even small ELBs of quality batches will blow clouds. Count me impressed, very true @mac_47 :tup:.

It was nice to see my EVO wet/dry glass, ELB and glass VapeXnail clean up as quickly and effortlessly as ever... (as last week I had done more sessions before cleaning than I have in a long time now). I had used the nail 4-6 times :) and it did take one more 7 minute session in the ultrasonic cleaner with hot PBW to come perfectly clean. I'm happy to be back to clean vape gear today. Better flavors as well as easier to vape and handle everything. I've found it's hard to go back when you get used to clean glass and ELBs.

Is anyone planning to pick up any EVO related product with 4/20? I hope there's a sale this year at VapeXhale... there wasn't last year. All the glass being posted here makes new glass sound good :nod:. Share any good sales or offers.

I saw this video on FC last week and forgot to share. Enjoy the EVO history and talk. Thx @ChooChooCharlie (op).

Enjoy your Friday.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

Quiet here
tumbleweed2.gif

Happy EVO Friday all :tup:. Last weekend was great; there was lots of vaping and dabbing and the vape performed flawlessly. I My EVO has now done dab sizes up to 3 grains of rice in size (still small amounts). Company was over again for much of the weekend and I had to change to discrete vaping and dabbing (for some people)... as always it's been no problem with quickly moving the EVO to another room to allow that. I can grab everything for a single trip.

My concentrate use is variable over time... Lately I've been back on it and more than ever. It's been working great here :razz:.

I'm still digging the dry/wet combo for vaping cannabis :luv:. I find dry vapor much more potent, but it's much harder on the lungs too. So my compromise is to start vaping dry (flower) at low temps and finish vaping wet at high temps. Kudos to the high temp one-hitters who can draw dry :bowdown:, I wish I could handle it. I have to vape concentrates wet as well, even at low temps of around 365 F.

It's back to the EVO after a weekly break. And again loading the good stuff... I currently have the same combo in the ELB as last Friday, fresh grinds of Red Congolese, Acapulco Gold and Strawberry Cough. Hellah good and highly recommended :clap: :science:.

Thank god I can vape cannabis during these times. I hope everyone and their families are well... and have a great Friday night.

Last edited:

CANtalk

A friend and cannabis enthusiast visited this Sat evening. The EVO delivered :nod: :tup: including multiple ELBs and multiple low temp glass VapeXnail dabs concentrates :clap::rockon:.

It took two dab sessions to give him the THC gut punch :freak: :whoa:... and the second was a cougher :brow: :evil:. I tagged long with my own sessions :evil: :science:. Great times during these crazy times.

He vaped both dab sessions dry with the Helio mouthpiece at ~380 F (one o'clock on the dial); big kudos there :o :bowdown:. I myself dab at less temp and wet with a Precision Honeycomb hydratube... while still fighting coughing big time :razz:.

Here's the Helio dry mouthpiece... It's low profile and has very nice form factor when used with the EVO heater.
vapexhale-graphite-helio_1000x.png

Have a nice weekend and enjoy the vape experience.

sweetherb

In an attempt to reduce the amount of particulate that makes its way into my various glass pieces and then my lungs, I have been experimenting with organic cotton at various places in the vapor path.

Although it definitely works, I quickly realised that the cotton (even in small amounts) was also filtering out a lot of the good stuff and turning yellow pretty quickly. Yes, I know that this cotton can then itself be vaped, but this was not really the point of the exercise.

It then suddenly dawned on me that perhaps the best kind of filtration is to keep the particulate in the herb basket more effectively in the first place, giving it longer to actually vaporize and therefore delivering the maximum effect.

I remembered that I gone on a bit of a "stainless steel mesh screen buying frenzy" a couple of years ago, so I took a look at the various sizes I had bought and quickly realized that the smallest screens I had bought fitted perfectly inside the cap of the herb baskets used in the EVO. Why did I never think of this before??? I set about pressing 3 of the superfine screens into the cap of the herb basket, trying my best to rotate each one around 30° relative to the previous. The screens gripped the sides of the cap perfectly. I then looked through the cap into the light and could clearly see that the holes were much tighter than the cap alone.

I have been using this really simple mod for around 2 weeks now and the results have been fantastic! In contrast to cotton, there is barely any noticeable draw resistance and my glass is staying a LOT cleaner.

I just wanted to share this, in case anyone else finds it useful.

Vape on!

tom32

In an attempt to reduce the amount of particulate that makes its way into my various glass pieces and then my lungs, I have been experimenting with organic cotton at various places in the vapor path.

