TinyMight / TM 2

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Replacing capsules on the go is easy for you?
Yeah, when one is done, you just pop it out and put a fresh one in!
capsules from TM shop or mistvape don’t form a perfect seal with the stems as Jack pods do. Ime sometimes they come off easily, sometimes they get stuck inside. If you take a safety pin handy you’d be fine in those cases.

my TM ones are all loose enough to pop in and out with no issues at all.

angular ocelot

mine are almost impossible to get out without pushing from the other end. i think a small rim on the capsules would be best so it would fit like a basket screen and be able to get a fingernail under to lift out. this would also mean it could be proud of the stem a little without risk to the heater screen. the rim would have to be a bit smaller than the usual basket screen though to pass the silicone seal at the top when you take the stem out.

angular ocelot,

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
mine are almost impossible to get out without pushing from the other end. i think a small rim on the capsules would be best so it would fit like a basket screen and be able to get a fingernail under to lift out. this would also mean it could be proud of the stem a little without risk to the heater screen. the rim would have to be a bit smaller than the usual basket screen though to pass the silicone seal at the top when you take the stem out.

I just had to go and check mine again as I haven't used them in a while, as long as I put mine in with the lid facing out (ie at the bottom of the stem) then they come out, it just takes a little flick of the wrist as the stem was pretty gunked up!

trevytrev,

shopdognyc

I know there is still a lot of love for this company, but all of their actions show just little care.

Its a new company, so they will be a steep learning curve for them. I'm glad I never jumped into the ship with this.

BestBuds

The Dude
Unfortunately I need to dial back on my acceptance of the poor TM customer service. I noticed my repair is NOT actually on its way to me. In fact when I look up the tracking number for my broken unit sent to them. It's not even delivered yet! Oh DHL tried, multiple times in fact but my vape is sitting at DHL in Finland "on hold" because they were unable to deliver to them. The first time they tried to deliver the package was Oct 29th! He doesn't even have my vape in his possession!

wastedpotential

I find the capsules quick and easy. They do not give the powerful experience of a full pack bowl, but it's clean and quick.
When the capsules seem to get stuck, I just blow them out (while stem is still warm).

I also use the Mighty dosing capsules, just being careful not to push the stem too deep. The mighty caps don't fit in the stem.

As for changing caps on the go, I find it incredible easy. I can carry 5 of the TM caps in a dooby tube. It's a simple, vape, expel old cap, pop in new cap. No green is touched or seen. Almost like a pez dispenser.

Again, the experience is not as good, but I hate cleaning. I can just sit and watch evening TV emptying spent caps and refilling, ready for the next few days.

Weedaholic

I agree,the customer service sucks big time.
I think he rushed pushing this vape with all the issues it is having.

I would not recommend the tinymight to anyone until he sorts out the customer service.

Weedaholic,

wastedpotential

I would not recommend the tinymight to anyone until he sorts out the customer service.
While CS sucks, luckily most have not needed it. The TM just works, at least for me.
And even the few issues people are having are not widespread.

So, yes, customer service is lacking, but customer service for Ghost was stellar and look how that turned out.

I would recommend this vape with a warning that 'if' something should go wrong, be prepared to be frustrated. So far it seem there are not a lot of issues, and chances are you will have no problems that need support.

Tweakz

for example, I have not yet encountered a bad CS level.I have a fully working device for more than 9 months. I helped some of my friends and wrote to them via instagram and always got answers, even if it sometimes took a long time.

the only thing that broke is my "wpa 3 in one", which I broke by my own mistake.

already ordered a new one . and Yes, it may not come soon, perhaps. BUT I'm thinking of ordering wood wpa and wood stem from @Ed's TnT for tm. I've heard good things about him

Weedaholic

While CS sucks, luckily most have not needed it. The TM just works, at least for me.
And even the few issues people are having are not widespread.

So, yes, customer service is lacking, but customer service for Ghost was stellar and look how that turned out.

