TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How are they keeping track then, strictly by date of purchase? I bought my TM2 from @VGOODIEZ and registered the warranty on the TM site. They have to keep track of it; as many here have said they can’t offer 10 years at sale and then change it to 3 years, that would be illegal.

Yes? They don't need to keep track of it though unless until you need service

Shit Snacks,

stuey

So as long as I have proof of purchase I can register it on the website whenever and they'll accept it? There's no limitation?

You really should read the warranty terms and conditions.

"
This warranty is valid only if the customer registers the product within one year of the delivery at tinymightvape.com or tinymightvape.eu OR by registering it by 31th December 2023.

Warranty will be voided if the product has not been registered within this period. The product can be registered only once.

The product can be registered only by the original owner of the device and
warranty is not transferable in case of re-sale."

Its pretty standard that you have to register for a warranty within 1 year of purchase

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
This doesn't really add anything to the thread, but I just have to reiterate it: The Tinymigh.t_bowl really hammers.

So far I've only used the half bowl setting, which in my case is a little more than 0.1g. The first few times I set the TM2 directly to 7 and had correspondingly cloudy results.

However, I've just realized that it's even more fun to start at 5 and then work your way up. In total, I was able to take 3 really dense and 1 weaker puff - from a little more than 0.1g!

I’m really just new to all this vaping stuff - but I think this Tinymigh.t_bowl is awesome and highly recommended.

Shit Snacks

"
This warranty is valid only if the customer registers the product within one year of the delivery at tinymightvape.com or tinymightvape.eu OR by registering it by 31th December 2023.

Warranty will be voided if the product has not been registered within this period. The product can be registered only once.

Its pretty standard that you have to register for a warranty within 1 year of purchase

Welp hopefully if I ever have an issue they won't screw me over, I kind of trust them not to, but didn't really realize this was a thing as most others companies don't seem to care...

stuey

Welp hopefully if I ever have an issue they won't screw me over, I kind of trust them not to, but didn't really realize this was a thing as most others companies don't seem to care...

Maybe its just a European thing. I'm in the UK its pretty normal here that you have to register.

BTW a warranty is always offered in addition to your statutory rights.

In the UK you have the sale of goods act which means if something fails within 6 years you are entitled to 1/6 of the cost back per year remaining of those 6 years .. so if it fails on year 3 you get half back and if it fails on year 6 you get 1/6 back BUT that is levied against the retailer and not the manufacturer! So if your retailer goes bust the manufacturer dosent owe you anything. UK retailers hate this!!

The whole 10 year vs 3 year thing really dosent matter anyway.

A warranty dosent guarantee your device for that length of time, it just says you have x amount of time in which they will repair "manufacturing defects"

If something fails in 5 years time, which is it more likely to be, a manufacturing defect or wear and tear? A warranty dosent cover wear and tear.

The problem with a 10 year warranty is that it will most likely break within 10 years, but it will break from wear and tear rather than a manufacturing defect and so not be covered. You try explaining that to a customer without them getting upset! So its not a good idea to have crazy long warranties because customers dont always understand what a warranty means and so you can kind of set yourself up for a fail because in the customer's eyes you have ripped them off and in a legal sense you have complied to the letter of the law.

I think they are a pretty decent company so I doubt they would screw you over.

Last edited:

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥

"

Well, perhaps I'm fucked then. You reckon the guys at Tinymight will be alright with it if I send them an email? I had some shit going on in life that's kept me distracted.

Xenkishøtz,

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
Give it a go. Whats the worst that can happen?
I'm currently trying to register it on the website as I believe it's still within one year! Where can I find the order number? I have my pdf invoice but nothing that says order number on it.

Xenkishøtz,

Pablo13

Be interesting to see how many are still using a TM in 10 years?

Still laugh when I see “LIFETIME WARRANTY”, (see Grasshopper thread)! :)

The Crafty in the picture I posted a few pages back is from December 2015, so not far off 10 years now. Never opened, original battery, still going strong and never been warrantied......think it came with a 2 year one for whatever that mattered :lol:

Pablo13,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
As the TM site is now selling a replacement “stainless steel” tube to replace the glass sleeve in the TOP of the TM2, I’m wondering if the TM2 still has the GLASS SLEEVE in the LOWER section?

I took apart my friends OG TM, as it came with the bottom glass broken, the heater ribbon blew up, so it was returned for a new replacement. So while an un breakable top SS sleeve is attractive, I’m wondering if my TM2 still has a glass sleeve in the bottom section, after my first screwup, I’m not opening mine up to find out.

