• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CANtalk

Thx @justcametomind, @ataxian , @His_Highness and @BigJr48 :leaf: ... that's some of my best concentrates and it's especially good shatter in my experience. Since were comparing shatter I'll try to get a picture of of some of my other concentrates that I've mentioned before. I'd guess they aren't as dark and poor as a few of you have mentioned :uhoh:... sounds crappy. I do find even mid-range concentrates inconsistent and it sounds like others do to. I'm here to share the cannabis experience :peace: :leaf:.

Thx @wildything, @Socks And Sandals, @MonsterWithoutBorders, @MonkeyTime and @ataxian for looking at EVO settings :tup:. There are lots of ways to enjoy the EVO, so share yours :clap: :luv:. Those EVO concentrates settings are so good in my experience I used them twice last weekend alone :lol:.

Hey ya'll and happy holiday Friday with the EVO :tup:. I indulged with a smaller ELB of a combo of quality fresh boveda mason stored Viper and Strawberry Cough cannabis; theses strong sativas in combination bring the cerebral goods :science:.

Then a few hrs later I added some fresh quality Sour Tangie flower to the leftover SC and Viper grind in the grinder. The Sour Tangie killed :)... its east coast sour diesel roots are very strong (in a big odor and flavor style) with my quality batch. It seems I was lucky to find a great grower and batch. Enjoy the EVO and quality fresh flower cannabis :leaf:.

Merry Christmas all you F'ers
ban-cha.gif
. To another Christmas of this gif :nod:.

Lfy.gif

I've now owned the EVO about one year to this holiday :nod:. It's been used 3 days per week minimum and is top notch so far.

My China swiss tree hydrabase and hydratube hit my national mail tracking and are now destined for my home city. I'm looking forward to this Black Friday cheap purchase coming shortly :) :razz:. (Will report back). That glass talk was already buried here, long live an active thread ;) (http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud-evo.11357/page-773#post-1428694).

It's been a few busy last days, probably like many ;). Have a great weekend.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thx @justcametomind, @ataxian , @His_Highness and @BigJr48 :leaf: ... that's some of my best concentrates and it's especially good shatter in my experience. Since were comparing shatter I'll try to get a picture of of some of my other concentrates that I've mentioned before. I'd guess they aren't as dark and poor as a few of you have mentioned :uhoh:... sounds crappy. I do find even mid-range concentrates inconsistent and it sounds like others do to. I'm here to share the cannabis experience :peace: :leaf:.

Thx @wildything, @Socks And Sandals, @MonsterWithoutBorders, @MonkeyTime and @ataxian for looking at EVO settings :tup:. There are lots of ways to enjoy the EVO, so share yours :clap: :luv:. Those EVO concentrates settings are so good in my experience I used them twice last weekend alone :lol:.

Hey ya'll and happy holiday Friday with the EVO :tup:. I indulged with a smaller ELB of a combo of quality fresh boveda mason stored Viper and Strawberry Cough cannabis; theses strong sativas in combination bring the cerebral goods :science:.

Then a few hrs later I added some fresh quality Sour Tangie flower to the leftover SC and Viper grind in the grinder. The Sour Tangie killed :)... its east coast sour diesel roots are very strong (in a big odor and flavor style) with my quality batch. It seems I was lucky to find a great grower and batch. Enjoy the EVO and quality fresh flower cannabis :leaf:.

ban-cha.gif

Lfy.gif

I've now owned the EVO about one year to this holiday :nod:. It's been used 3 days per week minimum and is top notch so far.

My China swiss tree hydrabase and hydratube hit my national mail tracking and are now destined for my home city. I'm looking forward to this Black Friday cheap purchase coming shortly :) :razz:. (Will report back). That glass talk was already buried here, long live an active thread ;) (http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud-evo.11357/page-773#post-1428694).

Merry Christmas buddy!
Family is the greatest!
Class is not how much money you have?
It’s the way you treat other’s!
EVO this daze.

CANtalk

Thx @ataxian, sounds great :tup:.

I hope Friday was fun for ya'll. I was well medicated :evil:. Holiday Saturday today with the EVO... I enjoyed a 1/3 ELB of a combo of Ghost Train haze and Golden Goat flower. It was a potent combof and amount from my quality batches :science:. There was a THC wave to the onset :evil:. The EVO delivered cloud after cloud from 320 F dry draws :bowdown:.

