• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Grobalot

@JibbsIsMe and @papa_ent i do a bit of both depending on how much relief i'm looking for. usually straight out the gate at 210*c. once i feel i've finished it goes to the reserve jar and if im out of material or waiting for a baby to finish i'll revape the abv at 220c and it'll knock me out lol. take a couple of joint packs but it's still good. i know the abv, no matter the strain, is evenly decarbed at the same end temp for making coconut oil.
had mine a long while now but never asked how other owner use the little beast. smashed my long bent stem and im not 100% sure how i actually did it lol.
thanks for the input guys :D.
@FlyingLow you really do. such quick and efficient devices. you wont be disappointed if you make the polunge :D

Verax

I just received my Tubo! :) (sadly though, 3 of the glass pieces were broken in the bottom of the box)

I'm SO looking forward to it's maiden voyage tonight after work! With my TetraX, I've only ever used wattage mode. Tonight I'm going to try out cruise control with the Tubo for the first time. Excited! :)

20191101-DSC04986.jpg

TastyCakeWasTasty

butter your wood
:tup:
I just received my Tubo! :) (sadly though, 3 of the glass pieces were broken in the bottom of the box)

I'm SO looking forward to it's maiden voyage tonight after work! With my TetraX, I've only ever used wattage mode. Tonight I'm going to try out cruise control with the Tubo for the first time. Excited! :)

20191101-DSC04986.jpg
That wood looks gorgeous. I’ve just installed the Tubo software on my mod to use with my TETRAx and it’s been incredible. I’d recommend taking a few minutes to go through the menu and configure your preferences. WarmUp2cruise is awesome. Good luck with the first flight! :tup:

Grobalot

think i've convinced a mate to pick a Dual up! he's been using my Tubo with me at the weekends and i've completely converted him to vapes! got so wreck off just short of a gram between us. when we used skin up we can get through an 8th in a night no matter the strain so he's definitely been impressed lol
@Verax that Dual looks beautiful! cruise control is the way to go!
tempted to sod the idea of a Ditanium off and get a Dual instead lol

flammy

20191101-DSC04986.jpg

Congrats on the Dual! Try triple click warm-up mode when you have a chance. It's the tits. Also, why haven't you run the TetraX in cruise? I'm just curious.

I've been late to all of the Tubo drops due to scheduling, etc so I missed the custom window but a few hours after this last drop started there was still a Mohagangy unit left to my surprise. I had to have it knowing this was the last batch. Looking forward to giving it a whirl when it arrives. So bummed there aren't any custom stems left.

Verax

Congrats on the Dual! Try triple click warm-up mode when you have a chance. It's the tits. Also, why haven't you run the TetraX in cruise? I'm just curious.

I've been late to all of the Tubo drops due to scheduling, etc so I missed the custom window but a few hours after this last drop started there was still a Mohagangy unit left to my surprise. I had to have it knowing this was the last batch. Looking forward to giving it a whirl when it arrives. So bummed there aren't any custom stems left.

Sad that the timing hasn't worked out of you, but a Mohagany TetraX sounds awesome! Congrats! :)

I'll say, the main reason I have not run in Cruise, is user error. I have a Cuboid 200, that I struggled to get the firmware updated, but have now done so, but I can't figure out how to use it yet. (I have a post on that in the TetraX thread)

Really loving the Tubo. Such a great device!

flammy

Sad that the timing hasn't worked out of you, but a Mohagany TetraX sounds awesome! Congrats! :)

I'll say, the main reason I have not run in Cruise, is user error. I have a Cuboid 200, that I struggled to get the firmware updated, but have now done so, but I can't figure out how to use it yet. (I have a post on that in the TetraX thread)

Really loving the Tubo. Such a great device!

Ahh. I imagine that you might still need to dial in TCR settings. I personally would suggest using CBD flower when doing that. Less expensive and you'll still be able to function. It might be quick or it could take a little time.

I actually snagged a Mahogany Dual! It was the last prebuilt one left from this Saturday's drop. If you hit Ralph up, he can probably walk you through setting up the TetraX on the Cuboid. It's worth to have Tubo firmware driving the Tetra heater. Again, try the triple click vs. the double click. This is warm up mode and will warm the heater prior to going into cruise. It allows for instant thick vapor production.

