TinyMight / TM 2

florduh

even with the tinymight .1 would be a massive hit and you'd know it.

.1 grams in a TM at almost any temperature would be like a fog machine. Shit, I usually just sprinkle enough to cover the screen and it puts out a crazy amount of steam.

Also, I don't think I've ever turned it up to 10. If I want to roast every last bit out of the flower, my temp stepping ends at like an 8.

kokolokokolokon

.1 grams in a TM at almost any temperature would be like a fog machine. Shit, I usually just sprinkle enough to cover the screen and it puts out a crazy amount of steam.

Also, I don't think I've ever turned it up to 10. If I want to roast every last bit out of the flower, my temp stepping ends at like an 8.
I do the same on the v3 pro and It works great (i just use more when i want a "long on demand session")
I read how a lot of people dont use the 10 setup, i did It to know if there is some problem un the temp calibration

kokolokokolokon,

kokolokokolokon

tm is 100% convection. your hit has to be more intense than in the vapcap, and at least 10 sec. with the botton pressed
loose pack
a clean CU
if it doesn't work, try calibrating
I have a v3pro. The "dynavap habit" is just refering to the amount of herb.
I try to hit the longest possible (to see if u can get some cloud), but the stem gets really hot at some point

@kokois Is your main screw tight when you re-assemble? It should be very tight so there's good contact.
It is. Maybe It have to be more tight(+good Contact on top + the oring i usted)

kokolokokolokon,

stonedmallone

I'm actually looking for a good stem similar to this one from grav https://grav.com/products/3-upline-taster-clear-1.

The stem actually works pretty well but I'm having issues with getting baskets to fit. They're either too small or too wide and it gets stuck going into the TM. I originally wanted to fill the glass mouthpiece and cooling unit with rubies but I broke the oring. Are there other compatible orings I could use for that CU?

stonedmallone,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Yeah the upline taster is a pretty nice stem for the TM. It gets a bit hot with back to back hits though. @SquirrelMaster put me on to these way back and I happened to have one in my combustion box. The rimless baskets that come with the stock stems work lovely, of you don't have one of those available just snip the rim off one of your rimmed ones!

stonedmallone

Yeah the upline taster is a pretty nice stem for the TM. It gets a bit hot with back to back hits though. @SquirrelMaster put me on to these way back and I happened to have one in my combustion box. The rimless baskets that come with the stock stems work lovely, of you don't have one of those available just snip the rim off one of your rimmed ones!
So I do actually have that exact basket but it falls out when I slide in the TM. It technically works if I hit it upside down lol but obviously I don't always remember and that basket slides out to the bottom. I will just trim my other ones tho that makes most sense.

Also I agree the back to back hits can get hot

Djsleepy

i cleaned the Cooling unit and stem, but i barely get vapor.
I get some vapor (using the 6 setup) but just a light vapor with a +10 second puff
I hate to say but I’m thinking oring at lid/glass ...I did notice that the black orings seem a touch bigger than the original blue ones. I just rec’d a bunch I bought with my bubbler order and they are all black now. I also get a better seal with the black than I do the blue.

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Vaporific

kokolokokolokon

@kokolokokolokon try tightening the ring that holds the stem. Its a long shot but worth trying.
Every time I have disassembled the device, I have tried pressure levels in the screw and in the ring that holds the stem
I hate to say but I’m thinking oring at lid/glass ...I did notice that the black orings seem a touch bigger than the original blue ones. I just rec’d a bunch I bought with my bubbler order and they are all black now. I also get a better seal with the black than I do the blue.
the oring that I have is thinner because it is not the original. I bought the Tm second hand and it did not have the inner glass tube oring.

I want to thank the community for all the help 🙏 but, maybe, to find out what happens I will have to wait for the oring to arrive. As soon as it arrives you will have news of my device :)

Djsleepy

Every time I have disassembled the device, I have tried pressure levels in the screw and in the ring that holds the stem

the oring that I have is thinner because it is not the original.
If you have more than one of those orings try two or three to see if you can make a seal with glass.

Djsleepy,

kokolokokolokon

did you tried at 10? and maybe a stronger puff? not longer...
i tried it a moment ago at 9. i get a (very) roast flavor and a dark brown/almost black abv...with no vapor. When i puff shorter and stronger i get no vapor but a hotter stem
(what i think) there is enough power right now, so the problem have to be the airflow (i hope the coming original oring solve it)

If you have more than one of those orings try two or three to see if you can make a seal with glass.
I wish i have It xdd for real hahaha i will wait for the original oring

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: Djsleepy

kokolokokolokon

WTF are you vaping? With proper weed you must get vapor when it’s getting that roasted! I’ve only seen this with herbs like damiana or bad weed.
crack isn't it obvious? Xdd just joking.
Im not using bad weed. It is a issue on the device. I have a vapcap and a v3pro, and i can get good clouds from both

kokolokokolokon,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
crack isn't it obvious? Xdd just joking.
Im not using bad weed. It is a issue on the device. I have a vapcap and a v3pro, and i can get good clouds from both
Yah...but @Vape Soda is right...
Your issue is not the missing top oring..
Did you disassemble the CU for cleaning the nuts and washers?
Also, for me...bad weed does not work well with 100% convection.

kokolokokolokon

Yah...but @Vape Soda is right...
Your issue is not the missing top oring..
Did you disassemble the CU for cleaning the nuts and washers?
Also, for me...bad weed does not work well with 100% convection.
I removed the oring i tried to use and the TM works better :hmm:There is vapor at 5/6, but poor vapor. At 8/9 i get the same results.

I did disassemble the cu for a better cleaning. I dip all the parts in ISO and shake.

The problem is not the weed. If it were, I wouldn't get good clouds with the v3pro

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Maybe you guys should specify a bit more which o ring we a talking about here, the fat red one on top or the smaller one on the glass cylinder – in either way, if one of them is missing, it'd be the culprit for sure.
…and BOTH are critical for optimal performance. Then there are the CU orings and I know we’re not talking about those right now HOWEVER those could also factor in above and beyond the other two orings if you’re using them at all (some don’t use the CU at all). :2c::peace:

gangababa

I know I need, and this thread may benefit from the clarity that might come if someone could post by picture (prefered), drawing and/ or words, the exact order and arrangement of the glass and metal and O-ring parts of the heater (ignore the stem and CU).
A resource for those who disassemble but forget the reassembly order of parts.

I do not own and have never handled a Tinymight. From all the online pictures and posts, I can not figure it all out.
Apparently the three cylinders do not all stack up and at least one is within another????

gangababa,
Reactions: cosimo

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
@gangababa

The heater is encased in a glass tube
Then there is a metal spacer
Then the upper glass sits on the spacer
The inner heater screen goes inside the glass down to the spacer
The metal inner tube goes on top of the screen
There is an o ring on top of the glass
Then the top plate

There are some disassembly pics on page 187

kokolokokolokon

Maybe you guys should specify a bit more which o ring we a talking about here, the fat red one on top or the smaller one on the glass cylinder – in either way, if one of them is missing, it'd be the culprit for sure.
we are talking about the smaller one on the inner glass cylinder

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: Siebter
Top Bottom