Induction Heater UFO intelligent Activation Technology Induction Heater for Dynavap

Vizyt91

Back to the subject, I ordered mine at lacentralevapeur.com, I normally will recieve it soon, this will be my first IH so I’m a bit excited 😁

Vizyt91,
Reactions: bask

b0

Cloudy...
I can't find a single European shop selling them... Well, found one but bank transfer/crypto isn't the kind of payments I will agree to use with people I don't know.

Gonna really have to order it to US?

b0,

Vizyt91

I can't find a single European shop selling them... Well, found one but bank transfer/crypto isn't the kind of payments I will agree to use with people I don't know.

Gonna really have to order it to US?
In french this is nammed OVN for ovni (ovni=ufo) 😉

kel

FuckMisogynists!
While I am happy the patent discussion has been moved to a new thread I think it's important to note that there is ZERO EVIDENCE that UFO have stolen anything.

I asked for evidence several times and got ignored each time - see the patent thread.

I think there is a moral obligation not to go around making unfounded accusations of criminal acts against others, but hey ho... FC mods deem that this is okay here... apparently!!

UFO looks like any other IH to me - if one stole then perhaps they all did?

Anyway, I'm off to go and dream up some baseless accusations to throw around to hurt some people and businesses I don't like!*

*not really - who does that!?

Last edited:

MikeRotchHertz

MikeRotchHertz,

kel

FuckMisogynists!
For anyone concerned about the accusations made above re. the UFO being stolen tech.

This is simply not true and Dynavap are not concerned - no matter what anyone else may say.

@VGOODIEZ being in an appropriate position to do so, made the relevant enquiries and confirmed this to be the case beyond all reasonable doubt:

So in speaking with @vaping fans they maintain there was no violation of intellectual property. Dynavap has also come back now and stated they are not interest in pursuing any concerns. So there you have it. A big waste of time. Community members getting upset on behalf of Dynavap when not even Dynavap themselves is upset. And other members have already pointed out the hypocrisy otherwise.

I can only apologise to the UFO folks that this was ever mentioned and even made it into this thread in the first instance. In my opinion it should have been moderated and removed as a baseless and malicious accusation intended to cause harm, but hey, that was not my call to make and I respect the decision to move the discussion to the thread on patents and induction heaters above.

I sincerely hope this is the end of the matter, certainly on this thread at least, and this discussion can remain respectfully about the UFO itself without any further disruption.

Cheers everyone :tup:

edit: I just realised that the original post making the accusations has been moved too, this is good and appropriate; I think we are all sorted!! As you were :)

edit 2: they are back in stock at Vapefiend for anyone that's interested:

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
View attachment 12959

I'm so confused, no internally conflicted,... wait I mean... oh... erm... congratulations? 😂
Didnt know what IH to buy and this seems to work well. The one I like the most, the manufacturer stopped making them so this one will do until the big dogs come out.

b0,
Reactions: kel

scrog

Well it seems to work very well actually, received it today along with my dynavap vong. It is the first time I am using either of these things so my initial thoughts are the heater does an amazing job and i like that there are no wires and it does the job so far. I need to learn how to use the dynavap a little better (combusted the first two tries) but its hard to compare in these early stages since I normally use a VapeXhale EVO and eNano.

Conclusion: Seems very luxurious compared to a torch lighter :)

Steamer

Can anyone compare the UFO with the Cuboo/Sideclick/Click&Go/...? Looks to be the same packaging, charger, USB cable and battery.

Steamer,

b0

Cloudy...
Can anyone compare the UFO with the Cuboo/Sideclick/Click&Go/...? Looks to be the same packaging, charger, USB cable and battery.
Same company and probably same internals. I wasn't sure wich one to buy but in the end went with UFO cause it's smaller and gonna look better around the house. Literally looks like a speaker or something like that

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Same company and probably same internals. I wasn't sure wich one to buy but in the end went with UFO cause it's smaller and gonna look better around the house. Literally looks like a speaker or something like that

How's it going now you have had a few days to test it out?

Steamer

If it hits the same like the Cuboo, I'd be very interested in getting one. Always loved the performance with stainless steel tips but the charge indication was rubbish

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
If it hits the same like the Cuboo, I'd be very interested in getting one. Always loved the performance with stainless steel tips but the charge indication was rubbish
Since it's a LiPo battery, there's no need to drain the battery fully every time and I just keep mine topped up.

UFO Portable Induction Heater
  • 420 (-£8.33)
1 £83.33
£75.00

Coupon code 420 worked for 10%.

I didn't bite, was just window shopping.

thegame310

I was able to snag one of these for $80 from VGoodiez and it’s set to arrive today.

Ive been a single flame vapcap user since ever since they were originally glass.

Excited to finally give an induction heater a try.

Alright, so just came in the mail. Did one session with the thin tube and another with the thick tube and the thick tube wins so far.
I haven’t not tried the bottomless tube with the discs.

The included magnets are strong as well.
Kind feel like this was a steal at $80

Also, don’t think I’ve ever had 2 vapcap sessions back to back so quickly before. Induction heaters are awesome.

Alright, one more update from me. I’m loving the glass spacer with no bottom. I’m currently using 2 silicone discs and it’s very close to mimicking my single torch lighter.

Very happy so far

scrog

I have been testing and love this little bad boy! Keep in mind I have never used a torch lighter and started with induction. One thing I will say is I own the Lotus vaporizer so have some experience with this type of tech.
I am currently trying to see how many clicks I can get out of one full charge, so far 23 and going strong. I would have done this test right after I got it but did not keep a strict count so this time put everything on a spreadsheet so lets see if I can get more than 35 in one charge :) Stay tuned.

Edit #1: At 30 now and still have a green LED (not blue yet)

Here is the breakdown for those who care
1 2 3 4 5 6 (2 bowls)
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 (3 bowls)
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 (3 bowls)
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 (2 bowls)

Edit #2: At 42 and when I turn it ON a blue LED finally. Dont know how much longer it will last but I am hoping for 50
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 (4 bowls)

1000 mAh just doesn't seem enough, less than a quarter the capacity of a typical 2S 18650 IH build. On the website it says 30 - 50 clicks per charge, probably more like 20 in the real world.
For me in the real world it has already done 30 with the default stock configuration. I hope I can get to 50...

Last edited:

scrog

Alright, here are the final results, I got an impressive 58 clicks with one full charge, I must say, I am impressed and happy with my purchase.

Final Resuts (58 clicks on one charge)
1 2 3 4 5 6 (2 bowls)
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 (3 bowls)
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 (3 bowls)
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 (2 bowls)
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 (4 bowls) blue now
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 (3 bowls) Still blue
53 54 55 56 (1 bowl) Still blue
57 58 (died before i could finish the bowl but was nearly done)

Top Bottom