Induction Heater UFO intelligent Activation Technology Induction Heater for Dynavap

newola

Just a quick update. This induction heater has changed how I vape now. In nearly 7 days of daily use it’s made my dynavap my go to device. The flavour, when you find your sweet spot, is incredible. I’d all but given up hope with my dynavap using a torch.
Since getting the ufo I have now invested in some glass stems and different heads. I can see how the dynaverse can get costly.

Sincerely recommend the ufo, from my experience it’s changed everything.

pop22

UFO is still rocking! I've got no complaints, nice , basic heater for a reasonable price.

pop22,
Reactions: RobbIt

Squashdog

Mine worked for four or five months before it just stopped charging. I pulled it out of a box just a while ago to see if I could get it working again and I just get some occasional red flashing lights. Is there a way to jumpstart this thing or should I just toss it in the garbage? It was great with my DV while it worked.

Squashdog,
Reactions: pop22

budski

cantre member
don't throw it away send it to me for experimentation:science:
I've had mine for 3-4 months light daily use, still works like new. LOVE the form factor! I broke the open tube 1 day, so worked a technique with the stock one. still combust sometimes if I'm not diligent about pulling it. Seems to have a very sharply focused induction field making position and timing critical compared to the wand, which takes longer, but is way more forgiving of lax technigue.

budski,
Top Bottom