I finished the high temp draws (~390 F) in a wet hydratube. I can definitely confirm again, after my accidental higher temp one-hitter style of dry draw last weekend, that the Precision Honeycomb hydratube conditions the vapor noteably over dry draws :myday: :sherlock:; and that's a small volume piece with <1 oz of water capacity. The vapor is so much smoother and less harsh. I do high temp draws with water exclusively now and love it :). YMMV.

It's concentrates Saturday in the EVO too, lol. I went with another nail of that Nuken shatter, (strong indica) same as the earlier picture :clap: :luv:. Here's the picture again (for comparison).
logndmofpa641.jpg

I did the one-hitter settings again and it was top notch.

I also got pictures of the other concentrates I have, as mentioned earlier. Here's Armadeddon shatter (L) and Super Lemon Haze Live resin (R), fridge stored. Both are strong sativas :science:. These concentrates are definitely darker than the nuken in person (and in pics), but it's not super dark either, which is great. I avoid the dark and black shatter :peace:. An early picture for the EVO community :tup:.
2v0xzh1peh741.jpg

Good time here. The EVO continues be extremely consistent and shines that way, that only a few other evapes can match (heater size and power matters :brow:).

Enjoy the night and the EVO :peace: :leaf:.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thx @ataxian, sounds great :tup:.

I hope Friday was fun for ya'll. I was well medicated :evil:. Holiday Saturday today with the EVO... I enjoyed a 1/3 ELB of a combo of Ghost Train haze and Golden Goat flower. It was a potent combof and amount from my quality batches :science:. There was a THC wave to the onset :evil:. The EVO delivered cloud after cloud from 320 F dry draws :bowdown:.

I finished the high temp draws (~390 F) in a wet hydratube. I can definitely confirm again, after my accidental higher temp one-hitter style of dry draw last weekend, that the Precision Honeycomb hydratube conditions the vapor noteably over dry draws :myday: :sherlock:; and that's a small volume piece with <1 oz of water capacity. The vapor is so much smoother and less harsh. I do high temp draws with water exclusively now and love it :). YMMV.

It's concentrates Saturday in the EVO too, lol. I went with another nail of that Nuken shatter, (strong indica) same as the earlier picture :clap: :luv:. Here's the picture again (for comparison).
logndmofpa641.jpg

I did the one-hitter settings again and it was top notch.

I also got pictures of the other concentrates I have, as mentioned earlier. Here's Armadeddon shatter (L) and Super Lemon Haze Live resin (R), fridge stored. Both are strong sativas :science:. These concentrates are definitely darker than the nuken in person (and in pics), but it's not super dark either, which is great. I avoid the dark and black shatter :peace:. An early picture for the EVO community :tup:.
2v0xzh1peh741.jpg

Good time here. The EVO continues be extremely consistent and shines that way, that only a few other evapes can match (heater size and power matters :brow:).

Enjoy the night and the EVO :peace: :leaf:.
I use to make shatter however ROSIN is so cheap & free delivery?
The EVO is completely luxurious!

CANtalk

You inspired me to try Rosin earlier @ataxian :tup:. I just haven't gotten around getting it yet because I'm a light user and still have tons of concentrates in hand :razz:.

This weekend the EVO started off whistling, but today has been silent... I'm still in this variable pattern of behavior as the EVO goes through heat cycles. Silence is nice.

CANtalk,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You inspired me to try Rosin earlier @ataxian :tup:. I just haven't gotten around getting it yet because I'm a light user and still have tons of concentrates in hand :razz:.

This weekend the EVO started off whistling, but today has been silent... I'm still in this variable pattern of behavior as the EVO goes through heat cycles. Silence is nice.

I was a heavy user before!
Economic endeavor is my aim.
EVO seem to use less CANNABIS than some other device’s ?
Plus I am a flavor chaser ?

CANtalk

Thx @ataxian :tup:. Totally agree. I got really medicated last night :evil:. Concentrates definitely bring it, and the EVO delivers low temp dabbing excellence. The EVO is my go-to for concentrates... and especially flower. Flavor flavor flavor for sure!

Happy holiday Sunday with the EVO :leaf:. It's a big family-made meal day here (I'm much of the cook), which is always an event. I took the EVO setup to a private room for discreteness and can vouch that you can carry it all at one time, including a dry and wet mouthpiece, lots of flower, the grinder and scoop, etc... :nod:. I went with a 1/4 ELB of fresh Blue Dream flower in the early afternoon before the meal :tup:. Blue Dream is a great Sunday afternoon strain :luv:. Highly rated :luv: and I had a light second ELB of more of the same :). And just now added a small ELB of God Bud flower; it's the holiday ;). It was a long day and the EVO's now getting me impressively medicated, lol.