I would recommend this vape with a warning that 'if' something should go wrong, be prepared to be frustrated. So far it seem there are not a lot of issues, and chances are you will have no problems that need support.
I had to return two tinymights.the first unit just died and the second unit the haptic feedback went.thats enough problems for me not to recommend it to anyone and especially with the customer service drama going on.

ghosts problem was with the stealth unit and instead of fixing the units they just replaced every stealth unit that was returned.
I dont think that helped their business one bit..i think they should of removed the stealth unit and they would of not having so many problems.

Djsleepy

I had to return two tinymights.the first unit just died and the second unit the haptic feedback went.thats enough problems for me not to recommend it to anyone and especially with the customer service drama going on.

ghosts problem was with the stealth unit and instead of fixing the units they just replaced every stealth unit that was returned.
I dont think that helped their business one bit..i think they should of removed the stealth unit and they would of not having so many problems.
Ghost had problems with all their colors, I got 23 non stealth replacements (3stealth) with same issue with door latch due to my heavy usage and opening and closing of latch so much,IME it’s bound to occur to all units after time. IMO it was design flaw that money couldn’t overcome.
But I got say even though I’m not happy about my TM return after just two weeks, I do miss it very much as my daily driver! It medicates me like nothing else! So, for me I will deal with CS for now and see what happens.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
for example, I have not yet encountered a bad CS level.I have a fully working device for more than 9 months. I helped some of my friends and wrote to them via instagram and always got answers, even if it sometimes took a long time.

the only thing that broke is my "wpa 3 in one", which I broke by my own mistake.

already ordered a new one . and Yes, it may not come soon, perhaps. BUT I'm thinking of ordering wood wpa and wood stem from @Ed's TnT for tm. I've heard good things about him
Ed's a dear friend, 100% certified awesome, used to have his wooden stems for the Solo, did not know he makes one for the TM, I'll have to check that out :)
Yeah, when one is done, you just pop it out and put a fresh one in!

my TM ones are all loose enough to pop in and out with no issues at all.

Great, there's seems to be a controversy on the capsules, so I guess, I'll still get them :)
I find the capsules quick and easy. They do not give the powerful experience of a full pack bowl, but it's clean and quick.
When the capsules seem to get stuck, I just blow them out (while stem is still warm).

I also use the Mighty dosing capsules, just being careful not to push the stem too deep. The mighty caps don't fit in the stem.

As for changing caps on the go, I find it incredible easy. I can carry 5 of the TM caps in a dooby tube. It's a simple, vape, expel old cap, pop in new cap. No green is touched or seen. Almost like a pez dispenser.

Again, the experience is not as good, but I hate cleaning. I can just sit and watch evening TV emptying spent caps and refilling, ready for the next few days.

Not as good in term of vapor production? or is the capsule is small and you can't put a whole lot?

Weedaholic

Ghost had problems with all their colors, I got 23 non stealth replacements (3stealth) with same issue with door latch due to my heavy usage and opening and closing of latch so much,IME it’s bound to occur to all units after time. IMO it was design flaw that money couldn’t overcome.
But I got say even though I’m not happy about my TM return after just two weeks, I do miss it very much as my daily driver! It medicates me like nothing else! So, for me I will deal with CS for now and see what happens.
23 replacements holy shit i thought i was bad with 5 replacements
i wonder why they never tried to fix the issue instead of replacing them.

Getting back on track the tinymight is a powerhouse when it worked for me..i hope he sorts the customer service problem out.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
As @Shit Snacks just mentioned, the 30Q are not quite in the same league as the VTC6 (15A vs. 30A max. discharge).

Yeah, but the 30Q are not actually 15A, they are 18A (Just like the LG HG2, claims to be 20A but it is actually 18A as well) So I don't know if that is necessarily the precise reason why the 30Q don't seem to work so well... Samsung 25R should be fine though as a true 20A cell? Sony's best regardless!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Those „true ratings“ always confuse me. I simply go by the specs and when it works, it works. I always had good performance and longevity with Sonys / Murata both in my e cig box mods as in the TM, that's why I stick with them.

Siebter,
Reactions: Tweakz
Top Bottom