TinyMight / TM 2

Roland Blaze

For me, the distinction is less about the feeling than the pace of getting high. On demand is like a glass of whisky that you drink neat. You can take a sip, put it down, do something else, and come back. Your whisky is exactly the same as you left it. Session is like a Viking mead horn. You can't put it down until it's empty, so you'd better want to get blasted.

Of course, I can chug my whisky too, if I wanted, but I'd rather have the choice. I think I'll probably use the TM a lot while playing video games, since I will be able to take a quick hit in between respawns, instead of needing to constantly keep my session vape at-temp (and slowly ruining the taste when I'm not using it).

Exactly what i'm looking for! :) . Nice to know. Thx.

Roland Blaze,
Reactions: Vaporific

Bazinga

For me, the distinction is less about the feeling than the pace of getting high. On demand is like a glass of whisky that you drink neat. You can take a sip, put it down, do something else, and come back. Your whisky is exactly the same as you left it. Session is like a Viking mead horn. You can't put it down until it's empty, so you'd better want to get blasted.

Of course, I can chug my whisky too, if I wanted, but I'd rather have the choice. I think I'll probably use the TM a lot while playing video games, since I will be able to take a quick hit in between respawns, instead of needing to constantly keep my session vape at-temp (and slowly ruining the taste when I'm not using it).

Had to look up respawns. Got it. I don't play video games. It was nice to learn a new word.:)

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
My RBT short stem arrived this afternoon. I don't know if it's a freebie or a shipping mistake, but I also got an XLJr Cooling Mouthpiece in my box as well.

My TM isn't scheduled to arrive until Monday, but I have some wine corks arriving this weekend. Maybe I'll drill out a few of them with varying sized bits on Sunday, and see which ones make the best end cap.

frgmnt

I've seen pictures in this thread of various ways people set up their stems. I was wondering if people preferred using only just the stem with the CU or use the domed pipe screen in addition with the CU (so it would be CU->flower->domed screen->Tinymight).

RxPlorer

I just watched Troy’s Davinci IQ video where he uses a bunch of different herbs and spices in the flavor chamber to augment the experience, albeit in a pretty irresponsible way.... Now it got me thinking, maybe that’s a good use for the extra length of the larger TM stem!

Starting closest to the heater, maybe try setting up the stem like so:

{Cannabis in pod or screen} —> [flavor herbs in Mistvape capsule] —> |cooling unit| —> mmm flavor!

I don’t know whether option 2 (below ) would be better or worse due to the temperature drop prior to reaching the flavors:

{Cannabis in pod or screen} —> |cooling unit| —> [flavor herbs in Mistvape capsule] —> mmm flavor??

could the bottom half of the cooling unit act as a flavor chamber, or is it just too much trouble to open regularly? Possible option 3:

{Cannabis in pod or screen} —> |flavor herbs IN cooling unit| —> mmm flavor??

Crazy ideas?? Or just maybe a brief flash of second hand brilliance ;) ? Just please research what you’re flavoring with; prior to loading up.... don’t be like troy.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I've seen pictures in this thread of various ways people set up their stems. I was wondering if people preferred using only just the stem with the CU or use the domed pipe screen in addition with the CU (so it would be CU->flower->domed screen->Tinymight).

I pack like this:
IMG-20200303-004358.jpg

After inserting the stem into my TM, the greens are slightly compacted. Like this:
IMG-20200303-004325.jpg

My heater screen mod consists of adding a domed rimmed screen to the original heater screen
IMG-20200424-004001.jpg

stays always inside the TM as the original one
It stays inside the TM like this, to vape i only remove the stem:
IMG-20200424-004535.jpg

:2c:

Last edited:

RxPlorer

I pack like this:
IMG-20200303-004358.jpg

After inserting the stem into my TM, the greens are slightly compacted. Like this:
IMG-20200303-004325.jpg

My heater screen mod consists of adding a domed rimmed screen to the original heater screen
IMG-20200424-004001.jpg

"Inside the TM" with my screen mod:
IMG-20200424-004535.jpg

That’s pretty cool! Did you need to dremmel the rimmed basket? Do you notice any performance differences, or is this mostly a convenience mod?

RxPlorer,

ssergiio

I pack like this:
IMG-20200303-004358.jpg

IMG-20200303-004325.jpg

IMG-20200424-004001.jpg

"Inside the TM" with my screen mod:
IMG-20200424-004535.jpg

Looks nice! Could you write a step by step?

ssergiio,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
That’s pretty cool! Did you need to dremmel the rimmed basket? Do you notice any performance differences, or is this mostly a convenience mod?
no dremel needed
It stays always inside the TM as the original one

Looks nice! Could you write a step by step?

You asked for pictures .. ok...take:

IMG-20200424-004001.jpg

IMG-20200424-003935.jpg
IMG-20200424-003905.jpg

IMG-20200424-003833.jpg

IMG-20200424-003714.jpg

IMG-20200301-015745.jpg

mc

Yes, I do this. The screen on the CF is just too loose and easy to mess up when you stir or do anything with the herb in the chamber. The extra screen is great for being the first catch and I can go at the herb with my pick and not move the screen like on the CF.

mc,

Brewervapesalot

I think u remove the stock screen from the CU and use a standard 1/2" screen. I dont really see a need for two screens, but the above pics certainly looks like a good way to go too.

Domed screens instead of the CU screen kinda sucks IMO. They twist and get sideways up against the CU when you clear out ABV. The 1/2" screen is easy to remove and switch out without cleaning the CU. It is much less likely to twist sideways. It stays in place well too.

In sum, one 1/2" screen works really nice. Easy to pack loose....

Last edited:

Cannabliss*420

try the plenty cooling coil on the tinymight. I use a long mouth piece and 2 cooling sinks on mine.
It's awesome, Light weight, same easy draw,cooler vapor. I like it while chilling watching a movie. Just find a piece of tubing that will slip over outside of the tinymight glass stem. Then insert plenty cooling coil with silicone tube that comes on it, into the tubing that you put on the tinymight stem.
20220200501_1957.jpg
20200501_195750.jpg

Cannabliss*420,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
There are 20 temperature steps in total so the half steps would be half an increase. Each step will increase by 11.053°F so let's say 11°F and throw out a degree at the end. My OCD brain demands I document this.

0.5 - 250°F
1.0 - 261°C
1.5 - 272°C
2.0 - 283°F
2.5 - 294°F
3.0 - 305°F
3.5 - 316°F
4.0 - 327°F
4.5 - 338°F
5.0 - 349°F
5.5 - 360°F
6.0 - 371°F
6.5 - 382°F
7.0 - 393°F
7.5 - 404°F
8.0 - 415°F
8.5 - 426°F
9.0 - 437°F
9.5 - 448°F
10.0 - 459°F

I like this, and it lines up with my experience, and I appreciate you, but I don't think you can count anything before level 2 since there is the safety protection for level 1 and below... Not sure if that skews things, but like I said this list corresponds with my usage, although temperature is extremely relative and subjective with pure convection...

I

I've never had an on demand before. I'm used to using my vape for the 3 minutes then it turns off and a few minutes later I'm feeling it.

How do an on demand differ? Is it comparable to having one drink and getting a decent buzz but your not totally into drunk?

it's not just on demand, but pure convection that is the real power difference, most pure convection tends to be on demand, it is just very efficient because you get a one-hit that could equal a full bowl in a conduction session vape for some... I see you already ordered so you will find out soon enough!

i never never saw a vape who make clouds at all at so low temperatures.

and by TM the came not small clouds at low temperature but just as thick clouds as at high temperatures

this is unique

as I was saying above the temperature settings are pretty relative, it is difficult to say what the exact temperature of a hit was for one individual, that being said the settings themselves are effective and consistent... suffice to say I actually have many vapes that can make big clouds at low temperature settings, I know the official chart says you shouldn't really have any below 340F, but that has not been my experience at all (in say TetraP80 or DaVinci IQ2 or FuryEdge, all precision vapes with different heating technology) so that leads me to believe that the temperature settings are extremely relative and subjective, but effective nevertheless! I enjoy thick tasty cloud so I am a strong advocate for low temps (I first learned this years ago from the Elevape and Indica, retired relics now!) and the TM is one of the most effective for a broad-spectrum.

My RBT short stem arrived this afternoon. I don't know if it's a freebie or a shipping mistake, but I also got an XLJr Cooling Mouthpiece in my box as well.

if you ordered directly from RBT this is pretty typical behavior, lotta freebs. Your xljr just might fit the TM too...

Mine actually arrived with the dome screen installed as well, first I tried it that way, then I tried it without, before I settled onto using it in the end. Helps keep the bowl small and easier to empty, can go longer before cleaning... For me especially though because I use basket screens in RBT stems most often at home.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
no dremel needed
It stays always inside the TM as the original one

You asked for pictures .. ok...take:

IMG-20200424-004001.jpg

IMG-20200424-003935.jpg
IMG-20200424-003905.jpg

IMG-20200424-003833.jpg

IMG-20200424-003714.jpg

IMG-20200301-015745.jpg
Awesome. Very clever! I had to read both posts to see that the basket part faces up and inserts into the stem. Do you need to take the vape apart to install the modification? I would think so. I haven’t been inclined to take mine apart.

I use a simple dome screen to hold flower just before and below the Cooling Unit. It definitely helps keep the CU and stem a bit cleaner in the long run. Your mod would work with several stem and CU variations, I can see that. I might not even have to tamp much with your setup mod. With my standard setup above the flower amount in the short stem is pretty consistent for me which helps in comparing different setups, especially this intriguing one. :peace:

SquirrelMaster

I like this, and it lines up with my experience, and I appreciate you, but I don't think you can count anything before level 2 since there is the safety protection for level 1 and below... Not sure if that skews things, but like I said this list corresponds with my usage, although temperature is extremely relative and subjective with pure convection...

I was wondering at what point does the unit actually engage. Level 3 is the lowest I've gone when starting a session. I just want it to start at 1.5 so that we can end on 11! :rockon:

tokenknifeguy

Just got my TM fired up for the first time right now. Love the size of it, it is actually a bit smaller than I thought it would be. But I got two questions so far:

1) when you press the fire button, is the TM supposed to make a loudish buzzing sound?