Although it definitely works, I quickly realised that the cotton (even in small amounts) was also filtering out a lot of the good stuff and turning yellow pretty quickly. Yes, I know that this cotton can then itself be vaped, but this was not really the point of the exercise.

It then suddenly dawned on me that perhaps the best kind of filtration is to keep the particulate in the herb basket more effectively in the first place, giving it longer to actually vaporize and therefore delivering the maximum effect.

I remembered that I gone on a bit of a "stainless steel mesh screen buying frenzy" a couple of years ago, so I took a look at the various sizes I had bought and quickly realized that the smallest screens I had bought fitted perfectly inside the cap of the herb baskets used in the EVO. Why did I never think of this before??? I set about pressing 3 of the superfine screens into the cap of the herb basket, trying my best to rotate each one around 30° relative to the previous. The screens gripped the sides of the cap perfectly. I then looked through the cap into the light and could clearly see that the holes were much tighter than the cap alone.

I have been using this really simple mod for around 2 weeks now and the results have been fantastic! In contrast to cotton, there is barely any noticeable draw resistance and my glass is staying a LOT cleaner.

I just wanted to share this, in case anyone else finds it useful.

Vape on!

Thanks for sharing! I use cotton right now. Do you have a link to the screens?

tom32,
Reactions: macbill

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
Since I've been using glass with my Evo, I've been amazed at how clean the water is, especially considering how little is used to fill up the XHL glass pieces. I use a medium grind and draw slowly. Particulate is not an issue with mine at all.

Baron23

Since I've been using glass with my Evo, I've been amazed at how clean the water is, especially considering how little is used to fill up the XHL glass pieces. I use a medium grind and draw slowly. Particulate is not an issue with mine at all.
I don't get particulants of herb in my HT either...I do get those orange cancerous looking flower reclaim growths in there but really even just hot tap water gets that out.

Love my EVO.

MileHighHuman

A friend and cannabis enthusiast visited this Sat evening. The EVO delivered :nod: :tup: including multiple ELBs and multiple low temp glass VapeXnail dabs concentrates :clap::rockon:.

It took two dab sessions to give him the THC gut punch :freak: :whoa:... and the second was a cougher :brow: :evil:. I tagged long with my own sessions :evil: :science:. Great times during these crazy times.

He vaped both dab sessions dry with the Helio mouthpiece at ~380 F (one o'clock on the dial); big kudos there :o :bowdown:. I myself dab at less temp and wet with a Precision Honeycomb hydratube... while still fighting coughing big time :razz:.

Here's the Helio dry mouthpiece... It's low profile and has very nice form factor when used with the EVO heater.
vapexhale-graphite-helio_1000x.png

Have a nice weekend and enjoy the vape experience.

I had one of the older stock EVO mouthpieces, it was about this height, but didn't have the drool guard.

My older one provided pretty hot, do you know if the helio is any better at cooling?

( I prefer dry vapor, but the air path was just a tad too short on that older stock mp)

BR Ron

I was considering buying a storage case for my EVO/HT combo. Looks like VapeXhale is no longer selling them. What do you guys use for a case? Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Baron23

I was considering buying a storage case for my EVO/HT combo. Looks like VapeXhale is no longer selling them. What do you guys use for a case? Any pics would be greatly appreciated.
Look at Plano cases with pluck foam. If you want to spend the money, go Pelican. VERY nice but also expensive.

CANtalk

I had one of the older stock EVO mouthpieces, it was about this height, but didn't have the drool guard.

My older one provided pretty hot, do you know if the helio is any better at cooling?

( I prefer dry vapor, but the air path was just a tad too short on that older stock mp)
It's understandable to be hesitant on the Helio if other dry short mouthpieces have been hot to you. I've never had another dry EVO mouthpiece so I don't know how the Helio compares to others for cooling. Sorry, I wish I could help more... hopefully others can chime in with helpful feedback. :sherlock: .

In the US these look great. I like the 2800 size option with my EVO setup, and there are smaller and larger sizes.
https://www.harborfreight.com/2800-weatherproof-protective-case-13-34-in-63926.html

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I was on another thread where the topic was "Healthiest vaporizer" and naturally I recommended the EVO. The OP replied back to me that it was the vape she wanted but they don't seem to make them anymore.

I checked some retailers and the EVO web site, https://www.xhl3.com/ and the EVOs are sold out. Not sure how long this has been the case.

There's nothing in this thread implying anything is up and the next to last posting by @stonemonkey55 on 1/29/2020 didn't mention anything other than the EVOs would be back in stock soon.

