Induction Heater UFO intelligent Activation Technology Induction Heater for Dynavap

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Yes maybe... the other aspect of this is having a backup battery and being easily able to swap it out - I do this with my head torch for example, it removes the need to keep track of use and plan battery charges ahead of time. As one runs out I can immediately swap it out for the other and put the other on charge - end of all battery charging problems forever!!

Just realised I also do this with my mouse, keyboard, multimeter, etc. it's really very convenient!

Maybe I am just a total nerd :rofl:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
All the pics look like the bottom is not flat. Is that the case?

**edit**
Nevermind. I just watched the video.

Though I do find it odd that they put it in at an angle when heating like that, rather than holding it straight. That can't possibly heat evenly when being so careless with the position during heating.

Ramahs,
Reactions: RobbIt

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Maybe there is a way to pry it open and replace the battery… guess we won’t know until someone (brave) takes the plunge and explores.

@stark1 - not sure if you saw this one yet, but I know you had been seeking a small IH.

Kinda kute, tho it looks like its ideal for the couchlock, not EDC.
What is its price, @kel ? shipping cost:wave: across the pond always cause me to wander off.

Hmmm, $139 + postage....

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
If you are ordering from the UK to ship to the US there's no reason you should be paying VAT - that's a 20% discount right there!!

Maybe give Vapefiend a shout?

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Hehe, damn not another obsession!!! :rofl:

I don't mind paying taxes, I figure earnings balance the cost of things out and most things are too cheap these days anyway.

In danger of wandering OT, actually I am way off topic, so this could be moved to a new topic; but I do mind £37 billion.... yes, that's £37,000,000,000 being spent on a track and trace system that doesn't even work - *that* is piracy!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
With one of their basic 5% off codes (J4T5FKP7) it's under $110 delivered here but better codes/discounts can be had... like signing up for the newsletter will get you 10% of etc...
looks like a cool design...! :peace:
:
  • For DynaVap users
  • Super portable (75mm x 47mm)
  • Intelligent activation
  • Customizable heating
  • 5-7 second heat up
  • 1000 mAh battery
  • USB C fast charging
  • 30-50 click average
  • 1 yr manufacturer warranty
The UFO Induction Heater is a super portable induction heater made for DynaVap users who do not want to break the bank on their first induction heater. The UFO will allow you to put down your torch for a while and provide powerful, consistent heating on the go.

Simply place the DynaVap in the glass tube and the UFO will activate automatically and heat up your VapCap in less than 7 seconds. (no pressing necessary). The UFO charges in about 1.5 hours or less and provides you with 30-45 clicks on average. It also includes two super powerful magnets that will firmly hold your DynaVap in place.

CUSTOMIZABLE HEATING​

The UFO includes three different glass tubes that will permit you to fine tune your heater to fit your personal heat preferences. Two of the tubes are almost identical and only differ in thickness.

The thinner tube will heat more aggressively and the thicker tube will make the VapCap to heat more slowly, creating tastier and thicker clouds.

The third glass tube differs from the others because it has no bottom. It is open in the bottom and the VapCap will rest on top of the included silicone discs. This will allow you to inset and remove discs to control the depth of the VapCap. This will give you different results.

Explore different combinations and find which one is right for you. It is recommended that once you find your perfect setting, you stick to that setting and swap the glass tubes the least possible to extend the life of your heater.

IN THE BOX​

• Induction heater
  • USB charger + cable
  • Replacement glass cylinders

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
You Spring-ing, Boss? Taking one for science?

Season 1 Pilot GIF by Rick and Morty

b0

Cloudy...
Not that I am aware of, but haven't really looked!

Where are you?

p.s. you're not alone, I lost 80%+ of my business selling to the EU because of this. Still trying to work out what I am going to do about it.
I'm in Spain atm. Man Brexit has fucked up so many of us, I was working in an online shop that sold more to the UK than any other country and it was a nightmare to adapt and still lost customers. Also, taxes in Spain are just insane, 21% + fees in any parcels from outside the EU

kel

FuckMisogynists!
The only thing I can suggest is contacting Vapefiend because on their International shipping page:

"Import duty & tax is included within the purchase price. You will NOT be charged an import duty/tax upon receipt of delivery."

They are very cool people, I am sure they will help you out :tup:

Top Bottom