Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm enjoying the EVO again this weekend. I had a few friends over last night and the EVO didn't disappoint :nod:. Potent with a strong sativa :science:.

Today I did some Super Lemon Haze Live resin (doing it regularly now). The first EVO session was a small dab @ 12:00 on the heat dial and it was great and flavorful. That's a new temp setting (I'm still trying new things) and it's good :tup:. The first draw had great lemon flavors coming through... with no toastiness at all.

I just did the second session a little over a few hours later... and a bigger amount - excellent :nod:. I'm looking forward to trying rosin in the EVO (;) @ataxian), plus maybe some HTFSE and/or sauce, etc :). The EVO's been great with both flower and concentrates :love:.

And I have a near 1/2 ELB of fresh Acapulco Gold flower ready for later :clap:. I love that sativa. Enjoy the weekend :leaf::peace:.
I love SATIVA’s 4-flavor & sports or study.
INDICA B-4 bed.

HYBRIDS R decent however SATIVA favored his my go 2!
EVO 2-B = CIVILIZED
OK confession time: ROSIN + QUARTS NAIL n-a EVO =max flight

okydokes

The EVO is powerful for effect & flavor is amazing!

Many choices and different need’s?
I’m enjoying some scissor hash in the evo right now. I had to come her to say... chuffin ‘eck! Tasty man. Delicious. Do the molecular gastronomy crew know about this. They’ll find a way to get theses terpenes on a plate. Can’t wait for Heston to create some west coast og ice cream

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I’m enjoying some scissor hash in the evo right now. I had to come her to say... chuffin ‘eck! Tasty man. Delicious. Do the molecular gastronomy crew know about this. They’ll find a way to get theses terpenes on a plate. Can’t wait for Heston to create some west coast og ice cream
GDP ROSIN will mess U up to space without a rocket?
EVO will get one there!

QUARTS NAILS do da job!
FLAVOR EFFECT above & beyond 11 O’CLOCK was my EVO setting?

CANtalk

It's great to see recent posts and how the EVO's so flexible and great across the spectrum of flower and concentrates for many of us here :love:.

I'm still going tonight with the EVO :tup:. I vaped that near 1/2 bowl of Acapulco Gold flower at 320 F, then finished it at 380 F; lovely :). And I just recently refilled the ELB with a heavy 1/3 more fresh Acapulco Gold flower and did my first session at 320 F :nod:. Really smooth and potent :whoa:. A beautiful combination with some Bulleit bourbon sipped neat :peace::leaf:.

That heavy 1/3 ELB of fresh Acapulco Gold had some extra sugar leaf in it which should make it weaker... which is probably a good thing at this point :rofl:. The EVO just delivers :bowdown:. I'm still doing the 320 F draws with the dry graphite Helio mouthpiece. Great flavors and terps :luv:. Highly recommended.

Graphite_Helio_Starter_Kit_Lifestyle_025c6aa1-40d6-406e-bd30-38aa9fd552cd.png

Helio_Lifestyle_Square_540x_4020b2c3-1617-4f5c-8432-f396c5406207_300x300.png

Last edited:

pittiserria

Truth Warrior
Any electricians in the crowd or people with knowledge in ELF radiation?
Has anyone raised any concerns about the EVO emitting ELF electric & magnetic radiations which might become a possible issue during prolonged exposures for heavy users? Since ELF radiation drops in a short distance, I guess that as long as no hand is holding the base then the exposure is relatively low. I've tested it with a meter and indeed the device is beeping like crazy showing high levels at short distance from base.

Personally I think that The EVO is one of the best vaporizers (if not the best) out there, by raising this issue I only wish to make EVO 2.0 better. The link between prolonged ELF exposure and health risks is a highly controversial issue, however it's still worth a discussion I think, as EVO is one of the only vaporizers that has this issue (makes a lot of sense because not many vaporizers handle a direct 110V/220V current).

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It's great to see recent posts and how the EVO's so flexible and great across the spectrum of flower and concentrates for many of us here :love:.

I'm still going tonight with the EVO :tup:. I vaped that near 1/2 bowl of Acapulco Gold flower at 320 F, then finished it at 380 F; lovely :). And I just recently refilled the ELB with a heavy 1/3 more fresh Acapulco Gold flower and did my first session at 320 F :nod:. Really smooth and potent :whoa:. A beautiful combination with some Bulleit bourbon sipped neat :peace::leaf:.

That heavy 1/3 ELB of fresh Acapulco Gold had some extra sugar leaf in it which should make it weaker... which is probably a good thing at this point :rofl:. The EVO just delivers :bowdown:. I'm still doing the 320 F draws with the dry graphite Helio mouthpiece. Great flavors and terps :luv:. Highly recommended.

Graphite_Helio_Starter_Kit_Lifestyle_025c6aa1-40d6-406e-bd30-38aa9fd552cd.png

Helio_Lifestyle_Square_540x_4020b2c3-1617-4f5c-8432-f396c5406207_300x300.png
Do U like da H2O rig?
I want one that U posted!
It’s hard 4 me 2 want something!
Do U get elevated with EVO + WATER WORLD?
GDP is a old strain however LOVE ❤️ IT!

Last edited:

LitPot

Hey guys

I’ve been in between the evo or flowerpot for awhile but I can’t decide. I use mostly flower so I was thinking the evo for that reason. The flower pot also looks like a lot of work compared to the evo. Just worried about the longevity of this device with the glass air path. Lmk what your guy’s opinion is regarding this. Thank you!!

myla

Anvibian
Hey guys

I’ve been in between the evo or flowerpot for awhile but I can’t decide. I use mostly flower so I was thinking the evo for that reason. The flower pot also looks like a lot of work compared to the evo. Just worried about the longevity of this device with the glass air path. Lmk what your guy’s opinion is regarding this. Thank you!!
I have my EVO since Indiegogo, except for the initial international version power voltage frequency problem which resulting a second one being sent over, I have been using it daily since and it is still kicking strong. I sometimes leave it on all day long, switching every 50 mins or so. My VAS on desktop ceased since I have my EVO and I still do not have any interest on other desktop yet except for a replacement EVO if this one fails.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have my EVO since Indiegogo, except for the initial international version power voltage frequency problem which resulting a second one being sent over, I have been using it daily since and it is still kicking strong. I sometimes leave it on all day long, switching every 50 mins or so. My VAS on desktop ceased since I have my EVO and I still do not have any interest on other desktop yet except for a replacement EVO if this one fails.
I have a few desktop vaporizer ‘s.
The EVO maybe under rated?

I like it if that counts get one too!
GDP is messing me up?

CANtalk

Yay, the weekend's almost here :) :leaf:.

@ataxian, yes I'm really enjoying the Precision Honeycomb hydratube wet with the higher temp flower EVO draws and with concentrate use. I definitely recommend getting one or a similar hydratube. It does a great job at taming the vapor harshness and making draws smooth.

I'm still doing a combo mouthpiece setup in flower use with the EVO, starting with the dry Helio mouthpiece at lower temps for flavors and finishing with the Precision Honeycomb hydratube wet at higher temps. I don't expect that to change and find it's a great combination.

@LitPot, I considered the Flowerpot as well as the EVO, evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of both and thinking about how I like to use a vape and what characteristics are best in my use. I went with the EVO and have no regrets. The EVO has a long production history and is now known to be pretty durable and reliable long term. The glass air path can be broken with larger drops onto hard surfaces but it can be replaced and there's a member who sells a cover to protect the male glass on top, with videos showing big drops onto floors and concrete that don't damage the glass air path. The glass air path is susceptible to damage from being a clumsy, but the Flowerpot is a high burn hazard from being clumsy as well... whether that's potentially a significant skin burn (that may be a serious second or third degree burn) or floor/table burns. I know which scenario I'd rather have. Good luck with your evaluation.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

@ataxian, yes I'm really enjoying the Precision Honeycomb hydratube wet with the higher temp flower EVO draws and with concentrate use. I definitely recommend getting one or a similar hydratube. It does a great job at taming the vapor harshness and making draws smooth.

