• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

O-G-Reg

Anyone know where i can get baskets On sale for 4/20 or cheaper than $20/4 aside from their IG discount? I’m losing a cap every other week.
My furniture and appliances have quite an appetite for them.
Not many 3rd party retailers have them and none with any sales as far as i can tell.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Is that true? Really?

Wow, and I thought I lived in the height of HOA nazi's when I was in Boca Raton (well, they really were the height of home owner association nazis, tbh)

You can't cut your grass.

This pretentious gated community I lived in did NOT allow you own and park a pickup truck in your driveway and did not allow motorcycles even though the roads were city maintained.

Glad I got out of there.
$5.00 2-mow your grass?
In NEWPORT were my parents live it’s even worse? (Expensive)
Where I live doing your own yard work is considered uncivilized?
At least EVO is CIVILIZED
CANNABIS is MODERN

Last edited:
ataxian,
Reactions: BigJr48

CANtalk

This afternoon I switched up and am enjoying the EVO with low temp Super Lemon Haze live resin :tup:. I'm still doing concentrates with the Precision Honeycomb hydratube. The experience is top notch, wonderfully flavorful and smooth vapor :luv:.

The EVO is excellent :).

Edit. I just enjoyed another sesh of the SLH live resin :nod:. It's awesome with the EVO
ban-cha.gif
. Tons of flavor and smooth cloud vapor again. It's different than flower, and obviously potent :science:. I'm in a great place this Sat eve :leaf::peace:. Enjoy the EVO.

Last edited:

CANtalk

@Elusive01, I'm waiting to see what 420 sales come up with VapeXhale too.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend and enjoying the EVO :leaf:.

I didn't get around to mentioning last night that I book-ended that first concentrates session with about 1/3 of a bowl of fresh Acapulco Gold Flower. It was leftover fresh grind from Friday night ;).

After a relaxing Sunday today, I just enjoyed an early evening session with EVO :). Yesterday's concentrate sessions were very nice and I went with it again. Super Lemon Haze live resin low temp in the EVO really delivered an excellent experience :luv:. Clouds, tons of strong lemon flavors and smooth.

In the last few concentrate sessions I've been at 11:30 on the heat dial (plus no heat-soak) with much success; the very enjoyable flavors have extended into the second draw :). I try to remember to leave the hydratube in place between draws with concentrates as it seems to help. For cleaning I've started swabbing the inside of the nail a few times now after the high temp cleaning and while still hot; it's helped.

Enjoy your Sunday eve :peace:.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@Elusive01, I'm waiting to see what 420 sales come up with VapeXhale too.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend and enjoying the EVO :leaf:.

I didn't get around to mentioning last night that I book-ended that first concentrates session with about 1/3 of a bowl of fresh Acapulco Gold Flower. It was leftover fresh grind from Friday night ;).

After a relaxing Sunday today, I just enjoyed an early evening session with EVO :). Yesterday's concentrate sessions were very nice and I went with it again. Super Lemon Haze live resin low temp in the EVO really delivered an excellent experience :luv:. Clouds, tons of strong lemon flavors and smooth.

In the last few concentrate sessions I've been at 11:30 on the heat dial (plus no heat-soak) with much success; the very enjoyable flavors have extended into the second draw :). I try to remember to leave the hydratube in place between draws with concentrates as it seems to help. For cleaning I've started swabbing the inside of the nail a few times now after the high temp cleaning and while still hot; it's helped.

Enjoy your Sunday eve :peace:.
I had GDP ROSIN this SUNDAY EVENING!
Tomorrow EVO all day long with basket’s full of no name outdoor grow by nature?
Level 1:00 is my zone!

11:00 this ROSIN I’m digging?
Sunday 4-sure
EVO 2-B CIVILIZED

Elusive01

I’ve spoken to their support thru email twice. Apparently their is no plans for a sale. What a shame, I was looking for a desktop replacement with their old bundles. What sketches me out is that there are few sites with them for sale, besides their own website, most retailers have “sold out”. I’ve even asked on support and they say they don’t know when new shipments will be coming in. Somewhat weird

O-G-Reg

For those bummed by the lack of 420 sale...
Yingmin5 on DHG just added 2 new hydratubes helio and swiss tree knockoffs. I have a couple of his, excellent quality especially the ‘new’ calyx. Far better service than Popularglass who still hasnt filled my order from over 6 weeks ago

CANtalk

It's disappointing that VapeXhale isn't doing a 420 sale, so many other manufacturers do. i'm glad I went with the Christmas VapeXhale discounts. The EVO is awesome.

MonkeyTime

The lack of a sale could also signal a change in company direction. Their new unit being in a closed system worries me. Changing their stance on repairs doesn't help.

Jblizz

The lack of a sale could also signal a change in company direction. Their new unit being in a closed system worries me. Changing their stance on repairs doesn't help.

Hi monkey... for someone in the dark (myself), could you elaborate a little on the closed system and their new stance on repairs? Thanks in advance.

MonkeyTime

Hi monkey... for someone in the dark (myself), could you elaborate a little on the closed system and their new stance on repairs? Thanks in advance.

While we've all been waiting for a portable Evo, they came out with a unit that is intended to only use pre-manufactured cartridges. It's the same theory we see with razors, give'm away for free, the money's in the replacement blades. @CANtalk is on point.

As for repairs, when I bought mine, they advertised bamboo replacement and there were people having it done. I haven't called them myself, so this is second hand, but a few people have reported being told it's no longer an option.

I see those two, unconfirmed items pointing in a direction I'm not excited about.

Not based on anything factual, but it would make financial sense from an outsiders perspective.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
stance on repairs

VapeXhale will no longer repair out-of-warranty EVO units. I understand they come with a three-year-warranty. They offered me a discount on a new one, but as it turns out, my only problem with it is I can't see bamboo color (red/green) as that diode is weak. It runs slightly cooler, too. I now have three EVOs. Yes, that is bat-shit crazy.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I just wish that VXH actually sold the 220v model from their online store. Or released an updated EVO or portable EVO. I don’t care for the razorblade consumables model in the vape industry but understand why it’s attractive to the companies. Maybe VXH feel it’s necessary for the company’s future success and locking in marketshares but I will always want to interact with the herb not a pod. I still want to try an EVO but ownership might be a pipe dream.

Top Bottom