Enjoy the holiday weekend :peace: :leaf:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thx @ataxian :tup:. Totally agree. I got really medicated last night :evil:. Concentrates definitely bring it, and the EVO delivers low temp dabbing excellence. The EVO is my go-to for concentrates... and especially flower. Flavor flavor flavor for sure!

Happy holiday Sunday with the EVO :leaf:. It's a big family-made meal day here (I'm much of the cook), which is always an event. I took the EVO setup to a private room for discreteness and can vouch that you can carry it all at one time, including a dry and wet mouthpiece, lots of flower, the grinder and scoop, etc... :nod:. I went with a 1/4 ELB of fresh Blue Dream flower in the early afternoon before the meal :tup:. Blue Dream is a great Sunday afternoon strain :luv:. Highly rated :luv: and I had a light second ELB of more of the same :). And just now added a small ELB of God Bud flower; it's the holiday ;). It was a long day and the EVO's now getting me impressively medicated, lol.

Enjoy the holiday weekend :peace: :leaf:
I am a fan of the EVO?
CONSITRATES COLAS = proper medication!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I got a smart plug and Alexa for Christmas. I've been racking my brain on how to use that smart plug and came up with "Alexa, turn on my EVO".

While I love the EVO and consider it my best desktop vape for taste and affect .... the time to temp annoys me at times causing me to avoid the EVO.

I would leave the EVO on at 12 o'clock and Alexa could simply power the outlet on command.

Anyone tried the smart plug approach yet?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I got a smart plug and Alexa for Christmas. I've been racking my brain on how to use that smart plug and came up with "Alexa, turn on my EVO".

While I love the EVO and consider it my best desktop vape for taste and affect .... the time to temp annoys me at times causing me to avoid the EVO.

I would leave the EVO on at 12 o'clock and Alexa could simply power the outlet on command.

Anyone tried the smart plug approach yet?
The EVO is like a decanter for CANNABIS!

Last edited:

tom32

Has anybody used their evo inverted into the downstem bowl of a water pipe/bong? How did it go? Any tips? I have an Aura that has a non-standard bowl size. I have it connected with a silicon whip and would like to try getting rid of that long hose inbetween. And maybe the metal basket, too. Could I just pack a bong’s bowl and use the evo as the heat source?

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
This is the one I have been using with my Evo for a couple months now.

Amazon Smart Plug

Very easy to set up.
I just tell Alexa to turn on the plug 10-20 minutes before I'm ready to sesh. Last night I turned it on from my phone on the way home from dinner.
This plug has greatly increased my usage of this vape, been really enjoying it.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
@HughJundys and @CANtalk - THANKS for the Reply!!!!! I was holding off on setting the smart plug up till I got some feedback that it was safe. Now I'm really excited to git-er-done! I'll report back soon.....

Set up the smart plug and Alexa recognition. "Alexa, turn on the Evo. Set a 5 minute reminder to use Evo". Worked beautifully!!! Not necessarily a game changer but adds to the fun and will definitely cause an increase in Evo use which is always a good thing.

Thanks again @HughJundys and @CANtalk !

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
No clothes need!

Sure, rub it in that you live in SoCal: I've seen your pool. Here, clothes are needed my friend. It's so cold, my doings that dangle would cease to protrude should I stroll about the deck in my all-togethers. It would be the absolute devil to coax the little buggers back out. Nothing short of a hot tub would free them. The condo Board frowns on ugly old fat naked people in the hot tub. Maybe it's just the naked part.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sure, rub it in that you live in SoCal: I've seen your pool. Here, clothes are needed my friend. It's so cold, my doings that dangle would cease to protrude should I stroll about the deck in my all-togethers. It would be the absolute devil to coax the little buggers back out. Nothing short of a hot tub would free them. The condo Board frowns on ugly old fat naked people in the hot tub. Maybe it's just the naked part.
You are so awesome!
When I lived in the PEUGEOT SOUND on the water the local’s told be to go back to SoCal?
After traveling the PALE BLUE DOT and seeing this rock we live on in this corner of the UNIVERSE!
CALIFORNIA is like MONACO, FRANCE and very CIVILIZED however not everyone’s cup of tea?
Too Hot!

EVO is a decent method to enjoy CANNABIS.....

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

ban-cha.gif

Lfy.gif

LOL I love Danny McBride! If you haven't (but I know you probably have lol) you have got to see Eastbound and Down on HBO! Also it was nice seeing him in Alien Covenant as Tennessee!

