• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I share your enthusiasm about the EVO, but I personally hesitate to qualify it as "Best" only because of situational usage. For example, I have more than one EVO, but I use other vaporizers just as enthusiastically. I love my Arizer Solo II. I enjoy huge hits through my glass Sherlock Vapor Genie. EVO is a great desktop but a lousy on-the-go vaporizer. We all don't drive the same car or use the same laptop. I guess I'm trying to say that they're all fun!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I share your enthusiasm about the EVO, but I personally hesitate to qualify it as "Best" only because of situational usage. For example, I have more than one EVO, but I use other vaporizers just as enthusiastically. I love my Arizer Solo II. I enjoy huge hits through my glass Sherlock Vapor Genie. EVO is a great desktop but a lousy on-the-go vaporizer. We all don't drive the same car or use the same laptop. I guess I'm trying to say that they're all fun!
I agree with you.
My take is strange and we all have ’s different view. Point’s.

THE EVO is one of my favorite’ and like you I have many and more coming!
From a economical consumption perspective I like the EVO for it’s efficiency.
Flavor is so tasty.
This is my POV of course.
I’m a glass half full person.
The SOLO I like for simply function.
My leaning is from exposure and my POV is hard for some to understand?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I agree with you.
My take is strange and we all have ’s different view. Point’s.

THE EVO is one of my favorite’ and like you I have many and more coming!
From a economical consumption perspective I like the EVO for it’s efficiency.
Flavor is so tasty.
This is my POV of course.
I’m a glass half full person.
The SOLO I like for simply function.
My leaning is from exposure and my POV is hard for some to understand?

Not hard for me to understand because........I couldn't agree more!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
The Herbie and the EVO fulfill different purposes for us.

If I'm flavor chasing and/or just looking to savor a session I reach for the EVO. We look at the EVO more like a recreational vape.

When it's a "time is of the essence" medicinal use I reach for the Herbie and when it's really about relief it's about filling a bag so dense you can hardly see through it.

The EVO for us is like decanting and enjoying a fine wine while the Herbie is a shot of tequila.

The EVO is more efficient in terms of consumption IMO but the EVO will make you wait more than the Herbie and it's definitively worth the wait.

Don't get me wrong....both will get you as far as you want to go.

EDIT: I would hate to have to choose but if I had a gun to my head I'd say get the gun away from my head and pick the EVO on taste, efficiency and it being as close to a combustion bong ritual/experience as a vape can get.

Last edited:

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
I'm very new to concentrates, and last night I tried them with my new Evo. Watched the vid on proper use by Sabo, and it just about killed me :) I used a little less than he showed in the vid, but still too much for me! Excellent performance.

On the same subject, do most of you prefer the borosilicate or quartz? The unit came with Quartz, but from what I understand your not supposed to clean them by maxing out the temp.

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
This process of cleaning them maxing out the temperature is flawed in my opinion, and i believe an evo died in the past, as i used to this often.

Better just to store them and rinse with iso in an ultrasonic if your frequent use is concentrates.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm very new to concentrates, and last night I tried them with my new Evo. Watched the vid on proper use by Sabo, and it just about killed me :) I used a little less than he showed in the vid, but still too much for me! Excellent performance.

On the same subject, do most of you prefer the borosilicate or quartz? The unit came with Quartz, but from what I understand your not supposed to clean them by maxing out the temp.
Cool bean’s (old saying however current)!
I love CON’S with one of my EVO’S!

ohmygodimsohigh

Just stopping by with some EVO updates from my side of things!

Out of the box, this vape works without any need for modification.
It produces anything from a wisp to a full fledged white out with ease, just set the dial and you are good to go.
However....there has been a recent discovery about the addition of glass beads to vapes to make them even more effective! I think @ohmygodimsohigh started this with his SSV.
I have done my EVO and it has invoked BEAST MODE!

I added a small SS screen to the bottom of the bamboo tube as the beads fit the hole perfectly and block all air flow. Fill up with glass beads until an ELB will fit and place another screen on top to keep it together. No force or pressure on the glass beads as you don't want to crack anything!

I have gone from around 1:30 to Noon with the same results!
Two 1/4 filled ELB's annihilated me over 4 hours ago which is amazing!
Flavor is still on point but tasted slightly too toasty at my usual temps.
Vapor is super thick and smooth and hits super hard!

This would be a super easy mod VapeXhale could integrate!

EDIT:
After all that, back to my regular EVO!
The beads forced a very hard, rapid inhale that gets me way too baked... And hard on the lungs.
Regular EVO hits like a dream!

That's amazing!! I need to try it now.
I'm a little apprehensive about putting a screen in the bottom though - how did you go about doing it?

lazylathe

Almost there...
That's amazing!! I need to try it now.
I'm a little apprehensive about putting a screen in the bottom though - how did you go about doing it?

I used a spare HerbalAire screen I had lying around. It fit perfectly as it was a tiny bit smaller than the bamboo.

For me the added extraction was not worth the hard, fast pulls required.
I will say I was stoned to my bones from those first few hits!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Here are a couple of hydratubes GRAV made a while back. They have a very small capacity for water. The tree perc's stem is broken.
IMG-2264.jpg

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
I hope everyone isn't getting tired of my questions, I like to tap into the knowledge here as much as possible.

I purchased the Evo with the Helio mouthpiece, and I'm very happy with it. Very easy to use and clean, and it keeps the vapor cool. However I'd like to try one a hydratube for it.

On the Evo site, they currently have 4 different models in stock:
Precision Hydrabomb
Precision Honeycomb
Swiss Honeycomb (On sale for $170 instead of $200)
Calyx

I've also found a Turbine in Canada, I read in this thread somewhere that it is a good one also.

If you had to pick one, what would you choose?

Baron23

I hope everyone isn't getting tired of my questions, I like to tap into the knowledge here as much as possible.

I purchased the Evo with the Helio mouthpiece, and I'm very happy with it. Very easy to use and clean, and it keeps the vapor cool. However I'd like to try one a hydratube for it.

On the Evo site, they currently have 4 different models in stock:
Precision Hydrabomb
Precision Honeycomb
Swiss Honeycomb (On sale for $170 instead of $200)
Calyx

I've also found a Turbine in Canada, I read in this thread somewhere that it is a good one also.

If you had to pick one, what would you choose?
LOVE the turbine and if in CAN, and you don't want too much diffusion (as I do not), then that Turbine might be your best bet.

I have no idea why VXH discontinued it...when I bought my EVO...eh, four years ago...and asked around the Turbine was by my recollection the most recommended and indeed I'm very happy with it.

Top Bottom