TinyMight / TM 2

Pinehurst

Just out of curiosity, which other vapes have you tried? Moving to pure convection can be tricky for some people as it forces you to control your draw speed.

Your idea of packing the CU with balls is a good one to help with both your problems. It will increase restriction while it cools the vapor. So you will get better vapor even if you have poor breath control.

I'd also advise you to keep your temperature low. The best flavors can be found there.

But I agree that removing the CU altogether improves the flavor the most.
Previous vapes are
My ball vape stays at 425°f
SSV right at the edge of combustion 😅
POTV 1 at 420
Pax at 420

I think the Pax sets you up for good draw control. I got my TM2 as I would the Pax, as if I'm sipping warm tea. Maybe the ball vapes have tainted my idea of convection as errorless hits?

I like the CUs asked al larger bowl than the rimmed screens, but it sounds l like that's the trade off?

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I taste a little twang from the heater on my og unit, not enough to make me stop using it, but I don't reach for it much these days unless I'm traveling, then it's a no brainer. The cu is better replaced with glass because that compounds the issue.

A larger bowl will always reduce the flavour potential. If you one hit every bowl, or temp step through one, you can get better flavour for each hit. I prefer to one hit these days. If your want to use a larger bowl though you can DIY a stem from a 16mm OD glass tube, and trap some balls between two basket screens. Easy but not the most secure so be careful. Plenty of aftermarket screens allow for large loads too.

Pinehurst

I taste a little twang from the heater on my og unit, not enough to make me stop using it, but I don't reach for it much these days unless I'm traveling, then it's a no brainer. The cu is better replaced with glass because that compounds the issue.

A larger bowl will always reduce the flavour potential. If you one hit every bowl, or temp step through one, you can get better flavour for each hit. I prefer to one hit these days. If your want to use a larger bowl though you can DIY a stem from a 16mm OD glass tube, and trap some balls between two basket screens. Easy but not the most secure so be careful. Plenty of aftermarket screens allow for large loads too.
Right on, I look for those larger baskets.

Pinehurst,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Right on, I look for those larger baskets.
Just a rimless basket screen at about 12mm od is what you want, then it's infiniteky adjustable.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
does the tinymight ever go on sale? I"m hoping it'll satisfy the vas for awhile
There have been a few discounts with authorized resellers but not through TM directly to the best of my knowledge. I’m still greatly enjoying - an understatement if there ever was one :) - my OG TM for 3.5+ years. It’s simply the best vape (for me). Most enjoy theirs. I really wanted a red, I.e. purpleheart, TM2 but that’s all been shelved, and I’ll wait a bit longer if any additional wood species are offered. I don’t need the built in stirrer but I would appreciate the knurled battery lid on the TM2. We shall see, but I continue to LOVE my TM, natively mostly, with hollow CUs - that’s it most of the time. Simple, and simply amazing! :peace:

Pinehurst

Took your advice and used the stock dome screen and a mouthpiece to hold a bunch of glass shit in the Ti stem and used a rimmed basket.

COMPLETELY different device now!!! Thank you friend 🙏🙏🤙

kiddvudu2

2 random Thursday thoughts:

1) The stem oring stays inadvertently conditioned with my beeswax/mineral oil mixture that I use to keep my Azzwoods Customs stem looking and feeling great. I've pretty much moved to this as my go-to rig these days, but when it's in an ISO bath, I grab one of my nice glassies. I've noticed that the action of inserting/removing stems is nice and smooth with enough resistance that I'm confident there's no leak. I remember before acquiring the Azzwood stem (and only using glass stems) that oring could get a little dry and make inserting/removing some of my stems a little wonky.

2) Shallower loads (reference from above): It took me a bit to learn that less is more with the TM2. What I mean is don't over pack it. You want the air to be able to flow around and through the whole load, not just the outside edges. So a nice light tamp once your basket is full. I prefer the rimless baskets that TRWW sells or something similar. If you need a bigger load, I can only recommend a different vape or multiple sessions on the TM2.