Grobalot

started playing with the coil resistance last night and so glad i did!
initially shipped at 0.228 and has been working as it should since day 1. maybe a little on the light side in terms of initial hits after warm up, but still worked really well. decided to be brave (after over a year of owning the best) and increased the resistance by 0.002 and it chucks clouds like a brute! much more thorough and even extraction and no scorching at all so far, even through my little double honeycomb perk. forgot how amazing this thing is through a pipe!
took the screen covering the coils out and blew the crap out of it. screen went back in better than i expected and doesn't have the dip in one side that let herb through.
just replaced some 30q's with VTC6's and its like a brand new vape so that's a bonus too!
thinking of getting the TetraX over any other vape i've been looking into recently. even the Ditanium i've been wanting (i don't use concentrates very often so the functionality of the enail doesn't appeal to me much) and i know @funkyjunky and his products are the best in the bizz at the moment (imho) and would be silly not to try and get hold of the new heater whilst waiting to see the next iteration of the Tubo/Tetra.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What baskets should I purchase for the nub, preferably something I can get from amazon or otherwise state-side? My nub arrived today, and the 1/2” basket screens for my rbt stems just fall right out.

You can squish the screens a bit to widen them, but it's going to be hit or miss, because one of my rimmed RBT baskets fits perfectly snug

Grobalot

Grobalot

My Tubo Gave out last night half way through a session! I've Emailed @funkyjunky and hopefully i can get something sorted out.
Pretty much daily use for 2 years and very well looked after. Wen't to warm it back up for a new bowl and the temp reading shot all the way up to 375*c under 1.0w of power and kept fluctuating power or 0.9w - 1.0w. Not producing any heat at all and don't want to mess with it as 18650 batteries lol.
Flashed the firmware and everything but it still wont work.
Up till now it's bin an awesome vaporizer and I've loved every moment of using it... but now she's dead lol
Hopefully might be able to send it back for a heater repair. Dont want to go back to my Vapir Rise 2.0 as it's just not the same and the batteries for my MFLB have corroded after not being used for so long.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Maaaan I should send the maker an eVic VTC Dual - just got a good pay cheque right as he ran out of Duals last week.

Do you guys figure the Tubo Dual could keep up with an Arizer EQ w/ DDave kit in a group setting?

@funkyjunky any chance at all more eVic Duals can be sourced? Maybe I can ship you an eVic Dual from De to use for a unit?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Happened to me too... I've restrained myself from posting as it just frustrates me.

Waited way tooo fucking long, hope I can source one in the aftermarket.

`

TastyCakeWasTasty

butter your wood
Do you guys figure the Tubo Dual could keep up with an Arizer EQ w/ DDave kit in a group setting?
Bought an EQ for a friend this week and have been testing it (I have a TETRAx myself). I'd say the experience is very comparable. Which is great considering one is a desktop and one is a battery powered portable.

@funkyjunky any chance at all more eVic Duals can be sourced? Maybe I can ship you an eVic Dual from De to use for a unit?
I asked about this myself and didn't really get an answer. That said, the true all-in-one Tetra units are on the way, so hang tight :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah this is a pretty great vape, but those who missed out may end up with something even better once FJ reveals it! I love my evic dual in single mode and dual, and my OG Tubo, but I know there could be a more ergonomic and portable option... Of course the TetraX is always a solid alternative as well in the meantime!

Grobalot

@funkyjunky saved the day! Tubo all fixed! i was heart broken when i thought it had died. upped the resistance a little, messed with some ABV at 225*c and she's alive!!
thank you so much for all the help Ralph, i appreciate it so much! and for such a busy person to take the time to get back to me so soon! can't fault the customer service at all!
can't wait to see what's being cooked up next!
the Tubo is a super beast! gutted i missed out on the Tetra Dual but hopefully won't be waiting long to see what he comes up with next!
thanks again dude, absolute star!

Grobalot

And it's gone again. I won't go into details because i don't want to put anyone off looking at the Tubo/Tetra/TetraX as new vape. it's a GD beast of a vaporizer, and everyone should buy one lol. honestly it's been amazing! especially at the price point imo.
But after 2 years of solid service it's crapped out on me lol.
hopefully i can send it back it to be looked over but that'll have to wait either way. friggin xmas and friggin kids taking all my VAS money :(.

Top Bottom