2) is the red led light supposed to stay on all the time? Anyway to cut it off?

tokenknifeguy,

androponic

vaped.
1: yes. the electronics buzz when the heater is engaged.
2:With the device OFF, turn the temp dial to 10 > Activate session mode (press the button 3 times holding the third time until the light turns solid) > turn the temp dial to as low as it goes > press the button 3 times to turn the device off. Now, the next time you turn it on, there will be no light and you will get a different set of haptic vibrations when pressing the button. Stealth Mode ACTIVATED!

tokenknifeguy

Hells yeahs!

Ok and I just went through my other vape gear to see what would work with the TM and I just tried this out with even greater results than my first two bowls (kinda lacking vapor). I have some dosing capsules from Storz and Bickel, not sure if they are for the mighty or crafty, but they came in the key chain container (why I bought it ) with 4 capsules. Well it fits pretty damn good in the TM and my first hit with it produced massive clouds (more to what I was expecting). The capsule lets you pack a lot more and I think the metal container helps with the vapor production. I just put my regular short stem on top of it and it holds it in. That first hit was so good I had to come on here and post about it before continuing on.

karec

Awesome. Very clever! I had to read both posts to see that the basket part faces up and inserts into the stem. Do you need to take the vape apart to install the modification? I would think so. I haven’t been inclined to take mine apart.

I use a simple dome screen to hold flower just before and below the Cooling Unit. It definitely helps keep the CU and stem a bit cleaner in the long run. Your mod would work with several stem and CU variations, I can see that. I might not even have to tamp much with your setup mod. With my standard setup above the flower amount in the short stem is pretty consistent for me which helps in comparing different setups, especially this intriguing one. :peace:

I am using @dzoinp mod, before i was using like you a dome screen but it was another thing to worry on the run...., the objective is/was to keep the load away from the heater, i find this way better. Once you get used to the space you can load it as you want but dont tamp it too much, kinda loose is where the TM shines imo, just dont load it too loose....

You need to unscrew the top part and remove the oring and the piece below to get to the flat screen where the mod takes place, the 1st attempt i couldnt keep the it tight enough, i was using the G43 screen and it was a bit off so i ordered the exact same one Dzoinp advised, once i got it right i didnt had to worry about it, still working great (actually looks like it belong there from the start :lol::rofl::lol:)

You also have from Dzoinp a great idea for a stem cap with a stir tool made out of cork, i have to make one of those but since im under quarantine i do my vape at home i didnt find the need... yet, eventually i will get a similar solution to that problem, keep the stem cleaner and prevent debris going inside while carrying it around in a pocket....

Cheers
:cool:

Last edited:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker

no need to take apart...

You need to unscrew the top part and remove the oring and the piece below to get to the flat screen where the mod takes place, the 1st attempt i couldnt keep the it tight enough, i was using the G43 screen and it was a bit off so i ordered the exact same one Dzoinp advised, once i got it right i didnt had to worry about it, still working great.

Once you get used to the space you can load it as you want but dont tamp it too much, kinda loose is where the TM shines imo, just dont load it too loose....

tu sabes...;):D
In my photos of the mod, I put too many greens for the CU position that appears in the photos ... When I fired the TM I pushed the CU back slightly.
Exactly for the reason explained by the @karec ... he knows:rockon::nod:

MonkeyTime

G'morning all!

I've been cruising along with my TM for some time, going in and out of phases with it and how I'm using it. Being my travel vape, it's fallen quite easily into my quick 1-3 hitter like a larger grasshopper. This has been mostly with Molicel P26A cells which I do like, and the Grav upline taster. Today during yard work we're testing out a pair of stem caps. Designed and printed quickly this morning both firm and flexible (don't mind the stringy bottoms, these are more proof of concept!). I'll be packing three stems and heading outside with a fresh cell........

20200502-081447.jpg
20200502-081447.jpg

Hells yeahs!

Ok and I just went through my other vape gear to see what would work with the TM and I just tried this out with even greater results than my first two bowls (kinda lacking vapor). I have some dosing capsules from Storz and Bickel, not sure if they are for the mighty or crafty, but they came in the key chain container (why I bought it ) with 4 capsules. Well it fits pretty damn good in the TM and my first hit with it produced massive clouds (more to what I was expecting). The capsule lets you pack a lot more and I think the metal container helps with the vapor production. I just put my regular short stem on top of it and it holds it in. That first hit was so good I had to come on here and post about it before continuing on.

Be careful using them and just holding them in place with the stem. I've pushed the screen out from above the heater as well as at least one other. I forgot what I was trying when I did it, but I believe at least one has pushed it out doing this. The screen pushed into the heater is a possible short. I'd love a good solution for the capsules, but I haven't found it yet......

Does anyone know if there is any kind of battery indicator for the unit?

When first turned on, the unit will buzz once to show it's initiated, then the number of buzzes indicate a rough cell level, one buzz being almost dead and 4 close to full. Not wonderful or exact, but ok for general guidance.

**Edit - ninja'd by @LabPong !

Top Bottom