Anyone have any info? Aside from the poster mentioned above I know another person who may be interested in buying an EVO but I'm a little leery about the recommendation when I see things like this.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I spoke with @stonemonkey55 this morning and he told me that they are out of stock due to the sudden popularity of desktops during this pandemic. They flew off the shelves and he assured me that they will be more stock available "soon".

:peace:

Thanks!! I'll let the two folks interested in an EVO know the good news.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Had my EVO out for the first time in ages (over a year?), w/ my Fanatic hydratube ... nice change up from rosin :)

Still in my opinion the top desktop flower vaporizer out there ... there are a couple others in a similar league, but nothing better.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Had my EVO out for the first time in ages (over a year?), w/ my Fanatic hydratube ... nice change up from rosin :)

Still in my opinion the top desktop flower vaporizer out there ... there are a couple others in a similar league, but nothing better.
My EVO I have 2 of them not Bragg. (Just excessive)
If you need one get one!
Add: get 2 if you’re a collector?

CANtalk

Happy late Friday with the EVO :tup:.

It's been an impressive day... I'm HAF and just trying to catch up and relate here :) :evil: :science:. I started off the day relocating my EVO setup to a more discrete area as company came over. I did fresh grinds of flower and another combo ELB. This time it was three strains, all strong sativas... Strawberry Cough, Acapulco Gold and Sour Tangie. These strains bring the euphoria ;)... and I love that first experience off my weekly cannabis break :love: :love:. Highly recommended.

The EVO ecosystem is so smooth and flexible, I was able again to move it in one step... and a full setup; it included a wet Precision hydratube, a dry glass mouthpiece, the heater, power cord, ELB, an Orbit (for storage), an @macbill brush, a piece of holding paper for AVB, the grinder, a mason jar of cannabis and the Delta 3D ELB loading funnel.

I was able to seamlessly integrate the cannabis experience quietly among company. That setup very quick, efficient and fast. And after my guests left I relocated the EVO back the full family room HT set up (again in one step).

After three ELBs of that three sativa combo :freak:, I'm feeling great and recently added a later night ELB of Money Maker... a very nice batch and potent indica strain. The Money Maker spicy indica flavors came through big time in the low temp dry draws. Even this late and this medicated I just found the EVO again a flavor machine :nod:. Highly recommended.

Take care and have a great Friday.

Last edited:

CANtalk

I hope it's quiet because EVO owners are a happy lot ;). Yesterday was impressive. Today with the EVO has been great too. I did two ELBs of flower over the day, followed by two dabs of Super Lemon Haze live resin in the VapeXnail at low temps. I just finished that second dab it was potent potent... one of the big big hits in my repertoire :science: :evil:. Just easing into it now too, so we'll see how it goes. The EVO brings the goods :bowdown:.

Let me add that I broke another boro vapexnail (after a pretty long use) and moved on to a new one. I'm finding that boro vapexnails are a consumable item...

Have a great weekend.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Let me add that I broke another boro vapexnail (after a pretty long use) and moved on to a new one. I'm finding that boro vapexnails are a consumable item....

I've had to give up using the ultrasonic cleaner on these Boro nails, I've broken two in exactly the same way. Cleaning off some stubborn residue I went through a number of 10 min cleaning cycles to discover that the bottom sheared off, once it was literally the flat glass bottom the second time it wasn't quite so cleanly broken.

How did yours break?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've had to give up using the ultrasonic cleaner on these Boro nails, I've broken two in exactly the same way. Cleaning off some stubborn residue I went through a number of 10 min cleaning cycles to discover that the bottom sheared off, once it was literally the flat glass bottom the second time it wasn't quite so cleanly broken.

How did yours break?
I just let the nail turn black?
I am a clean freak usually?
Sometime’s We need to pick what battles we want to win.
Cage fighting is only for a few?

CANtalk

That second dab last night and the vapor was a real lung buster with the EVO. Count me humbled :razz:.

How did yours break?
Sorry to hear about giving up the ultrasonic cleaner.... I couldn't do that, haha.

I too had one nail bottom break off similar to what you mention about a year ago, but no issues since. I broke my latest nail monkeying around with it unfortunately :bang:. I was trying to load the nail while the glass was still hot... it appears I physically and thermally shocked the slit area and the glass cracked. I will stop being lazy and use multiple nails when necessary from now on. Lesson learned.

Anyone pulling out the EVO today or tonight :rockon:? I'm sampling a bit of Ghost Train Haze flower and it's been very enjoyable. The added energy was nice. I plan to finish later with a mix of Blue Dream and Platinum Bubba Kush.

Enjoy your Sunday night.

CANtalk,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom