you on the other side!
With A hit on a nail it seems u consume all the concentrate one shot deal, rather then multiple clouds like w the evo
Ugh this sale made me create an account here. This vape seems quite popular on this forum. I'm really on the fence on picking up an evo w/ this sweet price. However I read some posts regarding possibility of a new product or even a portable version made by these guys. Would you guys recommend picking this up or waiting for the new/portable model? I'm looking forward to more the new plugin or revised model of the evo. Portables seem like they are a good secondary vape but I'm more looking to replace my primary vape (volcano) for now and possibly get a portable some time down the road.
1. Not sure but I assume they would honor it.Just like the last two posters I'm taking the first time plunge myself but I have a few questions that need to be answered first.
1. How is the 30 day money back guarantee? Has anyone used this? Has anyone been dissatisfied with the product?
2. Is this capable of combustion? And if so at what setting do I need to keep an eye out for?
3. The website generally states that certain hydratubes excel at certain aspects better than others. It says the Turbine provides the most flavorful vapor while the Hydra Honeycomb provides the smoothest vapor and the Hydrabomb provides the easiest pull. Can any of you guys confirm this or perhaps have a different take on the differences in performance with the hydratubes?
4. Is there any visible notches on that dial? From what I'm reading everyone just eyeballs clock positions here?
5. If I load up a large bowl and hit it a few times.. Can I leave it on whatever setting with the Hydratube on top and the basket still inside without losing any vapor or does it continue to cook? It seems to me the basket at the top is far enough away from the center of the heating element is why i'm asking. Also does this affect the flavor or potency since the basket is still in there?
6. What is the smallest and biggest loads that this thing holds? What size load is most effective. I prefer smaller loads and really am looking forward to the efficiency of this thing compared to my S&B Plenty Vape
7. Has anyone had an issue with draw resistance?
8. I understand how the VapeXnail works, but am very skeptical because my few dabbing experiences resulted in me never wanting to use an oil rig ever again. I just can't seem to get it right and I don't know if it was the type of nail I was using or what. How does this perform with concentrates and if so what type? Shatter, budder, etc? I'm really hoping this device will finally let me enjoy concentrates because I've almost completely given up with the traditional method.
9. And finally how hard is it to keep this glass clean? Iso and salt? Simple Green? PBW? Up until about a year ago I always used Orange Chronic to clean my glass but lately I've noticed that I had water spots on my bong that just wouldn't come out with it. Anything in particular you guys would recommend?
I'm about to order as I type this. I would just love to get a few opinions before I add to cart!
I expect the new desktop will be cool, but we don't know when it's coming or exactly what the upgrades are.