TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@m0sh – I understand your pain, but: those dosing capsules might be useful for on the go, but if you ask me, they are nothing to get obsessed about at all. The glass liners are replacements, unless the one in your device breaks tomorrow, you will not need them soon anyway.

Again: I understand the pain. Superlate shipping, half of it missing, the other half broken, not good. But it's not like you're missing the icing on the TM cake because of this incident.

Time will heal the wounds I hope, and I also hope this will be a lesson for the TM crew.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
@m0sh accessories shipments are just 4€ so they don't bother sending a box to protect the stuff. I was lucky to order just the WPA and 2 capsules with my later order and nothing arrived broken.
Sending accessories inside a cardboard box would be bulkier and more expensive and probably they still didn't realize it's the appropriate way to go when sending glass.
The bulk of accessories I ordered came with the unit itself and I was a bit shocked by the fact evrything was compressed with not much stuff to protect the glass parts. Stems were shipped in the same plastic bag, with glass tubes in direct contact and compressed. A real miracle nothing came broken.

I paid 21.90USD shipping and not 4euros.

Not the first time TM sent thin glass pieces totally not protected well at all...or even close! He needs to have 100% solid packaging for them...told him that 6 months ago.......he said he would ship them in cardboard tubes or something......guess he forgot...arg.....

No worry though, he will resend and not bill if they are broken again and send the pods.

But you got a wpa!!!!!!!!!!!! Rejoice!
yep, I just had high expectations, however, I did note that the bottom line is not the end of the world as things stand now.
As for the WPA, yes indeed!!! :)

@m0sh – I understand your pain, but: those dosing capsules might be useful for on the go, but if you ask me, they are nothing to get obsessed about at all. The glass liners are replacements, unless the one in your device breaks tomorrow, you will not need them soon anyway.

Again: I understand the pain. Superlate shipping, half of it missing, the other half broken, not good. But it's not like you're missing the icing on the TM cake because of this incident.

Time will heal the wounds I hope, and I also hope this will be a lesson for the TM crew.

Thanks man, my biggest issue is that I made an order with a friend and half of the dosing capsules are his, he already paid me so I'm a little bit uncomfortable, but I'm sure he'll understand.

Now, I was mad but I am forgiving and I appreciate honesty.
Dave has already apologized and said he will send me more extras, I did write to him a less "ranty" email, because all I said to him was out of love for his work and device, it seems too stupid to come to this when your device is one of the best vapes out there, it might be my favorite vape of all time!
So I'm optimistic.
Thanks y'all for letting blow some steam.

angular ocelot

i found the dosing caps a disappointment. my first vape, haze v3 i bought partly because it had canisters, then storz and bickel bought out their dosing caps so i converted to a mighty and was glad i did. i always used the mighty with caps even indoors.
i got four caps for the tinymight but cant see me using them. i ended up getting a spare stem and cooling unit and a few silicone endcaps so i can pack a couple of stems for on the go. if i need to.
at the moment though im not going anywhere so it doesnt really matter.

m0sh

i found the dosing caps a disappointment. my first vape, haze v3 i bought partly because it had canisters, then storz and bickel bought out their dosing caps so i converted to a mighty and was glad i did. i always used the mighty with caps even indoors.
i got four caps for the tinymight but cant see me using them. i ended up getting a spare stem and cooling unit and a few silicone endcaps so i can pack a couple of stems for on the go. if i need to.
at the moment though im not going anywhere so it doesnt really matter.

Can you please explain why they are not suited for you? what seems to be the issue that prevents you from using them?

m0sh,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I have to say I got a singular dosing capsule in the mail as a freebie with an accessory order...before that I had been wanting to order some and seemed promising, but idk... holding one in my hand I wasn't thrilled with dry fitting it and seeing how it works so I put it down and never picked it back up lol. Honestly I think I lost it already.

It seems like it would make my current set up, more complicated and tedious to be honest. Easier for me to keep doing what I'm doing.

m0sh

^^^ The thing is, using the capsules are great if you want to go out ready for action, it allows the device to act a bit more stealthy in public.
So if I'm going to take for instance, my baby out for a walk, I'd rather have a capsule or 2 ready.

m0sh,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Still, I almost think it would be easier to go the mutliple-pre loaded and capped stem route.

