TinyMight / TM 2

LabPong

I'm looking into buying one this weekend. Any of the Add On options you recommend / don't recommend?

I recomment getting a back up.......VAPE lol I just ordered my 2nd one.....should of got 2 the first time.....in HUGE hindsight. ;)

I would get the long and short extra stem pack...that way you have a spare stock one and then you have the longer one if you need more cooling or want to have more room to move the herb away from the end of the stem and heater. There is very little room to play with in the stock short stem.

If you use a rig at all.....get a RBT short straight stem for a wpa adapter.

Guest399

Yeah I was looking at getting the Pair of extra stems.

Anyone have issues where they think buying the extra cooling unit is worth it?

If there is an extra glass tube included definitley. i dont know that because i got one extra to the colling unit. But for me it is it worth only not must to wash directly when it is dirty. but it is a lot of money for some little steel product. but it works great

but i would also like to know if it is always with the unit or he just gave me a present. does anyone here know?on its side there is nothing written of the colling unit with a glass tube. I also want to order some accessories the days.

Wyckham

So been using my new TM for the first time after it arrived this afternoon.

My only previous vaping experience was FireFly 2 (not the plus)

I am amazed so far. Cannot believe how fast you can get the vape delivered, how smooth it is, and how little it smells vs FireFly 2.... Loved my FF2 and it got me off combustion 1.5 years ago with no turning back but the TM is another league, seems light years ahead! Loving it.

Only using the short stock stem so far and its ideal. Bought extra cooling unit, long stem, nother short stem and the o rings pack. all set to go! :)

DELIGHTED with the upgrade, battery seems like a huge improvement too and ive massively cut down stirring, could almost get away without stirring!

Used setting 6 and 7 so far

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
Anyone have issues where they think buying the extra cooling unit is worth it?

There was a post way back somewhere in this thread that talked about stacking two CUs in the long stem to get cooler vapor on a long session (when one heatsoaks, the other has hopefully remained cool). I bought the long stem and an extra CU to put that to the test. Furthermore, I figured that if I buy two, I can clean one stem + CU pair while still being able to use the other pair.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
but i would also like to know if it is always with the unit or he just gave me a present. does anyone here know?on its side there is nothing written of the colling unit with a glass tube. I also want to order some accessories the days.

He sometimes (not always) adds one or two extras to a purchase, so actually it's not included.

The one accessoire I recommend is the extra pack of o rings, esp. for the cooling unit. If one of those tiny fuckers disappears in the sink it renders the whole device useless. One extra tube is probably wise and I also suggest giving both stem sizes a try. An extra cooling unit is a nice to have I guess, but hardly necessary.

I have a ton of extra stuff but so far I'm still using the original stem, o rings and cooling unit. :-)

SquirrelMaster

Another user posted this, I hope it helps:

the TM website lists the temp range from 250-460f. If 1 is 250f and there are 9 more levels than each would equal approx 23 degrees higher. an assumption that it's linear , but... that would let you guess each numbers approx temp. I've been staying between 6-7 and I usually set my digital vapes 365-390 so this seem about right to me.

1. 25o
2. 273
3. 296
4. 319
5. 343
6. 366
7. 390
8. 413
9. 436
10. 460

There are 20 temperature steps in total so the half steps would be half an increase. Each step will increase by 11.053°F so let's say 11°F and throw out a degree at the end. My OCD brain demands I document this.

0.5 - 250°F
1.0 - 261°C
1.5 - 272°C
2.0 - 283°F
2.5 - 294°F
3.0 - 305°F
3.5 - 316°F
4.0 - 327°F
4.5 - 338°F
5.0 - 349°F
5.5 - 360°F
6.0 - 371°F
6.5 - 382°F
7.0 - 393°F
7.5 - 404°F
8.0 - 415°F
8.5 - 426°F
9.0 - 437°F
9.5 - 448°F
10.0 - 459°F

@chicago_animal
I'd get the extra o-rings but an extra cooling unit is definitely not necessary and for stems one short and one long gives you options. Now if you're clumsy you might want an extra stem or two and if you're OCD (like me) you'll get everything and call it a day :lol:. Don't forget their are other stems out there that will work with the Tinymight just not necessarily with the cooling unit.

