TinyMight / TM 2

Tji89

Ed's stems are great! for other cooling stem, options check out TheRogueWax Works.com and Goodvibesboro.com
Don't tell the new guys🤣 jk. Been droling for a new stem and checking those websites everyday for a while now. The good looking stems sells out fast and they're quite expensive, but probably worth the money for looks and functionalities.

Btw, I have to get a new stem and mp since there is something that bothers me with the stock ones. I think it might be the big opening in the tip or cu?. I can't get a good draw from the short glass and metal stem unless I put my lips around it which doesn't give me the right position to draw in comfortably. Kinda have to suck on it a bit hard which makes the vapor come fast and too hot for my throat. I usually start around temp 4/5 which make me struggle a tiny bit, especially if I haven't used Tm2 for a few days. I feel like always wanting to cough from the first draws.
Just for comparison I don't struggle like this with my MVS w/fmj or Danivape. Both which I always go multiple seconds over the click. This is all native use ofc and not with glass.

Any idea how I can improve my experience with the tm2, like technique wise?

I'll also get some gear later when the right stems with mp is available, meanwhile I have to drool on

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Don't tell the new guys🤣 jk. Been droling for a new stem and checking those websites everyday for a while now. The good looking stems sells out fast and they're quite expensive, but probably worth the money for looks and functionalities.

Btw, I have to get a new stem and mp since there is something that bothers me with the stock ones. I think it might be the big opening in the tip or cu?. I can't get a good draw from the short glass and metal stem unless I put my lips around it which doesn't give me the right position to draw in comfortably. Kinda have to suck on it a bit hard which makes the vapor come fast and too hot for my throat. I usually start around temp 4/5 which make me struggle a tiny bit, especially if I haven't used Tm2 for a few days. I feel like always wanting to cough from the first draws.
Just for comparison I don't struggle like this with my MVS w/fmj or Danivape. Both which I always go multiple seconds over the click. This is all native use ofc and not with glass.

Any idea how I can improve my experience with the tm2, like technique wise?

I'll also get some gear later when the right stems with mp is available, meanwhile I have to drool on
@Tji89, since you're looking for options that provide greater cooling on the throat and a flattened mouthpiece, I'll recommend the J-hooks by OGB. You would need a wpa, like the ones RWW sells, but this combo has provided the best cooling in the dry vaping option. I love the way my GVB stem looks and it's more compact, but to me it doesn't provide anywhere near the cooling that the hook provides.

Last edited:

Tji89

I have considered the 18mm jhook copy of that one from dhgate. I might go for the real deal though as the one on dhgate sells in quantum and don't have in stock. Still holding my horses with aqquiring new vapes and equipment as long as possible..

What I'm also looking for is something that offers more discreet use, like small stems in same size as the short glass or metal stems. But with better functionalities. I've seen some decent size with good functionalities (dimples and beads inside) from trww but they got snatched fast. Or they didn't have flattend MP or fit other Mps. Been considering high artisan too, but they also was empty everywhere for a while. Then I got mixed reviews from people saying the performance is quite similar to stock ones. Guess I'm just waiting for the right moment to act 😅

kiddvudu2

I have considered the 18mm jhook copy of that one from dhgate. I might go for the real deal though as the one on dhgate sells in quantum and don't have in stock. Still holding my horses with aqquiring new vapes and equipment as long as possible..

What I'm also looking for is something that offers more discreet use, like small stems in same size as the short glass or metal stems. But with better functionalities. I've seen some decent size with good functionalities (dimples and beads inside) from trww but they got snatched fast. Or they didn't have flattend MP or fit other Mps. Been considering high artisan too, but they also was empty everywhere for a while. Then I got mixed reviews from people saying the performance is quite similar to stock ones. Guess I'm just waiting for the right moment to act 😅
Check out the Grav Upline Taster. Or search this thread for mentions of it. :tup:

Tji89

Check out the Grav Upline Taster. Or search this thread for mentions of it. :tup:
What's your experience of it compared to the stock ones? I can only find one mention of it here and I don't use Reddit anymore and they require a user for reading.