When it comes to my Evo, I have tried many different things..especially when it comes to Temp stepping. I'm not sure if anyone has ever set their Evo on the lowest setting, but on my unit, when I leave it there heating up for about 30 mins and then inhale, I get probably the most subtle tastes of Terpenes I've ever had. Watching some old "bubbleman" videos is what got me into the whole temp stepping thing since there are indeed different effects from different temperatures.. So yes I have started at the lowest taking my sweet time at about two puffs a temp all the way till about 1:30 or 2:00 on the dial. I can always tell it's cashed by the taste I'm looking for right before I even get a hint of anything like popcorn.

Nowadays tho, I basically start at Noon on the dial (350F and work my way up to around the 2 o clock postion somewhere between 400 and 410F.

From what I read toxins start to form after 400F. I recently traded in my Evo for a new unit and it seems to be calibrated correctly according to their own temp dial settings. Just remember tho, not all Evo's are calibrated the same and you'll be good tho.

As far as concentrates go, I've used nothing but sauce and haven't had shatter or crumble in nearly 8 months since my dispensary stopped carrying them. Hopefully they'll get some in soon or so they say.. Well see.

For Sauce and Live Resin I basically just start at 3 on the dial (440F). About a grain of rice or even half that does me good. I just set it in, wait till the vapor just barely starts creeping out of the top of the unit and inhale very very slow... When I don't take that big of a first hit, I can usually immediately start with the 2nd cloud I usually get with the same amount.. LOL but lately, I need more time to recover from the first hit and I end up wasting that second hit for the mostpart due to my coughing fit lol! ;)

Not really much to it for me.. as I pretty much go from 12 to 2 on the dial and a maximum of about 6 to 7 big draws while stirring after the first 3 draws at noon and then moving to 1 or 2.

This is what I loved about this Vape and my Plenty so much.. They just worked consistently and all the time.. with little to no guesswork and without the variables that came with a few of the other vapes I owned.

Anyhow that's pretty much how I do it... Oh... and the Keef from my 4 piece SCS I treat the same as herb.. the exact same technique. I don't know about you guys but Keef really clogs up my baskets though. I'm always open to hear how others do it too!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
LOL I love Danny McBride! If you haven't (but I know you probably have lol) you have got to see Eastbound and Down on HBO! Also it was nice seeing him in Alien Covenant as Tennessee!

When it comes to my Evo, I have tried many different things..especially when it comes to Temp stepping. I'm not sure if anyone has ever set their Evo on the lowest setting, but on my unit, when I leave it there heating up for about 30 mins and then inhale, I get probably the most subtle tastes of Terpenes I've ever had. Watching some old "bubbleman" videos is what got me into the whole temp stepping thing since there are indeed different effects from different temperatures.. So yes I have started at the lowest taking my sweet time at about two puffs a temp all the way till about 1:30 or 2:00 on the dial. I can always tell it's cashed by the taste I'm looking for right before I even get a hint of anything like popcorn.

Nowadays tho, I basically start at Noon on the dial (350F and work my way up to around the 2 o clock postion somewhere between 400 and 410F.

From what I read toxins start to form after 400F. I recently traded in my Evo for a new unit and it seems to be calibrated correctly according to their own temp dial settings. Just remember tho, not all Evo's are calibrated the same and you'll be good tho.

As far as concentrates go, I've used nothing but sauce and haven't had shatter or crumble in nearly 8 months since my dispensary stopped carrying them. Hopefully they'll get some in soon or so they say.. Well see.

For Sauce and Live Resin I basically just start at 3 on the dial (440F). About a grain of rice or even half that does me good. I just set it in, wait till the vapor just barely starts creeping out of the top of the unit and inhale very very slow... When I don't take that big of a first hit, I can usually immediately start with the 2nd cloud I usually get with the same amount.. LOL but lately, I need more time to recover from the first hit and I end up wasting that second hit for the mostpart due to my coughing fit lol! ;)

Not really much to it for me.. as I pretty much go from 12 to 2 on the dial and a maximum of about 6 to 7 big draws while stirring after the first 3 draws at noon and then moving to 1 or 2.

This is what I loved about this Vape and my Plenty so much.. They just worked consistently and all the time.. with little to no guesswork and without the variables that came with a few of the other vapes I owned.

Anyhow that's pretty much how I do it... Oh... and the Keef from my 4 piece SCS I treat the same as herb.. the exact same technique. I don't know about you guys but Keef really clogs up my baskets though. I'm always open to hear how others do it too!
The EVO uses or need’s less CANNABIS to function!
My PLENTY is decent when economic concern’s are not a factor?
I have both!

Top Bottom