I'm still doing a combo mouthpiece setup in flower use with the EVO, starting with the dry Helio mouthpiece at lower temps for flavors and finishing with the Precision Honeycomb hydratube wet at higher temps. I don't expect that to change and find it's a great combination.

@LitPot, I considered the Flowerpot as well as the EVO, evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of both and thinking about how I like to use a vape and what characteristics are best in my use. I went with the EVO and have no regrets. The EVO has a long production history and is now known to be pretty durable and reliable long term. The glass air path can be broken with larger drops onto hard surfaces but it can be replaced and there's a member who sells a cover to protect the male glass on top, with videos showing big drops onto floors and concrete that don't damage the glass air path. The glass air path is susceptible to damage from being a clumsy, but the Flowerpot is a high burn hazard from being clumsy as well... whether that's potentially a significant skin burn (that may be a serious second or third degree burn) or floor/table burns. I know which scenario I'd rather have. Good luck with your evaluation.
That H2O piece is perfect!

LitPot

Thank you! I just ordered it today now the worst part waiting... The simplicity of the evo and after reading everyone’s review I believe I made the right choice. Excited to test it out the next step it too order glass for it in a month or so. I will definitely search through the tread for that glass cover! Thank you again

Thank you! You helped convince me, I ordered mine today I’m looking forward to testing it out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jtwpayne

What color is the ABV when you look at it? Black, brown. beige?

Have you tried the bamboo air leak test? Is it airtight?
I have tried both leak tests and it seems to be airtight, the ABV is light brown after the first hit and dark brown after the second, I’ve also noticed that if I inhale fast/hard that the light turns red and my Evo cools down a bit/can’t keep up with my inhalation.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I have tried both leak tests and it seems to be airtight, the ABV is light brown after the first hit and dark brown after the second, I’ve also noticed that if I inhale fast/hard that the light turns red and my Evo cools down a bit/can’t keep up with my inhalation.

Kinda surprised that a bamboo with a visible crack is still airtight but it's great news that it is and the ABV color not being black also sounds good.

Everything sounded good/normal to me until you said you were able to overrun the heater on inhalation. My EVO can handle inhaling hard and keep up. I also think a crack in the bamboo that isn't airtight should cause combustion from what I've read.

I wonder if the crack widens enough when the heat is on to cause some minor loss of air-tightness and in turn combust just enough to catch a minimal burnt taste. Still, I would have expected some charring/black ABV.

That burnt taste is concerning for sure especially with a cracked bamboo....have you cleaned the bamboo and the ELBs?

justcametomind

Hey guys

I don’t own a Flowerpot but I’d get that one instead of the Evo. Imho actually the Flowerpot is a lot less work (and less glass or bamboos to deal with). It’s all made of metal (besides the water piece) and can resist drops way better than an Evo. Performance wise I don’t read FP thread a lot but IIRC the weed eater arm which is the last version can go through a lot of weed in no time (as the name suggests), something that an Evo can’t do in just one session. I tend to do (small) bowl after bowl on my Evo. Nowadays I like better having one heavy session instead of many light ones. That’s me now, vaping is more of a rotation if you end up with Vas. So in a few months I could like better having many bowls on my Evo watching Tv and being functional instead of just a session on my S3dually and being comatose and go to bed. But imho many sessions (and more glass parts) means more work, more breakage and more cleaning to do, not less. The bowl and the power cord are the only drop safe Evo parts. Sad but true. Still a great vape.

Last edited:

CANtalk

I'm in a full swing EVO Friday night here :nod:. Hope you are too :tup:. I was looking forward to it. I finished grinding up the last bit of a nug of Strawberry Cough. It ended up being a little less than 1/4 ELB and that was not enough ;), so I added some fresh grind Acapulco Gold as a mix to the ELB to get to about 80% capacity.

The first low temp 320F dry Helio mouthpiece draw was at the edge of cough mode, the terps and vapor being so strong. There were visible clouds too (even at that low a temp). The second draw was shorter than typical because the vapor remained so strong... and I still ended up coughing a bit. With bigger clouds, lol. Gotta love quality flower :luv:, which is an important part of what are my two top favorite strains. I'm in the process of switching away from Strawberry Cough for a little while to focus on Acapulco Gold more exclusively because I have more of it and like to change things up (variety is good). I find Strawberry Cough and Acapulco gold have very similar effects, but still... with some significant differences.

I took an extended break after those first two EVO draws and recently finished another two low temp draws :clap:. Really strong effects right now :science::science: :). It took me a while to finish this post, lol. With more EVO use to come as we roll into the evening :tup:. Gotta finish that ELB off.

@ataxian, I agree that the graphite precision honeycomb hydratube is a beautiful thing :). I'm still keeping mine very clean; I picked up some 99% ISO recently to help that along and am still using distilled water.
Graphite_Honeycomb_Lifestyle.png

That's great news @LitPot :tup:. I hope the wait isn't too long or cumbersome. I went the on same purchase journey in January and posted/received some great info in those earlier posts. It includes some VapeXhale Youtube glass information and guide videos, including tips and its use, etc. The EVO community extends to a great variety and number of products as well as some great third party products and support. Enjoy the EVO ecosystem and check it out as you settle in. The EVO is an impressive and top rated end-game style of vape :).

@His_Highness, I agree that in my experience an EVO will basically always stay green with even the most aggressive draws when warmed up. A number of people have put my EVO to the test in a number of ways :tup:. And there are older posts in this thread that demonstrate that the EVO heater is both quite powerful and very response. I will note that my EVO heat-up from cold does show a false and transient green about half way in time-wise (~1.5 minutes instead of the more normal ~3 minute heat-up time). Until I realized that, I thought that the heater wasn't keeping up a few times on first draws. This quirk has been noted before a bit but not by many so YMMV.

@justcametomind, adjust your technique and temps to get the EVO to where you can extract a bowl in one draw; a number of people have reported that the EVO can extract an entire bowl in one draw :peace:. The heater is very strong and responsive; it's an extraction 'machine'. I can't keep up with the vapor the EVO produces at even lower temps, haha. Full extraction and power is not exclusive to the Flowerpot; in addition to the EVO there are a few other impressive evape options that are reportedly reliably capable of similar performance. And all will require some 'technique' to effectively extract an entire bowl in one draw. This type of performance typically brings the flower close to combustion. I don't experience those same other issues as you but everyone has different preferences... and people often use vapes differently :leaf:. Sell the EVO and move the Flowerpot if it suits you better; life's too short to not spend a few $$ to optimize cannabis use :peace:.

Enjoy the Friday night everyone!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm in a full swing EVO Friday night here :nod:. Hope you are too :tup:. I was looking forward to it. I finished grinding up the last bit of a nug of Strawberry Cough. It ended up being a little less than 1/4 ELB and that was not enough ;), so I added some fresh grind Acapulco Gold as a mix to the ELB and ended up at about 80% capacity.

The first low temp 320F dry Helio mouthpiece draw was at the edge of cough mode, the terps and vapor being so strong. There were visible clouds too (even at that low a temp). The second draw was shorter than typical and I still had a bit of coughing. With bigger clouds, lol. Gotta love quality flower :luv:, which is which is an important part of what are my two top favorite strains. I'm in the process of switching away from Strawberry Cough for a little while to focus on Acapulco Gold more exclusively because I have more of it and like to change things up (variety is good). I find Strawberry Cough and Acapulco gold have very similar effects, but still... with some significant differences.