Tji89,

kiddvudu2

What's your experience of it compared to the stock ones? I can only find one mention of it here and I don't use Reddit anymore and they require a user for reading.
I think the cooling is similar to the stock stems with the cooling units, but the Grav has a crimped mouthpiece which I find very comfortable. It's also very inexpensive and easy to clean.

kiddvudu2,
Reactions: Momor

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Upline is tapered from what I’ve seen and read. I don’t have one. I did buy a tapered dimpled stem from TRRW (and another cooling stem with a couple of chill pills with a wide opening from them too). I can say I love the tapered one best. I never had an issue using the stock TM stem and continue to use it too. If you’re using a wide opening stem there’s a technique to optimize you experience. If you can’t master it and are lacking in results then a tapered stem or dry hooks, etc. should be considered.

Oh yeah, my OG TM still rocks - every single time. Regardless which stem I use. It’s nice to have options I guess. The longer one from TRRW still is taking a bit of a learning curve and I don’t use it as often. :peace:

Tji89

Upline is tapered from what I’ve seen and read. I don’t have one. I did buy a tapered dimpled stem from TRRW (and another cooling stem with a couple of chill pills with a wide opening from them too). I can say I love the tapered one best. I never had an issue using the stock TM stem and continue to use it too. If you’re using a wide opening stem there’s a technique to optimize you experience. If you can’t master it and are lacking in results then a tapered stem or dry hooks, etc. should be considered.

Oh yeah, my OG TM still rocks - every single time. Regardless which stem I use. It’s nice to have options I guess. The longer one from TRRW still is taking a bit of a learning curve and I don’t use it as often. :peace:
Then a tapered one might be what I need to enhance my experience. I'm not sure of that technique you're refering too, can you eloborate so I can see if I'm doing it wrong?

Tji89,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

@Tji89, you might as well understand now. Once you decided to give up combustion and visit the world of cannabis vaping you chose to live healthier, but with a lot less money. :lol: You're probably gonna end up with practically all of them, it's just a matter of which comes first.

The hooks are great, but certainly not discreet. You might get lucky with the grav upline stems. Some people love them, and they are wicked cheap. Others say, meh, and move on to the next stem. Same with all the other stuff. One man's trash, is another man's treasure. You'll have a drawer full of accessory shit before long. Once you fill a whole drawer with vape crap, the mods upgrade you to "well known member" :D

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I can't get a good draw from the short glass and metal stem unless I put my lips around it which doesn't give me the right position to draw in comfortably. Kinda have to suck on it a bit hard which makes the vapor come fast and too hot for my throat. I usually start around temp 4/5 which make me struggle a tiny bit, especially if I haven't used Tm2 for a few days. I feel like always wanting to cough from the first draws.

Then a tapered one might be what I need to enhance my experience. I'm not sure of that technique you're refering too, can you eloborate so I can see if I'm doing it wrong?
I do think you will like a tapered stem better. There are lots of good ones out there, as you know, from GVB and TRWW, for example. I don't care for the upline taster, but a lot of folks do. Unfortunately you are going to have to try for yourself to see what you think.

However, for the stock stem, I don't wrap my lips around it and suck it like a straw. As you pointed out, this is not a vapcap. I place the stem on my bottom lip and open my mouth slightly, drawing in slowly. Like drinking from a beer bottle. For your description I think you should probably also slow your inhale a lot. In my experience, the tinymight performs best with a slow, steady draw, directly into the lungs.

Vaporific

It’s physical what I’m referring to and narrowing your mouth/lips, and perhaps leveraging your tongue as well to narrow your intake path after the stem. Hard for me to explain and I think others herein (or elsewhere on FC) have elaborated more eloquently than I can at the moment. I do realize some may have physical issues doing so (someone recently stated this) so it’s trial-and-error like with most things but if there are no physical limitations you should be able to narrow your draw from an open-mouthed stem. Hope this helps. Back to work for me (and my TM tonight)… :peace:

gangababa

This set-up works decently. The long Tinymight stem, four dosing capsules without covers, half a CU (empty) at the mouth piece end, and a rimmed screen or the other CU half at the oven-end. All have open ends towards the heater.

