• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

tokenknifeguy

Anyone having any problems with the Molicel battery? I got like 6 batteries I use for the TM and 1 is a Molicel, and it has been acting up lately. I got other batteries even older that doesn't act up like the Molicel. Like it will 'die' in the TM and still have like 2 or 3 vibrations left on the battery level. Usually I can take the cap off and put it back on and it will work. I know a few times I had to keep messing around with it to finally get it to work. Like just now, it has 2 vibrations left on the battery. Took like 3 or 4 tries to finally get it to work. So I'll put the battery in and cap on. It will vibrate 2 times for battery level. I'll then triple click it to turn on, then the TM will vibrate 2 times and then cut off. Finally on the 3rd or 4th try, it will do the 2 vibrations and then actually stay on. I'll still get about 4 or 5+ hits left with the battery. I've even checked the voltage when it does this and it isn't low on the battery, at least not the level that it would be at when it is dead.

tokenknifeguy,

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Anyone having any problems with the Molicel battery? I got like 6 batteries I use for the TM and 1 is a Molicel, and it has been acting up lately. I got other batteries even older that doesn't act up like the Molicel. Like it will 'die' in the TM and still have like 2 or 3 vibrations left on the battery level. Usually I can take the cap off and put it back on and it will work. I know a few times I had to keep messing around with it to finally get it to work. Like just now, it has 2 vibrations left on the battery. Took like 3 or 4 tries to finally get it to work. So I'll put the battery in and cap on. It will vibrate 2 times for battery level. I'll then triple click it to turn on, then the TM will vibrate 2 times and then cut off. Finally on the 3rd or 4th try, it will do the 2 vibrations and then actually stay on. I'll still get about 4 or 5+ hits left with the battery. I've even checked the voltage when it does this and it isn't low on the battery, at least not the level that it would be at when it is dead.
I only use Molicel P28A (three of them in rotation) in my TM2 with no issues at all.

tokenknifeguy

I got the p26. I got 2 more p26's that I use as a pair for my tetrax and box mods and haven't had a problem. Was thinking it might be a connection issue as it will eventually get right and work. But it could be just the battery not being up to par.

tokenknifeguy,
Reactions: BigJr48

Momor

To be honest I really don't know, I wasn't there. Just trying to see if anyone has encountered the immediate buzz with no heat. I know he put it in wrong, atleast that he told me so.
I had this kind of problem with my first TM few years ago and the problem was that the potentiometer leg broke (some part of the temp dial was broken). If you want to check if this is it, you would have to enter calibration mode and see if the LED color change when turning the temp dial iirc

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Happy 3rd anniversary to my most wonderful, faithful, consistent, efficient, powerful, versatile, beautiful (sexy and easy on the eyes in a Steampunk way), enjoyable, easy to use, tasteful and favorite vape, my Tinymight! You rock me babe, every single time! You’re even in my pocket as I write this. We are attached by button (and hip) and the ongoing outcome for on-demand mode. Oh how I love thee. I look forward to at least as many more excellent years ahead with you fresh batteries notwithstanding. Cheers, and let the celebration continue! :) :love:💨
:love:
💨
:peace:

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I got the p26. I got 2 more p26's that I use as a pair for my tetrax and box mods and haven't had a problem. Was thinking it might be a connection issue as it will eventually get right and work. But it could be just the battery not being up to par.
I've had a molicel do this at quite a young age too, the rest have been spot on though. It's just bad luck I think.

tokenknifeguy

I had this kind of problem with my first TM few years ago and the problem was that the potentiometer leg broke (some part of the temp dial was broken). If you want to check if this is it, you would have to enter calibration mode and see if the LED color change when turning the temp dial iirc
But if that were the case, wouldn't it happen to my other batteries I use for the TM and not just the Molicel? I have like 4 or 5 different types of 18650 brands that I use along with the molicel. I've only experienced this with the molicel. But I did wonder if my TM was messing up, as I did drop it a while back but it all seemed to work well and I haven't had any problems since.

tokenknifeguy,

Momor

But if that were the case, wouldn't it happen to my other batteries I use for the TM and not just the Molicel? I have like 4 or 5 different types of 18650 brands that I use along with the molicel. I've only experienced this with the molicel. But I did wonder if my TM was messing up, as I did drop it a while back but it all seemed to work well and I haven't had any problems since.
My reply was for TeaCup's problem.
In your case, as Cheebsy suggested, i think you where unlucky and got a bad Molicel (or a fake one ?)

Vaporific

My reply was for TeaCup's problem.
In your case, as Cheebsy suggested, i think you where unlucky and got a bad Molicel (or a fake one ?)
As been stated herein many times, always buy 18650s and other vape batteries from reputable retailers. I’ve never had an issue with any 18650 I’ve purchased from a couple of main merchants here in the US. 18650batterystore is one. :peace:

Dolpaca

That is awesome! The more readily available the better.
did anyone else notice that the TM2 is being sold by POTV?

Though I find it a bit odd that some of their pictures have the old style battery cover on them.

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
I think this one slipped past people. For the record, I absolutely love that. I don't usually buy stuff like this, but this one I would pay money for. Really well done.

I was going for something subtle, might have gone a little to subtle :lol:

One thought I had was to stain the gator, it would definitely pop. But then I went back and forth, I equally like that it’s all 1 piece one colour.

Anyways, I had a blast making it so really that’s the big win. I have a large… large scrap pile of, “didn’t quite make it” projects, so when one does make it to the finish line, it’s very rewarding!

Please feel free to DM me here or on Insta.

Vaporific

fakes have been all over dhgate / alliexpress for a very long time now. There's been several breakdowns of the internals, and a couple threads or posts made about them every so often: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/fake-tinymight-vapes.52604/

tl;dr, no, don't anyone be tempted to buy it, it's bad build quality and unsafe
Search for “Chinamight” in this thread. It’s been discussed before. Not good by any stretch. Only buy from TM or approved resellers. :peace:

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
fakes have been all over dhgate / alliexpress for a very long time now. There's been several breakdowns of the internals, and a couple threads or posts made about them every so often: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/fake-tinymight-vapes.52604/

tl;dr, no, don't anyone be tempted to buy it, it's bad build quality and unsafe

TM 2 versions?

I’ve seen the TM1 all over, this was the first I’d seen the TM2 knock off for sale.

But then again I haven’t been looking specifically, just stumbled upon.

Top Bottom