I figure the TM manufacturer is tired of fixing broken tube glass sleeves, but if the bottom section is still glass, then?

Most of use prefer glass for flavor, etc., so using a SS glass tube insert might not be a popular “upgrade”, with the trade off of potential breakage.

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
As the TM site is now selling a replacement “stainless steel” tube to replace the glass sleeve in the TOP of the TM2, I’m wondering if the TM2 still has the GLASS SLEEVE in the LOWER section?

I took apart my friends OG TM, as it came with the bottom glass broken, the heater ribbon blew up, so it was returned for a new replacement. So while an un breakable top SS sleeve is attractive, I’m wondering if my TM2 still has a glass sleeve in the bottom section, after my first screwup, I’m not opening mine up to find out.

I figure the TM manufacturer is tired of fixing broken tube glass sleeves, but if the bottom section is still glass, then?

Most of use prefer glass for flavor, etc., so using a SS glass tube insert might not be a popular “upgrade”, with the trade off of potential breakage.
I second this. I would happily buy and even send my device in to be fitted with all steel parts to maximise durability, which imo is the TM2's only con or drawback.

RustyOldNail

Let me try asking the QUESTION again, in simpler language:

Wondering if the TM2 still has the GLASS SLEEVE in the LOWER section?
Anyone know….

Jess

Yes my TM2 has glass sleeve on both top and bottom. I just got mine back from VGoodies as they performed the work. My button was loose and the top glass broke. I ordered the parts from TM and replaced the top glass tube. I accidentally moved the bottom glass a little and the heating element started to unravel. I managed to get it back on but unfortunately my button came completely unsoldered, rendering it unusable. Sent it in, paid for it to get fixed (I was fine with this as it could have been my fault). Now it’s back and I have an extra upper glass before the new steel tubes came out. I ordered extra parts also just in case.

RustyOldNail

Yes. The bottom glass sleeve in the lower section is still there. The reason for this is that using stainless steel in that area around the stainless steel heater would cause a short. I got this directly from the source.

EXCELLENT, so at least now we KNOW, that even with replacing the TOP “glass” tube/sleeve, the TM2 could still BREAK the bottom “glass tube/sleeve!
I can understand the electrical/electronics explanation.
But obviously this means buying and replacing the TOP glass tube, only potentially decreases a breakage as there is just LESS GLASS…. and potentially sacrificing flavor for that gain.

Thanks, easy decision for me. 👎

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
So does that mean if you break this hidden section of glass in the lower area, you could be breathing in particles of glass?

BabyFacedFinster,

Jess

That contains the heater so I would imagine it wouldn’t work correctly as it’s holding the heating element. There’s also a lot in the pathway so who knows if you could.

Jess,

Shit Snacks

and potentially sacrificing flavor for that gain.

I actually don't really see how it would affect flavor much at all? The airflow only passes a little fresh air over that part before it goes into the heater, right? I don't think cold stainless steel in that small area really affects the flavor, when you are still using a glass stem that the vapor is flowing through from the heater hot air... Might be a little more robust and durable, the glass around the lower heater might be safer with the layout there? Since I think potential breakage could happen other ways for the top glass perhaps

So does that mean if you break this hidden section of glass in the lower area, you could be breathing in particles of glass?

I'm not sure exactly how you would be breathing in particles of glass, if you think it fully shatters into dust and then that remains in the heater and is then heated, and then you inhale that through all the screens? Then up through your stem and into your lungs?? Doesn't sound like a realistic situation to me

Likun

I got this one and I really like it: https://lacentralevapeur.com/accessoires-vaporisateurs/23193587-3-upline-taster-grav.html

It's cheap (14 Euro) and they ship quickly from France. The stem cools sufficiently and looks pretty cool, in my opinion. Here in the thread you will find others who also recommend this stem (search for "grav upline" in this thread to find those comments easily).

I don't like using capsules with the TM so I can't help with that.

EDIT: If I remember correctly, the Storz & Bickel capsules should work, although they will sit under the stem as they are too big to fit in the stem.

These are good, also good with V2 TM caps.

Best price in Eu

Not EU, but the AliExpress Tinymight 2 stem with beads was just as good as the Rattler stem I bought from Vapefiend, the delivery was fairly quick to the UK. YMMV.

Thank you so much for the recommendations! I've been going through your suggestions and found some interesting stems.

This one looks like a solid budget option, although the rattling balls might be annyoing https://lacentralevapeur.com/access...ht-1-2.html?search_query=tinymight&results=38

I went for this one, even though it was more expensive than I had planned... But it looks gorgeous!

Top Bottom