Shit, a bonus thought, why not? Once you get that air flowing through your load like you want, start to play with temp stepping. With a nicely tamped load of good stuff, a solid pull on setting #3 is amazing. Then slowly dial it up to 6 as you work your way through.

Peese all, enjoy Thursday!

Wile.E

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
10%off for first customers=315€/Tm2
👍

That is where I got mine and the VAT with exchange rate already made it cheaper (didn't use a code like this) super quick shipping too, can recommend them :tup:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Don't forget this excellent site I've been using extensively and they have a FC code:

fc13lcv10

314 euros with code. I can't recommend these guys enough. Excellent customer service.

Sto.Oned

Hi all! Since one year I m using with love the first version.

I made a wood short stem (that I can connect with bubbler, that I never use).

I have two important questions :

1- falling I broke the internal glass (the one removing the top ring) and I already have two glass for a repair. But I don't feel the airflow compromised. Although it's almost broken and it miss a small triangle of glass, when I vape I do great clouds and it's not too hot after 6 months that is broken 😂. Can I keep using it like this or I could have a little upgrade (less heating I imagine) or better performances if I fix it?
Because if I'm not wrong the broken glass doesn't influence too much the experience.

2- i use a cu in the wooden stem. I love this config as I hate glass ( see previous question 😂😅) and too long items.

But I really hate, once in two months, when I feel less vapor and I have to clean the cu.
There's literally too much shit to clean everywhere in so many small pieces, and I m too lazy for that 🤯

I normally try to get the best compromise, with a small screwdriver I try to get part of resin and I put in on a small piece of paper(sometime I put that in pipe) , then another piece of paper to clean it all with food alcohol. All the process takes me at least one hour or more, gluing hands all the time. I was thinking to buy a single long screw to simplify the three small ones😂 but at the end I don't think I ll smoke again resin so, what's the best lazy way to clean it, using an ear stick (cleaner) with alcohol or what? I don't have much alcohol so doing like this will consume much less than drop it in alcohol.
Or, better option for me, is there anything else that can be a good and mostly simpler cu?
I imagine that somebody tried some diy mod 😁 hope to simplify my life 🌱
Can anyone please help me? 🙏

Sto.Oned,

snowdrop7756

1. You shouldn't be inhaling a vaporizer with broken glass. There could be tiny shards that you're inhaling, but probably too late for that. Additionally you're now directly heating and inhaling the surrounding wood, may or may not be great to do health wise.

2. Just remove the orings, unscrew everything and soak the cooling unit in rubbing alcohol. After sitting for a few hours rinse with warm water.

snowdrop7756,
Reactions: Sto.Oned

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
EA2-D0336-196-B-42-FF-B69-D-81-D22-ADEC323.jpg

Found these convection cooling stems I designed a few months back for the TM in my drawer. Throwing them up on the website right now if anyone wants to try one out. The screen ledges are a littleeeee loose, I think the wall thickness of the glass is a little smaller than I requested. They’d probably tighten up after running a bowl through it though. These prototypes might be better off with a basket screen, but the screen shelf concept is sound and solid as it works great on the ZX, just harder to do by hand in glass. :D

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

EA2-D0336-196-B-42-FF-B69-D-81-D22-ADEC323.jpg

Found these convection cooling stems I designed a few months back for the TM in my drawer. Throwing them up on the website right now if anyone wants to try one out. The screen ledges are a littleeeee loose, I think the wall thickness of the glass is a little smaller than I requested. They’d probably tighten up after running a bowl through it though. These prototypes might be better off with a basket screen, but the screen shelf concept is sound and solid as it works great on the ZX, just harder to do by hand in glass. :D
ordered brother! oh yeah, and a ZXL bundle too :science:

Petetbay

I got an offer on the TM2 against better judgement I decided I couldn’t pass up. Got 20% off anything coupon at Sneaky Pete’s Canada store and went for it. $376CDN=$274USD we add 13% tax in Canada so was $425CDN=$310USD w/tax pretty good added a couple caps, XL Rocket(beaded) stem and 14mm wpa for total damage $485CDN=$354USD. I hope this mother is worth it, I‘m looking at sending my Lobo back for a refund to lessen the damage. :bang:

Top Bottom