TinyMight / TM 2

GoldenBud

I would not soak a wood stem in ethanol. I would have no problem using a brush dipped in Ethanol to clean a wood stem. Rinse with plain water,
the method of pouring like 300-400 ml of boiling water into the stem definately works. the stem gets dried within seconds, with blowing air into it, and all the ugly reclaim on the sides of the stem is gone now. have to say that the stem looks dried from the outside but I'll find some Oil to get it back to the originated condition.... I RECOMMEND the Cheese Quake medical strain bro, definately strong, although won't last too much in the head....has a great cheese-licorice taste.....

Last edited:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
@Grass Yes do you also have a ditanium wpa? I'd love to see what the tinymight looks like with eds stem topped with the wpa, I think that would look pretty bad ass

thumbnail-IMG-8349.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
the method of pouring like 300-400 ml of boiling water into the stem definately works. the stem gets dried within seconds, with blowing air into it, and all the ugly reclaim on the sides of the stem is gone now. have to say that the stem looks dried from the outside but I'll find some Oil to get it back to the originated condition.... I RECOMMEND the Cheese Quake medical strain bro, definately strong, although won't last too much in the head....has a great cheese-licorice taste.....

They were talking about cleaning wood stems my man, do not pour boiling water into a wood stem?? You are saying glass

Shit Snacks,

GoldenBud

They were talking about cleaning wood stems my man, do not pour boiling water into a wood stem?? You are saying glass
Pouring boiling water into my wooden stem cleaned it and got dried real quick. it is heavy used wooden stem without cleaning. a lot of reclaim inside of it. Terpz make you happy! cleaned stem is a pleasure!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Pouring boiling water into my wooden stem cleaned it and got dried real quick. it is heavy used wooden stem without cleaning. a lot of reclaim inside of it

Ah oh my mistake then! The way you talked about seeing the reclaim on the sides made me think for sure you were talking about the glass... Also general rule of thumb is that water is not good for wood, no? Swoled Up!

GoldenBud

Ah oh my mistake then! The way you talked about seeing the reclaim on the sides made me think for sure you were talking about the glass... Also general rule of thumb is that water is not good for wood, no? Swoled Up!
the wood has a lot of tiny air pockets inside of it, so I take that for the reason why it got dried so well. it looks and feels a bit dry from the outside, I can't find my edstnt oil, it seems like I need to make an order.... but it feels NEW!!!! from the inside....like, the effects are enhanced now....

wood is capable of the heat of the water... temp of 212F won't do a damage....

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
just decided to sand my TM to final grit 220 and treated the wood with oil.

I also used some 3000 grit on the aluminum. I have to probably work on it some more starting with 1500. I can get the edge to change from a brushed aluminum finish to a really shiny one.... looks a bit like stainless! (Don't do this if you like the existing brushed look. Also, use painters tape to protect the wood because when I first started, the aluminum dust gets in the grain and I had to use a melamine foam pad to remove it and resend...painters tape leaves no residue and is easy to remove.)
I took my TM apart last year to sand it down. Not sure if you did or not. I didn’t want any sand particles (or metal like you sanded some of the metal parts) inside the vape itself. I also used successively fine grit paper - and then some coats of natural beeswax. It’s so awesome sanded down.

At the start of Covid it was very hard to find iso around here so I started using this method for cleaning and have come to really enjoy the simplicity.
I too had issues obtaining ISO at the beginning of the pandemic and someone on one of the FC threads suggested using clear grain alcohol, like 90-95% (I forgot the brand but it’s widely sold) - and it worked well too!

Doesn’t anybody work on Tuesdays? The thread is flying today. Perhaps we all are, lol. Cheers. :peace:

EDIT: guess who’s taking their TM again to Key West next week? :D

ploooopp

ploooopp,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Heyo, I'm waiting for my TM to show up but in the meantime I'm looking at balls. but I'm unsure of what would actually work. I'll link some and yall can tell me? (Wont be going for the grav as with shipping costs and stuff it gets too expensive for now
Lava rock 6mm balls
Buddha 'pearl' synthetic rock. mostly wondering if this would even fit
sweetwater pearl 6mm

This place does have normal glass beads but I can't find any other place in sweden that has them

Maybe metal….

ploooopp

Maybe metal….

Aight I'll get some 4.5mm buckshot, I'll get the lava rock and see if there are any fumes or anything when it's heated just to test it

ploooopp,
Hey I'm having problems entering the calibration mode in the TM im following the instructions but when i need to put the dial on 5 and then triple click the TM just turns on

Michael Noice Rosen,
Top Bottom