That is an Arizer Solo stem used as a pusher. It could also be a long mouth piece.
20230112-115020.jpg

It is like a stack of five cooling cans; easily cleanable reclaim catchers.
20230112-114927.jpg

oneness

I have bought a TM2 in December 22 and was very satisfied with the thick vapor I got out of it. Nowadays, however, there in not coming much vapor out of it. At setting 4 there is no vapor at all and even on 8 the vapor is not as it should be. I also changed the stem but this does not make any difference. The mighty+ is producing a much thicker vapor with the same herbs.

I assume there is a problem with the calibration. but how can the be after only 2 months I got this vapor? the heat settings worked perfectly before. or can there be a different problem?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
have considered the 18mm jhook copy of that one from dhgate. I might go for the real deal though as the one on dhgate sells in quantum and don't have in stock. Still holding my horses with aqquiring new vapes and equipment as long as possible.

For what it's worth, the copy is not the same, particularly if we're talking about the sidecar hook, and OGB make stuff to order it's not going to ship instantly either btw

I assume there is a problem with the calibration. but how can the be after only 2 months I got this vapor? the heat settings worked perfectly before. or can there be a different problem?

It's not calibration, if it was fine before and now it's faded, then it is something else... Calibration is to match the settings to your expectations, it is not the fix for losing power...

kiddvudu2

I have bought a TM2 in December 22 and was very satisfied with the thick vapor I got out of it. Nowadays, however, there in not coming much vapor out of it. At setting 4 there is no vapor at all and even on 8 the vapor is not as it should be. I also changed the stem but this does not make any difference. The mighty+ is producing a much thicker vapor with the same herbs.

Have you seen the recent troubleshooting efforts in this thread involving the battery cap and the stem O-ring?

oneness

Have you seen the recent troubleshooting efforts in this thread involving the battery cap and the stem O-ring?

I have tried looking for it with the search function but could not find it. the big o-ring and the battery are both tight for me or is there any other issue?

oneness,

Zeno

The FAQs on the Tinymight site may offer some help. Check out 7 and 8 under the troubleshooting section https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=extension/module/faq

Vaporific

I have tried looking for it with the search function but could not find it. the big o-ring and the battery are both tight for me or is there any other issue?
With the OG (or TM1) loosening the main screw slightly and then retightening it worked for me and a few others. However the TM2 is a bit different and not sure it’s advisable to do this. I’m NOT advising to do this BTW! I don’t recall any TM2 owners doing this but you’d have to search the thread for any instances of this and the outcome. Hope you can resolve the issue. :peace:

Last edited:
Vaporific,
Reactions: Grass Yes

badbee

Calibration is just for tweaking, this sounds like a high resistance problem in the electrical path. This was common prior to v2 and there are suggestions for fixing it. The TM2 is less prone to this but you could try cleaning the battery door and threads with an eraser. Also make sure your cells are strong, healthy and fully charged.

If none of that helps I would suspect that the electrical fitting that goes from the bottom plate to the top came loose. There are dissassembly instructions you could follow to check, or just contact TM for a warranty service.

badbee,
Reactions: oneness

Sonic_1579

Hi,

I am reading here since I got my first vape a few month back and finally decided to make an account.

Recently I bought a TM2 and really dig it, quite different to my Crafty+ :)

In the CU there are two different o rings and I am wondering where the smaller one has to go.
Already looked for info but didn't find any.

Second question:
Anyone tried it with the snowman bubbler for the Dynavap? Haven’t received my adapter yet so I can’t test it.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers!

Last edited:

kiddvudu2

I hate to bring up batteries again after annoying somebody earlier, but wanted to mention that I tested 3 out of the 4 Molicel P28A's that I've recently purchased (from 3 different retailers) using my new XTAR VC4SL's capacity mode and none of them have tested over 2550mah. They are advertised as 2800mah. @RustyOldNail do you have any comment on this? Is it to be expected? One of the P28A's was only used about 5 times prior to testing, and never drained more than half way.

Top Bottom