Glatch

user posted this, I hope it helps:
Tried buying one. Worst first experience with any vape company I've had. Registered account, paid via pay-pal, bought all accessories. Checked next day he has deleted my account on the site and didnt even contact me before/after doing so. No contact phone number, just an e-mail address, and hasnt responded to my enquiry why this was done. Be very wary of this person, doesnt bode well if something goes wrong with one if he doesnt cancel your order!!

my account also got deleted, although I just made a second account. I think it works that you have one for the normal site , one for the EU.

Also the guy is just alone give him some slack. If you would read this thread you'll find that the actually takes good care of his costumers.

lordpilko

[QUOTE="Also the guy is just alone give him some slack. If you would read this thread you'll find that the actually takes good care of his costumers."

And?? I think you'll find I go by my own personal experiences thank-you. Do you not think I read the thread before making my decision and paying!? Dont answer that... not interested in your reply thanks!

yeah there are two sites, you prob just tried to log into the wrong site.. I'm sure he was out to get you personally.....

I'm sure if it did actually get deleted it was an accident, bug, glitch...chill...stop smoking so much :-p

Roland Blaze

yeah there are two sites, you prob just tried to log into the wrong site.. I'm sure he was out to get you personally.....

I'm sure if it did actually get deleted it was an accident, bug, glitch...chill...stop smoking so much :-p

Both correct, getting (or got) old and i need to get out the blomin' house!! Appologies.

Last bit will never happen tho as I don't smoke!!!:rofl:

lordpilko

Both correct, getting (or got) old and i need to get out the blomin' house!! Appologies.

Last bit will never happen tho as I don't smoke!!!:rofl:

haha, good stuff. it is confusing there are two sites, its not easily distinguishable either..

you buying as a gift then? or just for the mantelpiece? ha

lordpilko,

Roland Blaze

haha, good stuff. it is confusing there are two sites, its not easily distinguishable either..

you buying as a gift then? or just for the mantelpiece? ha

Lol.. yup didn't know there were 2 sites, and no idea how i ended up on the wrong one either!? Oh well.

No gift, it's just that I vape, not smoke..haha.. I still also find myself refering to it as "smoking" and having to correct myself :doh::lol: .. or are you teasing me:tup:

Roland Blaze,
Reactions: BR Ron

Tweakz

my Tinymight has been working wonders for more than two months now, lifting me higher and higher every day. He makes me sit comfortably on a chair and just pop the bowl one by one .this is a small pocket assassin that guarantees a delicious and dense hit. this is a bingo find! :tup::rockon:

good health and getting clouds to all :peace::leaf:

chicago_animal

I
my Tinymight has been working wonders for more than two months now, lifting me higher and higher every day. He makes me sit comfortably on a chair and just pop the bowl one by one .this is a small pocket assassin that guarantees a delicious and dense hit. this is a bingo find! :tup::rockon:

good health and getting clouds to all :peace::leaf:

I've never had an on demand before. I'm used to using my vape for the 3 minutes then it turns off and a few minutes later I'm feeling it.

How do an on demand differ? Is it comparable to having one drink and getting a decent buzz but your not totally into drunk?

chicago_animal,

Tweakz

I

I've never had an on demand before. I'm used to using my vape for the 3 minutes then it turns off and a few minutes later I'm feeling it.

How do an on demand differ? Is it comparable to having one drink and getting a decent buzz but your not totally into drunk?
for me, VAPE on demand means a quick and strong hit to the head, depending on the temperature settings and the method of pushing. I remove the entire bowl usually in two or three hits at most.

chicago_animal

for me, VAPE on demand means a quick and strong hit to the head, depending on the temperature settings and the method of pushing. I remove the entire bowl usually in two or three hits at most.
What setting do you use on your TM?

chicago_animal,

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
I

For me, the distinction is less about the feeling than the pace of getting high. On demand is like a glass of whisky that you drink neat. You can take a sip, put it down, do something else, and come back. Your whisky is exactly the same as you left it. Session is like a Viking mead horn. You can't put it down until it's empty, so you'd better want to get blasted.

Of course, I can chug my whisky too, if I wanted, but I'd rather have the choice. I think I'll probably use the TM a lot while playing video games, since I will be able to take a quick hit in between respawns, instead of needing to constantly keep my session vape at-temp (and slowly ruining the taste when I'm not using it).

Top Bottom