Even then, I dont know exactly how much stealthier the capsules would be. Although I dont really have a baby to walk so I cant comment there, but keeping a small container of pre ground and straw-loading a stem is as stealthy as I need it to be. I would think its about the same level of stealthiness as fumbling with those awkward mesh capsules. For baby-walking, I would think the easiest would be to have multiple pre-loaded stems as opposed to eject/insert capsules.

But, what do I know. Never used the capsules so I'm just speculating here. I could be wrong! I was just not impressed at all with the capsule I received so I'm sure I'm speaking with some bias.

angular ocelot

^^^ The thing is, using the capsules are great if you want to go out ready for action, it allows the device to act a bit more stealthy in public.
So if I'm going to take for instance, my baby out for a walk, I'd rather have a capsule or 2 ready.
the biggest problem for me was reloading. if you push it into the stem enough to get a seal, its tricky to get out without pushing through the cooling unit from the other side. it seemed too tricky to do in public but i must qualify that i havent really given them a proper try yet. i will give them a go if we can ever travel about again but im not optimistic.
i didnt try not pushing them almost all the way into the stem because that seemed like a pushed through screen waiting to happen.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
the biggest problem for me was reloading. if you push it into the stem enough to get a seal, its tricky to get out without pushing through the cooling unit from the other side. it seemed too tricky to do in public but i must qualify that i havent really given them a proper try yet. i will give them a go if we can ever travel about again but im not optimistic.
i didnt try not pushing them almost all the way into the stem because that seemed like a pushed through screen waiting to happen.

Those were exactly my thoughts as well, particularly the unloading issue. I just dont see how I could easily do that, in public...fumbling with getting that out, fumbling another one in...

You sort of have to push it all the way in unless you want to worry about popping your screen out onto the heater.

Just seems easier to pull a rubber cap off of a pre loaded stem and insert it easily. Or, straw load the original straw with some pre ground material.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
For me (using the Mistvape capsules which are very close to the TMs I think + the Jackpods) it's mostly the performance, as capsules apparently affect the thermal qualities of the chamber quite a lot. I use my TM because of its power and its punch, capsules tame the hits quite a bit.

But that doesn't mean they are useless at all. They are cool especially if you are looking for even abv. And I'm sure with a little experimenting with grind & pack I could come much closer to the punch I'm used to, but even outside the house I find loading the TM easy enough to manage.

It seems like it would make my current set up, more complicated and tedious to be honest. Easier for me to keep doing what I'm doing.

Exactly. Capsules are one more part to take care for, spoils the flow for me.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Well dont forget, I've never actually USED it, just held it in my hands and decided I wouldn't like it lol. So its like, semi-experience. Who knows, you may really like it.

But, dont be too sad they didnt show, and dont be too disappointed they probably arent exactly what you're expecting when they do show.

I believe these are proven to fit the TM stems, if you end up looking for something to cap a loaded stem with.

justcametomind

@m0sh I’m pretty sure there’s the option “accessories only” to flag when doing checkout and the shipping gets less expensive.
I have Jack pods, mistvape’s and originals and none of them creates the magic and ease of use of Mighty’s capsules. Of course not involving conduction downgrades TM capabilities with caps.
Since there’s no more outdoor vaping is Wpa all the time here.

m0sh

Well dont forget, I've never actually USED it, just held it in my hands and decided I wouldn't like it lol. So its like, semi-experience. Who knows, you may really like it.

But, dont be too sad they didnt show, and dont be too disappointed they probably arent exactly what you're expecting when they do show.

I believe these are proven to fit the TM stems, if you end up looking for something to cap a loaded stem with.

Well, I can consider asking to change the quanity and/or trade it with a different item... i am fond of the 10/14/18 WPA, would not mind have more backups :p

As for the caps, good idea! I have a bunch of cloud evo caps, let me see if they fit

Like this?
cap.jpg

@m0sh I’m pretty sure there’s the option “accessories only” to flag when doing checkout and the shipping gets less expensive.
I have Jack pods, mistvape’s and originals and none of them creates the magic and ease of use of Mighty’s capsules. Of course not involving conduction downgrades TM capabilities with caps.
Since there’s no more outdoor vaping is Wpa all the time here.

Nope its due to the amount of items...
Trust me, if I'd order the WPA alone, it would have been 4euros.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Yeah so the concept is basically you have multiple stems - loaded stem in the TM, ready to go. So thats one.

