Tornado by Vestratto

I received my Tornado today ans I completed a first test with the Tornado compared to the Anvil, using the same amount of herb (0.21 g per bowl). I used an XL bowl for the Anvil and heated it up to the second click. The Tornado is smoother and more pleasant to inhale, with a more pronounced flavor. In terms of cloud production and bowl heating, both vaporizers are similar. As for the effects, I haven't been able to fully evaluate them yet because I used a CBD strain that doesn’t have much effect on me (will try THC strain tonight).
Here's the YouTube video on my channel:
I decided not to show the AVB (Already Vaped Bud) in the video, but I'll post a picture in this link: Unfortunately, I had to wait for the Tornado to cool down because the bowl got stuck. I didn’t follow the instructions correctly and tightened the bowl too much. When heated, it expanded, making it impossible to open. So, I had to wait about 10 minutes before I could open it. The AVB was identical in both tests. I went up to the second click, which resulted in a very dark brown color.

Edit: Here’s a small improvement idea for the Tornado: add a small piece of metal to the cap (at the base of the bowl) to prevent it from closing completely. This would eliminate the issue of the cap getting stuck when it expands at high temperatures, and you wouldn’t have to remember not to tighten the cap before heating the Tornado anymore.

Last edited:

Texus

I received my Tornado today ans I completed a first test with the Tornado compared to the Anvil, using the same amount of herb (0.21 g per bowl). I used an XL bowl for the Anvil and heated it up to the second click. The Tornado is smoother and more pleasant to inhale, with a more pronounced flavor. In terms of cloud production and bowl heating, both vaporizers are similar. As for the effects, I haven't been able to fully evaluate them yet because I used a CBD strain that doesn’t have much effect on me (will try THC strain tonight).
Here's the YouTube video on my channel:
I decided not to show the AVB (Already Vaped Bud) in the video, but I'll post a picture in this link: Unfortunately, I had to wait for the Tornado to cool down because the bowl got stuck. I didn’t follow the instructions correctly and tightened the bowl too much. When heated, it expanded, making it impossible to open. So, I had to wait about 10 minutes before I could open it. The AVB was identical in both tests. I went up to the second click, which resulted in a very dark brown color.

Edit: Here’s a small improvement idea for the Tornado: add a small piece of metal to the cap (at the base of the bowl) to prevent it from closing completely. This would eliminate the issue of the cap getting stuck when it expands at high temperatures, and you wouldn’t have to remember not to tighten the cap before heating the Tornado anymore.
That side by side is great. Tornado vapor looks milkier here.

I finally have the answer regarding the effects of the Tornado, and yes, it's really more powerful than the Anvil! just made a video, and l'm still struggling to organize my thoughts to write this post. But hey, it might be a placebo effect. I've heard so much about it that the effects seem more powerful to me. In any case, for now, it seems more efficient than the Anvil. Give me a few more days to confirm that! In this video, I'm testing the Tornado with the lspire Wand.I heat it for 21 seconds to reach the first click, and the second click comes at 22 seconds. The Anvil, on the other hand, takes 47 seconds for the first click and 53 seconds for the second. The vapor from the Tornado is exceptionally smooth, and this machine is simply incredible. The video is in French, but you don't really need to understand it-you can just watch it. let you judge for yourselves in the video!

electrokho82,
Reactions: someTooL
Top Bottom