I took an extended break after those two first draws and recently finished another two low temp draws :clap:. Really strong effects right now :science::science: :). It took me a while to finish this post, lol. With more EVO use to come as we roll into the evening :tup:. Gotta finish that ELB off.

@ataxian, I agree that the graphite precision honeycomb hydratube is a beautiful thing :). I'm still keeping mine very clean; I picked up some 99% ISO recently to help that along and am still using distilled water.
Graphite_Honeycomb_Lifestyle.png

That's great news @LitPot :tup:. I hope the wait isn't too long or cumbersome. I went the on same purchase journey in January and posted/received some great info in those earlier posts. It includes some VapeXhale Youtube glass information and guide videos, including tips and its use, etc. The EVO community extends to a great variety and number of products as well as some great third party products and support. Enjoy the EVO ecosystem and check it out as you settle in.

@His_Highness, I agree that in my experience an EVO will basically always stay green with even the most aggressive draws when warmed up. A number of people have put my EVO to the test in a number of ways :tup:. And there are older posts in this thread that demonstrate that the EVO heater is both quite powerful and very response. I will note that my EVO heat-up from cold does show a false green about half way in timewise (~1.5 minutes instead of ~3 minutes). Until I realized that I thought a few times that the heater wasn't keeping up. This quirk has been noted before a bit but not by many so YMMV.

@justcametomind, adjust your technique and temps to get the EVO to where you can extract a bowl in one draw; a number of people have reported that the EVO can extract an entire bowl in one draw :peace:. The heater is very strong and responsive; it's an extraction 'machine'. I can't keep up with the vapor the EVO produces at even lower temps, haha. Full extraction and power is not exclusive to the Flowerpot; in addition to the EVO there are a few other impressive evape options that are reportedly reliably capable of similar performance as well. And all will require some 'technique' to effectively extract an entire bowl in one draw. This type of performance typically brings the flower close to combustion. I don't experience those same other issues as you but everyone has different preferences and often uses vapes differently :leaf:. Sell the EVO and move the Flowerpot if it suits you better; life's too short to not spend a few $$ to optimize cannabis use :peace:.

Enjoy the Friday night everyone!
If I had the freedom as you?
I would have it as well!
I have 20 +/- water unit’s?
However the smoke glass is very nice.
Opulence = EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I think you have even more freedom @ataxian :tup:. I remember that you have a lot of glass; CIVILIZED and OPULENT :). Enjoy :nod:.

Add smoked glass whenever you get to it :zzz:; it's a looker.

:leaf:
I had some CANNABIS from VANCOUVER that was like AMSTERDAM called WHITE WIDOW that was so powerful? (1991 it was?)

CALIFORNIA has decent CANNABIS as well?
Regardless of your source of da kine a EVO is very decent if FLAVOR is important?

EFFECT is dependent on the grow?

Brewervapesalot

I had some CANNABIS from VANCOUVER that was like AMSTERDAM called WHITE WIDOW that was so powerful? (1991 it was?)

CALIFORNIA has decent CANNABIS as well?
Regardless of your source of da kine a EVO is very decent if FLAVOR is important?

EFFECT is dependent on the grow?

Had the white widow in Amsterdam myself. Pretty nice. When sharing you gotta let the locals know you're rolling "pure." Why they want to mix with tobacco never made sense to me.

Had i had an Evo, oh man, wouldah been great!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Had the white widow in Amsterdam myself. Pretty nice. When sharing you gotta let the locals know you're rolling "pure." Why they want to mix with tobacco never made sense to me.

Had i had an Evo, oh man, wouldah been great!
I learned to appreciate wine in FRANCE.
CANNABIS by itself is what I prefer?
A EVO would have been the ideal!
DECENT strain really?

Top Bottom