In your pocket, you can put another stem or two, and then load it with flower like you're getting ready to load it into the TM. Instead of inserting into the device, you cap it, sealing the flower in. So, the opposite side of where you have it in the pic. Although where you have the cap now would work great for keeping pocket lint and shit out of the stem. Then just put the pre loaded stems in your pocket.

The downside is you would need multiple cooling units unless you're doing a different stem set up.

Hit the TM, pull the stem out, discard the ABV if you wish or cap it to save for later, and replace it with a fresh stem, with fresh green in it.

I really like that 10/14/18 WPA, especially with a basket screen.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
You guys making me regret getting it lol

I guess I should have thought about actually pulling the capsule out could be an issue...

Not to add to your regret, but I would echo all the negatives that have been said about capsules... I see the appeal, but in use I became quite turned off, for almost all vapes... But yes those red Evo caps are perfect! Used to use them for my Milaana out and about sometimes, but mostly I am the straw suck from herb storage type... Just easier to empty a stem by blowing out the spent weed when you're outside, and then yeah just suck up some fresh herb from a little container.. So many options though!

angular ocelot

Yeah so the concept is basically you have multiple stems - loaded stem in the TM, ready to go. So thats one.

In your pocket, you can put another stem or two, and then load it with flower like you're getting ready to load it into the TM. Instead of inserting into the device, you cap it, sealing the flower in. So, the opposite side of where you have it in the pic. Although where you have the cap now would work great for keeping pocket lint and shit out of the stem. Then just put the pre loaded stems in your pocket.

The downside is you would need multiple cooling units unless you're doing a different stem set up.
a cheaper option to multiple cooling units might be glass beads.
i really wanted the capsules to work. i loved how they worked with the mighty but the tinymight is a different kinda beast. i think the arizer type multiple stem option is a better answer.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Pertaining to capsules and caps, I bought these (in black of course):
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=333400957584
...and...
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=333580923812

All fit perfectly. The body plug is good for traveling without a stem inserted. I use a cap all the time now. It covers about half the exposed short stem so it’s fairly well protected (and keeps out lint/dirt in a pocket). Caps on both ends for preloading or keeping my extra set of stem & CU safe. I’ve never used capsules in my Tinymight though I do have the Fury2 kinds if I wanted to try. Nah, just a simple screen below the CU or none at all - works well for me for 6+ months. Every single time :). :peace:

m0sh

Hit the TM, pull the stem out, discard the ABV if you wish or cap it to save for later, and replace it with a fresh stem, with fresh green in it.

I really like that 10/14/18 WPA, especially with a basket screen.

Well well, turns out I do have some use for my 3 CU's LOL.
But honestly, it is not a perfect idea as well.
I'll have to carry all the stems, which takes more space, also need to be careful not to break them together...but it seems like a better idea for dosing caps.

Not to add to your regret, but I would echo all the negatives that have been said about capsules... I see the appeal, but in use I became quite turned off, for almost all vapes... But yes those red Evo caps are perfect! Used to use them for my Milaana out and about sometimes, but mostly I am the straw suck from herb storage type... Just easier to empty a stem by blowing out the spent weed when you're outside, and then yeah just suck up some fresh herb from a little container.. So many options though!

I guess I have to talk to Dave today and trade them for something else, I'm sure he would not mind.

At the end of the day, I'll be honest guys, I have one year probation for self usage or I go to jail (!!!), so, I'll be using it home with the WPA for now, but I love myself some options!!!

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Just to add my opinion on the capsules as I have had my TM for 2 months now and had the capsules since mid Sept. I never use them at home at all, no point but for me they are really handy for outdoor use as I am in the UK so discretion is needed, so it's much more discreet to pop a capsule in and replace it on the go than having to load a stem on the go.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
I have yet to use the capsules since getting them last month. Like others, I was turned off just by the look, feel, and fit of them...plus it seems to needlessly complicate things. This was one of the reasons I moved away from the ghost, eh?

m0sh

Just to add my opinion on the capsules as I have had my TM for 2 months now and had the capsules since mid Sept. I never use them at home at all, no point but for me they are really handy for outdoor use as I am in the UK so discretion is needed, so it's much more discreet to pop a capsule in and replace it on the go than having to load a stem on the go.
Replacing capsules on the go is easy for you?

m0sh,
Top Bottom